Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Did I see Mira Eldridge picture on the front page for theft? What did she take? paper said she was innocent till proven guilty. Did she relly steel
dont know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 15, 2013
 
I heard they were bringing out a special "Phelps Edition" of booked since we were so well represented in the Booked section.
what

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2013
 
when was it in the paper
took

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 15, 2013
 
curious wrote:
Did I see Mira Eldridge picture on the front page for theft? What did she take? paper said she was innocent till proven guilty. Did she relly steel
makeup
ramona

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 22, 2013
 
Did the fields girl get busted to. Her pic was not in the paper
dont think so

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 22, 2013
 
I think not
yep

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

my opinion: once a thief always a thief
learn facts

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 24, 2013
 
before you judge. Some people are wrongfully accused. Just because they are with someone doesn't mean they are guilty If you would look at your self and take care of your kids then this world would be a better place. Don't judge lest Ye be judged.Stop selling pills or Im gonna put your name on here. I know who you are and I got the IP address... so wanna play hardball lets go...
The Atheist 2012

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 24, 2013
 
learn facts wrote:
before you judge. Some people are wrongfully accused. Just because they are with someone doesn't mean they are guilty If you would look at your self and take care of your kids then this world would be a better place. Don't judge lest Ye be judged.Stop selling pills or Im gonna put your name on here. I know who you are and I got the IP address... so wanna play hardball lets go...
I agree with what you said about people getting wrongfully accused but the whole IP address thing is flatout BS. No way in the world you have anyones IP address. If you are going to use a scare tactic at least use one that is somewhat believable.
yep

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 24, 2013
 
learn facts wrote:
before you judge. Some people are wrongfully accused. Just because they are with someone doesn't mean they are guilty If you would look at your self and take care of your kids then this world would be a better place. Don't judge lest Ye be judged.Stop selling pills or Im gonna put your name on here. I know who you are and I got the IP address... so wanna play hardball lets go...
I agree some people are. but let the facts lay on the table. they will not take you to jail for nothing. i would give her a tynolol if she needed it.
stupidity

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yep wrote:
<quoted text>I agree some people are. but let the facts lay on the table. they will not take you to jail for nothing. i would give her a tynolol if she needed it.
well I DO know the IP address so don't say I don't.It is not scare tactic. I didn't figure it out but a friend of mine who works for a computer company did. So I will state a name if they want me to and don't stop their accusations. But again,there are a lot of people out there, that are wrongfully accused and I do know this for a fact because I have been with a person a few years ago that was not in the wrong but the store called the cops and eventually it was dropped because the surveillance showed that she didn't steal anything. So there are people whoa re wrongly accused and some cant prove their innocence because there are no cameras. But luckily my friend was acquitted. So don't go jumping to conclusions before you know the facts. I always heard innocent until proven guilty and who knows someday you amy face the same situation and see how you like it when you are wrongly accused. One minute can change a persons entire life.Or even a second. So don't be so quick to judge when it can happen to anyone.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just got the jist that my name was on this website. For one, I am not a theif. I work so I have no reason to steal anything. And number two, I was wrongfully accused and I'm NOT found guilty. People who have my name in their mouth should quickly take it out because the last I remember, people who talk about someone behind a computer screen is nothing but sloppy pussies. So if you have any questions, I am on facebook. Ask me.. Not the community.
makeup bandit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

first off no one said for a fact said you stole anything it was just said that you were arrested so if you want to try and bullshit your way through that one im sure it wont be hard to put up BOTH of your mug shots since this aint your first arrest if you want people to stop talking about you like trash than stop doing stupid shit lol its that easy
seriously

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

learn facts wrote:
before you judge. Some people are wrongfully accused. Just because they are with someone doesn't mean they are guilty If you would look at your self and take care of your kids then this world would be a better place. Don't judge lest Ye be judged.Stop selling pills or Im gonna put your name on here. I know who you are and I got the IP address... so wanna play hardball lets go...
you are such a hypocrite. first you say dont judge people then you accuse someone of selling pills. how do you know they are selling pills unless you are buying some from them. people around here are so ignorant.
stupidity

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

people make mistakes. But you high and mighty makeup bandit are not so innocent but just have not been caught. I know what you do also. I know who you are like I said my friend can hack computers/So beware of what you say cause the truth may come out on YOU how about revealing who and all you have slept with..airing dirty laundry lets go... I will bandit I will. I hate people who think their shit don't stink..

Since: May 12

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You are a complete dumb@as. First of all topic doesn't show IP.addresses on posts. The show general location based on the first.three sections of the numeric IP. Secondly the most you would get with the full IP.address is the person that currently has lease on that IP from the ISP(I.e. at&t, setel, mikrotec, etc). You would not be able.to determine who had that IP at the exact time of the posting because leases expire in around 24 hours unless they are using a static.IP which normally only business customers use. Then even if you could.pinpoint the exact time of the post, and you could talk the ISP into looking at their logs(which are also frequently.erased) you still.couldn't pinpoint the exact customer only a general area as most DSL.customers in our area are connected.viaremote.terminal. but you could possibly jump through all those hoops in oh say two years lol and even then you couldn't pinpoint a specific.person in the household who made the post. 1. Topix rarely releases IP info even to judges. 2. When the do it gives you an ISP in a general area. 3. ISP's(Internet Service Providers) would make you have a court order to even think about compromising customer accounts 4. Most have already erased the logs. In closing your imaginary friend who "hacks" computers is full of sh1t. I can do things that would scare you on a computer but even I call bull$h1t on that.
yep

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 25, 2013
 
stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
well I DO know the IP address so don't say I don't.It is not scare tactic. I didn't figure it out but a friend of mine who works for a computer company did. So I will state a name if they want me to and don't stop their accusations. But again,there are a lot of people out there, that are wrongfully accused and I do know this for a fact because I have been with a person a few years ago that was not in the wrong but the store called the cops and eventually it was dropped because the surveillance showed that she didn't steal anything. So there are people whoa re wrongly accused and some cant prove their innocence because there are no cameras. But luckily my friend was acquitted. So don't go jumping to conclusions before you know the facts. I always heard innocent until proven guilty and who knows someday you amy face the same situation and see how you like it when you are wrongly accused. One minute can change a persons entire life.Or even a second. So don't be so quick to judge when it can happen to anyone.
you said one minute can change a persones entire life. you should think about that before you try and steal.
makeup bandit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 25, 2013
 
stupidity wrote:
people make mistakes. But you high and mighty makeup bandit are not so innocent but just have not been caught. I know what you do also. I know who you are like I said my friend can hack computers/So beware of what you say cause the truth may come out on YOU how about revealing who and all you have slept with..airing dirty laundry lets go... I will bandit I will. I hate people who think their shit don't stink..
o please by all means tell everything you think know. it dont bother me one bit i have nothing to hide so go head and tell what you think my name is and what you THINK you know. lets see you put your money where your mouth is. you know what i cant stand people that are full of shit
Crazy and know it

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The people who get up on their high horse because someone "dares" to repeat what was in the newspaper just baffles me.
"Me thinks they do protest to much"
makeup bandit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 25, 2013
 
exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardy Discussions

Search the Hardy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min JOE NASTY 147,249
Who is she 8 hr Bhspiratefan_2013 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Gfm 81,565
we all put our pants on the same. 9 hr concerned 1
Chilly willys 11 hr Amen 5
looking for kin 12 hr wat_u_need_baby 1
Over Crowded Southside Elmentary 14 hr Disgusted 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hardy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hardy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••