concerned

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

The trailer sort of between the camps in Hardy has 3 dogs chained up and they all look like death. They are all very very skinny, stuck on a hillside, often it appears they have no water, and I doubt these poor neglected animals ever get a moment of attention, has no one else noticed these poor creatures??? This summer there was 2 different dogs I always feared were dead when I went by. My heart brakes for these animals every single time I go by. I HATE people who get an animal and don't feed, water, or take any interest in them, yet they keep they caged or chained up for the poor little creatures entire life, u know they have feelings & needs just like we do.
yelp

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Why dont u report it to the police?
Debbie

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

I know who you are talkin about and these dogs are not neglected, they are not going without food or water, they do get attention everyday, and if you have a problem with it then take it up with me.
concerned

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Debbie wrote:
I know who you are talkin about and these dogs are not neglected, they are not going without food or water, they do get attention everyday, and if you have a problem with it then take it up with me.
I see their ribs and spine, there on the side of a hill, and I have never seen anyone on the side of that dirt hill with them.
yeahthatsright

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Debbie wrote:
I can see their ribs and I once see a skinny man out there stomping on one. So, is this your idea of them being taken care of?
yelp

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

call the law

Since: May 10

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

let me tell you something right now they are taken care of and feed everyday by my boyfriend I know I help him and so does his mom. if you think any different then stop by there and we will be glad to show you and talk with you about them
yeahthatsright

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

keep telling yourself that.....better yet tell that to the humane society, cuz they have been notified. Those dogs are not taken care of and anybody with two eyes can see that. They don't even have proper shelter to get out of the rain, fyi happy, well taken care of dogs don't lay around all day, those dogs don't have the energy to move, because they are not properly cared for. How about this, let me chain you up all day, 7 days a week 24 hours a day, no caring or friendly contact and no shelter to get out of the rain, snow, whatever the wheather may be. Oh yeah is your boyfriend the one that I seen STOMPING on one of those well cared for dogs?? You are scum!
Concerned

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

yeahthatsright wrote:
keep telling yourself that.....better yet tell that to the humane society, cuz they have been notified. Those dogs are not taken care of and anybody with two eyes can see that. They don't even have proper shelter to get out of the rain, fyi happy, well taken care of dogs don't lay around all day, those dogs don't have the energy to move, because they are not properly cared for. How about this, let me chain you up all day, 7 days a week 24 hours a day, no caring or friendly contact and no shelter to get out of the rain, snow, whatever the wheather may be. Oh yeah is your boyfriend the one that I seen STOMPING on one of those well cared for dogs?? You are scum!
Amen! I was informed today that those poor creatures are used in fights, the authorities have been contacted about them and the entire dog fighting ring that is being ran in our area. I hope they all go to prison and recieve the same treatment these poor dogs have gotten. I am shocked to learn these dogs are fighters they always look so weak and malnurished. Debbie I have no clue who you are, but you have shamed yourself getting on here and defending the evil people that have subjected these defenseless animals to a life of hell. But again you are no better than they are for being aware of the situation and not doing a thing about it. Dogs have emotions and feelings just like we do and the Bible clearly warns not to hurt animals. I am not a big religious person, but I do believe one day you will have to explain to your creator why you did such horrific things to something that can't defend it's self. I would say you will be explaining yourself to the local court system 1st though!!
debbie

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

well for one they are not for fighting at all they are rescued animals. call who you like you will see they are taken care of you are the scum not me or him. this whole stupid junk is bull sh*t. why dont you people leave us alone. you know what send the police or who ever you want as a matter of fact if ur so concerned help us out and take a couple of them.
knows better

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Yes these dogs are mistreated, jsut as his girlfriend wants to take up for him she cannot even take care of her own self or her child. The whole bunch are runnin drugs, and the so-called guy's parents should know this Debbie is a well known Lizzie..........
MAD

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

slingblade wrote:
the guys name is teddy and some of the dogs belong to rudy blackwell jr. who does run a dog fighting ring...these dogs are not fighters they are breeders and used as bait dogs
OMG, That is horrible, why do evil people want to do such awful things to poor animals. Thanks for the info I am reporting them.
treehugger

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

Last week while driving by this residence I noticed one of the dogs dead, partially covered with snow. The night before the temp was 10 degrees with wind. Evidently the poor animal froze to death. I don't believe it could use the barrel provided as shelter, because the barrel was at such an angle the dog would slide out if it layed down. I have gone by this house many times and noticed the dog curled up in the mud, and you know what the weather has been this month. I hope there is a doggie heaven for this poor creature. And a hell for the owner.
somebody else

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

treehugger wrote:
Last week while driving by this residence I noticed one of the dogs dead, partially covered with snow. The night before the temp was 10 degrees with wind. Evidently the poor animal froze to death. I don't believe it could use the barrel provided as shelter, because the barrel was at such an angle the dog would slide out if it layed down. I have gone by this house many times and noticed the dog curled up in the mud, and you know what the weather has been this month. I hope there is a doggie heaven for this poor creature. And a hell for the owner.
Oh that's so terrible..no animal should be treated like that.
MAD

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

treehugger wrote:
AMEN! I wish the police in the area would do their job and put these low lifes under a jail.
busgirl

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

debbie wrote:
well for one they are not for fighting at all they are rescued animals. call who you like you will see they are taken care of you are the scum not me or him. this whole stupid junk is bull sh*t. why dont you people leave us alone. you know what send the police or who ever you want as a matter of fact if ur so concerned help us out and take a couple of them.
let me tell you something debbie you need get off your tuff and take care those dogs. im reporting it too. fighting dogs is bull-hit and you know it. is it for your drug money. you get a animal you take care of them maybe like she said someone should tie you up and starve your ass. you and your dog stomping boyfriend.you need to be fined or imprisioned one. and i will have put in the paper also you watch and listen dog beater.
JADEWIND

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! I was informed today that those poor creatures are used in fights, the authorities have been contacted about them and the entire dog fighting ring that is being ran in our area. I hope they all go to prison and recieve the same treatment these poor dogs have gotten. I am shocked to learn these dogs are fighters they always look so weak and malnurished. Debbie I have no clue who you are, but you have shamed yourself getting on here and defending the evil people that have subjected these defenseless animals to a life of hell. But again you are no better than they are for being aware of the situation and not doing a thing about it. Dogs have emotions and feelings just like we do and the Bible clearly warns not to hurt animals. I am not a big religious
person, but I do believe one day you will have to explain to your creator why you did such horrific things to something that can't defend it's self. I would say you will be explaining yourself to the local court system 1st though!!
I think, from the condition you say they are in, perhaps they are used to TRAIN the fight dogs! I hope by now SOMEONE OF AUTHORITY has investigated.
JADEWIND

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

The problem now is....they have had time to move these dogs to a location they will be hidden from anyone who comes out to investigate.
JADEWIND

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

knows better wrote:
Yes these dogs are mistreated, jsut as his girlfriend wants to take up for him she cannot even take care of her own self or her child. The whole bunch are runnin drugs, and the so-called guy's parents should know this Debbie is a well known Lizzie..........
Let's keep the dogs as the subject here-her sexual preference is her business, if she IS gay. It's not fair to bring her, or her child, into this. Keep your personal judgments to yourself. That has nothing to do with the dog abuse/neglect problem...Let's focus on saving them. Hopefully, someone is following up in all this, since the holidays and time off is over, starting Monday.
JADEWIND

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

treehugger wrote:
Have you reported this to the police, or county commissioner? This situation is so pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min wth 149,880
John Parsons (Dec '11) 3 hr lol 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Lezbian Trailer @ Mouth of Bones Branch 7 hr customer 48
What happened 9 hr Wrecker 2
Abandoned mansion by McDonald's (Feb '13) 18 hr lisamaynard 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588

Search the Hardy Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••