First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jason

Killeen, TX

#22 Feb 12, 2010
million2one wrote:
Sometimes I think the guy on the corner is playing a role to get a check....I don't think I'd get in his taxi though. When I see him, I just smile and wish I had the energy he has to get out everyday and exert the energy it takes to do all he does. One day I encountered him in the McDonald's and became slightly afraid until he began to speak to me, concerning an order I had ordered. The man speaks rather intelligently. Often times we tend to judge a book by it's cover instead of reading the contents first. Just my two cents...*smile*
How exactingly do you speak intelligently about an order at mcdonalds?
Million2One

Palestine, TX

#23 Feb 12, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactingly do you speak intelligently about an order at mcdonalds?
JASON..........It's obviously....YOU NEED A LIFE!!! Everything you comment on has a negative vibe...seek HELP, ROFL.........sad to be sooo miserable..SMH
Htsgirl

Temple, TX

#24 May 19, 2010
The guy out there everyone keeps talking about is neither a schizophrenic,nor a preacher.He's against WAR and wants PEACE.There isn't a damn thing wrong with him,he just wants to be heard.I always smile and give him a thumbs up!
As for trailer parks and such,I happened to have grown up in in one on Indian Trail.Even started out there with my husband,but we've now been living on 'snob hill'(haven't heard that in years!:)for 8 years.So,,,does this make me 'improved trash' or something? Or does it make my mother a 'crackhead'?? seeing as she still lives there after all these 28 years?
Why is it that some people have nothing better to do,than it around talking about,and judjing other people,and their lifestyles.?.
*By the way,I also have piercings and tatoos...I suppose that makes me a freak! or was it a crackhead...LoL.
Some people still have a lot growing up to do!
Htsgirl

Temple, TX

#25 May 19, 2010
please excuse those misspelled words of mine! wouldn't want anyone thinking i'm an illiterate!! that would just add to all those other things that are wrong with me! LOL!!!!!
hhgirl

Temple, TX

#26 Jul 14, 2010
jason wrote:
will some one put him back in Killeen where he belongs?
:b
i know him,,,,he drives a CAB!!!can u believe that..hes been on every corner n heights for years....he needs to be put away
Htsgirl

Woodway, TX

#27 Jul 28, 2010
i stick with what i said...but if you know him, what's his name? seriously...
Htsgirl

Woodway, TX

#28 Jul 28, 2010
in Hts, not Corpus!
yep

United States

#29 Aug 1, 2010
I use to live a hh. But moved to belton 2 yrs ago and I know what guy your talking about. I just thought he was just dancing and singing so I would laugh and keep going. Didn't think anything bad about it.
Uhhhm

Augusta, GA

#30 Jan 25, 2013
HHtx76548 wrote:
He's been checked out by HHPD and there is nothing they can do. He is not a danger to himself or others. Have you ever thought about smiling at him or waving? That's what I do and at the end of the day, I feel better about it. You can complain all you want but it won't change things.
I used to smile at him. He wasn't a danger per-say but I'm sure the people of HH Elementary feel otherwise. He would stand on the corner spouting out scripture. He seems to be a little off and I felt much safer knowing that the school called authorities to keep him from going there.
beetle

Woodway, TX

#31 Aug 21, 2013
I know a guy that lives in a trailer park and owns a company that has a worth of over 2 million drives a car worth more than most of your homes put together and is a great guy. He just feels like keeping up with the jones
Just that

Killeen, TX

#32 May 30, 2014
Maybe a job might help this guy hmm I bet it would help instead of complaining on the Internet why are Americans so selfish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florence family: police chief shot 2 dogs (Jun '12) 3 hr RAT 5
Harker Heights. Twin Peaks to Host BIKE NIGHT 15 hr Retired 1SG 2
News Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad Sun Tazo 8
Review: Dale Photography Sat HATE SCAMMERS 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Military soldiers who abuse their wives and kid... May 19 Kathy Cole 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]