Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#52362 May 19, 2012
Here is a lovely CODvine of FakeBeliever being pushed into a pit of hungry Alligators.

You will laugh as FakeBeliever hangs on to the Alligator keepers cod, kicking and screaming.

Enjoy.

http://www.codvine.com/holdtight/tothose/ball...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#52363 May 19, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up windbag! Now you are harassing people on a state level
Bet you can't eat just one, pole puffer. Watch Codvine and shut up, your flapper has run all day and still said nothing.
Romney

Morehead, KY

#52364 May 19, 2012
Keep Gay Marriage out of the state! Obama 1 term only!!
lol

Tampa, FL

#52365 May 19, 2012
reading all unas crap posts have given me a bad case of gas haha. feels like somebody standing on my chest.lol prolly take a cse of antigas pills to get rid of this gas pain
twinkle toes

Russell Springs, KY

#52366 May 19, 2012
I'm hearing this <<< and I want to hear this ^

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#52367 May 19, 2012
lol wrote:
reading all unas crap posts have given me a bad case of gas haha. feels like somebody standing on my chest.lol prolly take a cse of antigas pills to get rid of this gas pain
Prolly? Prolly wanna cracker? Crack her yourself, she's ugly ARRKK!!! Prolly don't wanna crack her AARRKK!!! Don't fart, Explode. AARRKK!!!
jack

Greensburg, KY

#52368 May 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly? Prolly wanna cracker? Crack her yourself, she's ugly ARRKK!!! Prolly don't wanna crack her AARRKK!!! Don't fart, Explode. AARRKK!!!
una is Dennis Hogue, he lives in Scottsville on bluegrass drive,,,, his wife left him and he is still bitter over it, he is a disgusting old man who gets his jollies off of putting everyone or everything down, he is a nobody and everyone here in scottsville knows that, so do not judge us on this ignorant fool and his cronies, so sorry he has injected his stupidity on ur tread, do not judge the rest of the ville because of him and his biddies, we hate them all.
yep

Lawrenceburg, KY

#52369 May 19, 2012
hmmm.
whew

Morehead, KY

#52371 May 20, 2012
salifman wrote:
pure mephedrone for sale
MDMA, COCAINE, METHYLONE, LSD, KATEMINE, HEROIN, OXYCONTIN, MEPHEDRONE, FENTANYL, MORPHINE, WEE, XANAX, MDPV,
EPHEDRINE
We are selling Mephedrone and other research chemical at very reasonable prices. Our product is one of the purest of (99.9%) and
comes in a white crystal form.
LIST OF ORDER RESEARCH CHEMICALS FOR SALE
–Flephedrone (4-FMC, 4-Fluoromethcathinone)
–Methedrone (BK-PMMA, Methoxyphedrine)
–4-Fluoromethamphetamine (4-FMA)
–Methylone (BK-MDMA)
–a-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (a-PPP)
–Butylone (BK-MBDB)
–MDPV (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, MDPK)
–Testosterone JWH-073, 1-butyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)
–indole Hydrocodone Dimethocaine (Larocaine/DMC)
–Morphine JWH-018, 1-Pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)
–indole Herione Mephedrone (4-MMC,4-Methylmethcathinone)
–4-Fluoroamphetamine (4-FA, 4-FMP, or Flux)
Prices in USD $:
-50grams-100 grams ———-180$
-250 grams——————-430 $
-500 grams——————-800 $
-1Kilogram (1KG)————-1300$
-2kilogram (2KG)————-2500$
Minimum order.=100gram.which we do consider as sample.
Supply ability.=2000kilogram per week. Package.=sealed air-tight bags fully secured.
Get back to us with your order. As soon as we get the order
We are waiting to hear from you soon via our email . emadydolphins@gma
are you effin crazy or what?
Samuel Clemmons

Abingdon, VA

#52375 May 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid dumbarse. I have other dumb turds other than you to administer my Gems of Wisdom to. Do you think The Great Una Farter has time to sit here and wait for your stupid arse to appear? I don't run you fool. I just don't stay around that stupid political schitt to read moronic responses to my posts. I don't know or care what you idiots say in your response. Since you think you are so smart, you can type up a thousand page what it's like residing in the land of Dumbfuckery. You are just a braggart and a ninny, just like your idol FakeBeliever. Did you say you had a Bastards degree? You really should go on and try for your Cocktrate degree, since you are such a silly Dickweed. Your are dumber than a sack ol' Whitehair's coughed up furballs. That's the way it is, Dumbarse.
Ted F. Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
As I ask you when you were hideing; Look at my screen name and tell me who the world knew me as? You are so smart this should be easy. Now, let everyone see how smart you are, big talker!
Samuel Clemmons

Abingdon, VA

#52376 May 20, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
una is Dennis Hogue, he lives in Scottsville on bluegrass drive,,,, his wife left him and he is still bitter over it, he is a disgusting old man who gets his jollies off of putting everyone or everything down, he is a nobody and everyone here in scottsville knows that, so do not judge us on this ignorant fool and his cronies, so sorry he has injected his stupidity on ur tread, do not judge the rest of the ville because of him and his biddies, we hate them all.
Well, ass bag has been busted! What happened Dennis, wife leave cause of you haveing some 'limpness'? Or were you takeing some interest in little boys? Now you think you can take out your rage on these good people who never did a damn thing to you? THANK YOU JACK! Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Samuel Clemmons

Abingdon, VA

#52377 May 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
The copy & paste old scaly devil is back, full of worthless schitt as usual. You old idiot, this is a hometown topic in every town in the state, fool.
The Sun didn't come up this morning because Humpaburningstump didn't say so. Drunk on his arse again.
Old FakeBeliever, lying out her old prune looking arse again. She has really been out working for her boss Satan today. She goes around reading obituary columns, finding the grieving loved ones, driving them into deeper depression with her boring crap and Codvine flicks. While they are sitting in a corner crying, she makes off with their valuables.
She even swiped one greiving widows false teeth. I think she might be a clepto.
And now your name and exact address is on every topix in the state! Not to mention the fact your wife couldnt stand the sight of you any more, how sad, Ha Ha Ha Ha. God got you in the form of a man named Jack; got a lot of time to lay around and fart now dont you "mighty una farter"?
Samuel Clemmons

Abingdon, VA

#52378 May 20, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jack! I will copy and paste this to every forum that scum commented on!
ppl grow up

Jackson, KY

#52379 May 20, 2012
do not want to butt in i have been reading this2 or 3 weeks you ppl sound like 90 year old women on the rag.calling names over&over and it is the same ppl doing it. like ura farter.
Samuel Clemmons

Abingdon, VA

#52380 May 20, 2012
ppl grow up wrote:
do not want to butt in i have been reading this2 or 3 weeks you ppl sound like 90 year old women on the rag.calling names over&over and it is the same ppl doing it. like ura farter.
That is the point! Mr. Houge came on here with his low-life friends and started abuseing people who were doing nothing to him, Decent people just talking to each other about things they belived! They were not harming anyone and had the right to do what they were doing, so now I am butting in and turning the tables on the una farter croud and I am enjoying it, so if it is distasteful to you, dont wacth! I really dont mean you any disrespect, but I have wacthed this (and commented sometimes) for a lot longer than 3 weeks!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#52381 May 20, 2012
Morning, looks like a great Sunday developing. Guess I will spend the morning changing oil in the jeep and put some shine on the HD before it gets too hot out there.

AW, I need to borrow your dog, a raccoon has found my Koi pond and made dinner out of two of my fish. I should of added another security camera to that area but the pond is not a concern so didn't, but it has to be a hungry raccoon.

I see the trolls still have no life and are mad posting perpetual poop, lol. Like little caged spider monkeys getting cage bored so begin slinging fecies about in their own living room. I would love to see inside one's home, video of course as I'd not want to risk disease.

Ok, everyone have a great day,. trolls, no so much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#52382 May 20, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, it's Johnny Whackoff. It's one of ol' Jeri Sues lying Zoo Crew. Yep that's me along with 20+ other people, that you idiots took a shot in the dark about. What a moronic dumbarse.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#52383 May 20, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat another Twinkie, you fat lying moron.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#52384 May 20, 2012
ppl grow up wrote:
Amen.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#52385 May 20, 2012
I will keep posting on THIS post about the birds, because the Elizabethtown troll told me I couldn't. Guess what I can, and I will. Even if I have nothing at all to say. That troll should have stayed in Elizabethtown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sorry bitch in horse cave 12 hr What 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Mcconnell vs Grimes Sat jkw 8
Adult Book Store Sat thereall ways fun... 8
football friday Sat Billy 9
Dr. Ralston leaves legacy of growth (Jul '11) Fri KissMeQuick 5
Jennifer Noble Oct 17 TR88R 2
Hardyville Dating
Find my Match

Hardyville Jobs

Hardyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hardyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hardyville