Unnatural highs are brutal and legal

Unnatural highs are brutal and legal

There are 1 comment on the Roanoke Times story from May 16, 2012, titled Unnatural highs are brutal and legal. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

Lorrie Jones of Roanoke lost her daughter, Angie Crabb, 31, after Angie and another woman injected Amped looking for a high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

UNKNOWN

Columbus, OH

#1 May 22, 2012
I really wish that Lorrie Jones would not have waited until Angie passed away to do something for or about an addict. I think Lorrie knew all along that Angie had a serious drug problem and it took DEATH for her to stand up. I can't help but wonder why she didn't do anything before she died? I think it's sad that it took her MOTHER so long to do something! If you would have helped her before now maybe she could have got clean. I KNOW YOU KNEW SHE HAD A DRUG PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! If parents don't lead the way or step in when there is a problem children run down the wrong path and it's your job as a mother to help her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wayland meadows (Jan '11) Jun '17 bl1991l 4
Someone Won 1 Million Dollars from the Mega Mil... (May '17) May '17 LeLe 1
News Franklin County deputies arrest 3 in morning bu... (Nov '12) Nov '16 Delbert Dolittle 8
News 'Mr. Lebowski' David Huddleston dies (Aug '16) Aug '16 Old Sam 1
News Investigators looking into body found in basement (Jan '15) Feb '15 Slow police work 8
newspaper hardy va telephone number (Jan '14) Jan '14 woody 1
Commentary Hazel Bray (Jul '12) Jul '12 Gary 1

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages