Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#52424 May 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Roaming, the Zoo crew is on a roll this morning with their lies. The Schitty Council election draweth nigh. And that Etown old bag, disgusting. The silly copy and pasting should begin on this topic soon. These name changers kill me. I never change my name, I don't have to. Someone is always changing it for me. I kind of want to be Bob again, that has a nice ring to it.
Well then, bob up and kiss my arse.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#52425 May 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Remember there will be an solar eclispe today,,,(for the trolls that means the Moon, will pass between the Sun and the Earth)... While we may not get much out of this one it will be televised,(for the trolls that means on ya'll TV set),, this will be the first solar eclispe in the 21st century. Enjoy. Trolls, not so much.
LMFAO!!! I don't think trolls care. Don't they live under bridges? lmao
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52426 May 20, 2012
Everyone thinks that they can bring on a law suit and get some easy money. What they fail to understand is that even if the Courts find on their behalf and awards a judgement of torts, there is still a collection process to go through and they may or may not get any money. Then there is always Appeals of the intial judgement. Most law suits accomplish nothing.

What is that old saying? "You can't get blood out of a turnip".
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52427 May 20, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Technicality my butt. You CAN be sued. A real live lawyer would know that. You're boring me with your lies.
You are an idiot and a liar!
Prepper

Lyons, MI

#52428 May 20, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
una is Dennis Hogue, he lives in Scottsville on bluegrass drive,,,, his wife left him and he is still bitter over it, he is a disgusting old man who gets his jollies off of putting everyone or everything down, he is a nobody and everyone here in scottsville knows that, so do not judge us on this ignorant fool and his cronies, so sorry he has injected his stupidity on ur tread, do not judge the rest of the ville because of him and his biddies, we hate them all.
Maybe somebody can go down there where he lives and light a match. He will go up in flames and go off like a rocket which is about the only way he will go off.:)
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52429 May 20, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I don't work for anyone on here. Una is retired. Ugly girl is in college and works in a doctors office. You make very little sense.
No she isnt and no she doesnt, but you all 3 need to be in a Dr's office!
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52430 May 20, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!! I don't think trolls care. Don't they live under bridges? lmao
You should know!
oneuglygurl

Campbellsville, KY

#52431 May 20, 2012
Samuel Clemmons wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and a liar!
that's what u call everyone. Roaming is neither a liar nor an idiot. But u look more and more like an idiot and a liar.
oneuglygurl

Campbellsville, KY

#52432 May 20, 2012
Samuel Clemmons wrote:
<quoted text>
u said u know several languages but that was a lie. U cant even speak English well. U made no sense. Maybe u need a nap.
Prepper

Lyons, MI

#52433 May 20, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
Everyone thinks that they can bring on a law suit and get some easy money. What they fail to understand is that even if the Courts find on their behalf and awards a judgement of torts, there is still a collection process to go through and they may or may not get any money. Then there is always Appeals of the intial judgement. Most law suits accomplish nothing.
That's right. Remember the huge judgment the woman who burned herself with a cup of coffee? Her initial judgment was huge but when it finally got through all the appeals and (some) common sense set in, she got a few thousand.

And even if you get a good judgment, the lawyers take at least half or even up to 90% in some cases.
Dennis

United States

#52434 May 20, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
I can and will sue you for revealing my real name on here, i have been the great una farter for many years now.
And you guys have the gall to publish my real name, see you in court.
Prepper

Lyons, MI

#52435 May 20, 2012
Oops, meant to say she got burned with a cup of coffee from McDonalds.
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52436 May 20, 2012
Samuel Clemmons wrote:
<quoted text>
So maybe it is not just 1 stooge, but a bunch of stooge groupies that cannot stand on their own but must tug on someone else's coat tail. May be more than one person, but just one mentality or lack thereof.
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52437 May 20, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe somebody can go down there where he lives and light a match. He will go up in flames and go off like a rocket which is about the only way he will go off.:)
Oh God Prepper, watch out, the goof squad is out to sue someone over commenting on that! They have me shaking in my boots! Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52438 May 20, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and will sue you for revealing my real name on here, i have been the great una farter for many years now.
Moved to MD quickly did you not!
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52439 May 20, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I published nothing and you have no case and I don't fear going to court.
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52440 May 20, 2012
and how can you sue a pseudo-name? Maybe you could sue Spiderman or Santa Claus. LOL
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#52441 May 20, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am posting silly stuff on just about every single post I can find now. I don't even care what I say. There are idiots all over the place. This Elizabethtown chicken schitt started it, but she won't be the one that ends it.
I like the name Bob. We should both just be Bob from now on. lol
Aint that special! And quite appropriate. Ol Roam likes to be called Bob.
Good call Roam! Being that you are a member of the Goo crew, Bob is a good nickname. Goo Crew, use your bibs, and wipe your chins.
Samuel Clemmons

Jonesborough, TN

#52442 May 20, 2012
oneuglygurl wrote:
<quoted text>that's what u call everyone. Roaming is neither a liar nor an idiot. But u look more and more like an idiot and a liar.
OK College girl, what is your Cumulative GPA and how are Quality points calculated? Easy Question for someone in or who has ever been to college!
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#52443 May 20, 2012
Goo Crew Members; Una Farter, Roaminginsomniac, Tinponyrider, one of the oneuglygurls, jd, Rumbler. It's OK to refer to these folks as Bob, because they are such bobbers.(and I don't nean for apples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lanny J AKA officer Stud. (May '10) 15 hr man candy 29
Civil War Days Celebrates Slavery! (Sep '11) 15 hr brutha man 35
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) Sat Anon 34
Jessica @ IGA Oct 20 Lurkin 10
Looking for Married ladies Oct 20 Big daddy 1
Caverna High School (Oct '08) Oct 19 Alumni 37
Hidden River Cave Oct 19 Baldbandit 2

Hardyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance