Dogs chained up in hardy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Summersville, WV

#25 Jan 2, 2011
busgirl wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you something debbie you need get off your tuff and take care those dogs. im reporting it too. fighting dogs is bull-hit and you know it. is it for your drug money. you get a animal you take care of them maybe like she said someone should tie you up and starve your ass. you and your dog stomping need to be fined or imprisioned one. and i will have put in the paper also you watch and listen dog beater.
I think the Williamson News would LOVE to get ahold of this! There WILL be some action THEN!

Summersville, WV

#26 Jan 2, 2011
concerned wrote:
The trailer sort of between the camps in Hardy has 3 dogs chained up and they all look like death. They are all very very skinny, stuck on a hillside, often it appears they have no water, and I doubt these poor neglected animals ever get a moment of attention, has no one else noticed these poor creatures??? This summer there was 2 different dogs I always feared were dead when I went by. My heart brakes for these animals every single time I go by. I HATE people who get an animal and don't feed, water, or take any interest in them, yet they keep they caged or chained up for the poor little creatures entire life, u know they have feelings & needs just like we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman fast line 4 hr aint skeered 4
dog stealers at coburn holler 6 hr i saw it 6
Phelps High Homecoming 7 hr Just my opinion 11
nancy lockard--her b/f chris (Jun '09) 14 hr Is there family w... 338
Belfry football 15 hr Why not 2
Joey Dotson? (Jan '10) 19 hr Formetoknow 14
Mingo residents attending belfry 21 hr Did not see this ... 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages