Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I have driven all through America and a few other countries, too.

I have felt endangered on many snowy and icy interstates so I feel I am qualified to say that the Phelps snow road crew is probably the BEST in the country.

THE BEST. Kingsport TN is some competition. But Phelps ... WOW.

HATS OFF TO THESE FOLKS !!! THANK YOU for making my journeys safer and easier and giving me confidence that you are ALWAYS on the job.

Color me IMPRESSED.
Teddy

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Have you been towards Freeburn? It's a damn sheet of ice. You might want to make a call to Phelps finest.
Drummer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Teddy wrote:
Have you been towards Freeburn? It's a damn sheet of ice. You might want to make a call to Phelps finest.
I am Phelp's FINEST. LOL. Just kidding.

No I have not been towards Freeburn ... sorry to hear that. I still think they're awesome.
Teddy

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

^ Looser!
Nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I wish they'd work our side of the mountain !!! It's a big mess!!
Teddy

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Drummer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's LOSER. One O.
How friendly of you. I know they don't take care of the mud but they make my driving safe from snow and ice. Every time it has snowed the guy has been clearing the roads before the flakes have time to settle. I just report what I see.
If my opinion makes me a loser I guess it's lucky I only play the lottery when it's my turn to win.
Have a great weekend.
Is this topix or english class? Just keep drawin your check and trollin topix. Keep drinkin them red bulls and scratchin them lotto tickets. Maybe you'll get lucky and sue somebody soon.
Nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Teddy whats wrong with you man?? That's really rude !! Hey Drummer I'm glad they worked your roads !! I was just saying its official Hell has finally frozen over!! This place is so slick I just about hit the ditch a minute ago!!
nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't like red bull either !!! Coca cola is my fave!!! Mountain dew sometimes!!! Jim Beam when necessary!!!!! Lol
Teddy

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

You drawer's keep on cashin them checks.

P.S. Buy you a tooth brush!
nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Honey my teeth are almost perfect I'm 37 and I dont even have any cavities or fillings I had to have my wisdom teeth cut out last year and my oral surgeon was freaking out that my teeth were so healthy at my age !!
nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Kingsport is awesome I used to go country line dancing there a few year's ago !!! Now I go there to shop funny how things change!!
Teddy

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Another checker to the rescue! Your breath smells like a soiled baby diaper.
nutty neighbor

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dude you're so lazy you use adult diapers so you don't have to take bathroom breaks from your keeping up with the Kardashian's reruns!!! Its called soap man I suggest using it and deodorant and maybe you may find a girlfriend to watch your tv shows with!!! But with your lack of hygiene and social skills I really doubt it !!! Happy check day !!! You might find a floozy to help spend your money!!!:)
DevoutAtheist

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Teddy what do you expect them to do? Salt only works down to a certain.temp and so does calcium. There is only so much they can do when it freezes that hard. And if they did lay out more calcium it would eat the road(it causes damage) so they use it sparingly. Then you'd have something else to bitch about. My brother works for them, though not at Phelps so I know what I'm talking about. Get educated about salt and low temps. My hats off to these guys doing a great job. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardy Discussions

Search the Hardy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 147,386
cody n corrie caught 1 hr jessica 6
Over Crowded Southside Elmentary 3 hr Ronnie 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Anne52 81,567
majestic school 8 hr well well 128
Belfry area Swingers 9 hr Male swinger 1
Who is she Thu Bhspiratefan_2013 1
•••
•••