Mingo Sheriff's Dept. gets 2 new depu...

Mingo Sheriff's Dept. gets 2 new deputies

There are 12 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Mingo Sheriff's Dept. gets 2 new deputies. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

Sheriff Lonnie Hannah said he is looking to the future of Mingo County as he swore in two new deputies Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

Hasselhoff

Sistersville, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2008
He had a good Deputy but he let him go about 2 weeks ago, Michael Miller he was a good cop guess he arrested the wrong person.
my outlook

Snowshoe, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2008
the sheriff's department is going to change for the better with the 2 new deputies! they both are working very hard at their job. Deputy Thomas is outstanding! he's by far one of the best deputies gilbert or even mingo county has seen in a good while, along with Josh!
Keep up the good work guys!
kdog

Normantown, WV

#3 Feb 16, 2009
michale sparks drug raid going to clean this county up in the past 4year this place when to hell ther more crack here then newyork
jenny

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2009
i think it about time the laws take over and clean this town back up people has tryed to clean itup and it has gotten worse west virginia is supposed to be wonerful place to live but its not its wild its has goten worse sence the pain clincs has opened there doors so stop them and you will stop the heavy drugs
fedupwithem

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2014
Hasselhoff wrote:
He had a good Deputy but he let him go about 2 weeks ago, Michael Miller he was a good cop guess he arrested the wrong person.
no he didn't arrest the wrong one...he s nothing but a harrasing bully and thug..I've known him sense he was in his mommies belly..ask his ex. for 1 and many others can and will back up what i say including dee and pam. you need to hang around the magistrate hearings a bit..i sit in on them a bit..you'd be amazed what you can learn and about who..
David

Springfield, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2015
Mingo County Deputies Are Jokes! They only pick on jay walkers, nonworking taillight offenders, Why dnt they go after real criminals Like drug dealers or The ones who commit thefts? Real criminals. I will tell you why because they are afraid, They Are JOKES. I'm wondering why we even need them or have them? Anyone works in law inforcement should know the law, or at least have served in the millatary. These guys are very poorly trained. Again They Are Jokes!!
David

Williamson, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2015
The need to look closer at their political buddies who act like upstanding citizens but really are drug dealers too. I see things and i can tell you that i see our so called fine upstading people selling buying drugs. I thought the county couldn't afford any new cops.
Coming

Williamson, WV

#8 Sep 5, 2015
David wrote:
I thought the county couldn't afford any new cops.
Won't be long and they will be hit hard with a lot of lay off's. Only reason it hasn't happened yet is because there is to many cases open on a lot on thefts.
Concerned Citizen

Scott Depot, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2015
They have one that won't do his job and is cheating on his wife that is suppose to be sick. Crystal is suppose to be a CI for Alan but didn't know that her job titles included fucking him and get drunk with him....Cops these days don't want to do their job unless u r their buddy or something is in it for them..We have no Good Cops around this area....
HEY ARCHIE

Winfield, WV

#10 Sep 9, 2015
i wonder why they moved allen mounts out of matewan was it because he was getting to much of a kick back from the drug dealing friends he protects in matewan or because of cheating on sick wife with that nasty bitch crystal collins and while i'm at it the guy that owns larrys towing is doing more then towing he is fooling around with that girl on stat in hatfield bottom and i wonder if he is fooling with paul too i wonder if larrys wife knows all about this if not she needs to know i would hate for her to catch something congradulations mingo county your tax dollars hard at work one of your deputies fucking that nasty bitch crystal collins wile on the job now thats nasty
mingo countian

Williamson, WV

#11 Sep 16, 2015
It does not surprise anybody. dirty cops and politicians will never change.larry hambrick went to prison for his dirty dealings and now his widow is the mayor of williamson.she is as dirty as he was and the county commissioners appointed her.more dirty shit to come thats is why they puting more and more of the same type of people in office like back in the days of larry hamberick.now judy hamberick works at the old EOC building in williamson selling items that were donated so where is that money going to.it's in their that the residedn.plus you have the sturgill woman controlling the money from the residents who live there and doing what judy hamberick tells her to.all these people getting richer on money that they get off poor people. we see judy hamberick stilll drives fancy cars so she had money hid when larry went to prison.as for james smithhe can;t wipe out drugs in mingo county thats what eugene crum tried to do and look what happened.people loved the late eugene crum.ask james smith how he can afford his harley he rides. i sure hope they get another mayor or at least we can vote her out cause believe me if you think knopps was bad you haven;t seen anything if she wins the election. get someone else in there.the commissioners knew what they were doing when they appointed judy hamberick.the gool old buddy system.wake up mingo county
HEY ARCHIE

Winfield, WV

#12 Sep 17, 2015
we have dirty cops everywhere one is allan mounts and dave stratton they are protecting the drug dealers in matewan we have one that vgoes to beckley and gets his narco and comes back here to sell them 10 dollars a piece his name is gary sipple plus dave dave and his buddy sell crach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Harvey 12 hr Curious 3
Insider (Mar '16) 14 hr Help Me catch a m... 7
Sabrenia mosley 18 hr howdy 6
Kentucky Fried Chicken 21 hr seriously 5
high standards hvac and supply (Nov '13) 23 hr Good Value 19
Canada population to increase by 30 million (Mar '16) 23 hr TDS Case Files 4
Looking for a good man...no boys! Dec '17 Its a Treat 2

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance