Fort Hood Kids Experience U.S. Paraly...

Fort Hood Kids Experience U.S. Paralympics

There are 1 comment on the KCEN story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Fort Hood Kids Experience U.S. Paralympics. In it, KCEN reports that:

While the Olympics are getting under way in London, Fort Hood had their own version of the Olympics Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

Laura Murray

Bridgeport, TX

#1 Jun 21, 2012
I am on the Harker Heights Hustlers basketball team. We had a BLAST. I got the crowd going and it helped our team overcome a 6 point lead in the last 6 minutes to tie the game. It was a great time!
After playing basketball I manned the rockwall doing 6 demonstrations to include racing a soldier and doing a tandem climb with the guy who brought the rock wall. We, again, had an amazing time.
Thank you to all of the soldiers, civilians and children who came out to support us and cheer us on!:)
~Laura

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookinf doe guys I served with 3 hr bill sharon 1
Fort Hood 1966 (Jan '12) Sat Chuck 6
Kempner Water Fri Sammie2u 9
Paco-Richard Perez- Castillo Francisco?? (Jun '15) Feb 5 Unsure 83
Review: Folkerson Property Management (Sep '08) Feb 5 believe the reviews 66
Remax Feb 4 Dannette 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages