wanda f'n hunt
who doya think

Harold, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
works at the 7-11 should mind her own goddang buisness before a bb finds its way into the windshield of her little black town car and her dog finds its way infront of the feedstore.
bet ya

Allen, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
i bet you find your ass missing.
who doya think

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
i bet u can kiss mah ass. stay in your own damn area
sensible citizen

Red Jacket, WV

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Better watch your stupid ass. Ah, probably too late for that. Wanda will hunt you down, rip of your head and piss down your throat.
Curious

Eubank, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2010
who doya think wrote:
works at the 7-11 should mind her own goddang buisness before a bb finds its way into the windshield of her little black town car and her dog finds its way infront of the feedstore.
Let me tell you this....u better watch what the hell you put on here! If you think she is the type of person to just sit back and listen then your wrong. You piss her off....see what she does! O wait, instead of putting this on topix why dont you tell it to her face and see what happens to ya! You obviously know where she lives and works....try it, I dare ya! I'm sure the outcome will be amusing....and probably just hurt your cause....in fact this whole thread could hurt your cause! So watch it!!!
lol

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2010
if you can talk so big why dont you post your real name so she knows who to go after?..lol
look

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
just dont understand why someone couldnt just go in the gas station and talk to her instead of posting this stuff, i swear people are just looking for trouble.
lol

Logan, WV

#9 Apr 12, 2012
how do you feel about wanda ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vergena Fields is no role model (Feb '15) 1 hr PhelpsHornets 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Zeno 793
Missy Mon LMAO 2
tosha blair (Jul '10) Mon WVBunny 22
Gospel Redeemers Mon just the messenger 3
Belfry football (Oct '15) Sun Curious 56
Hardy Music Thread (Jan '17) Jul 12 Musikologist 2

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages