those fighting chickens in narrows br

those fighting chickens in narrows br

Posted in the Hardy Forum

Jules

Chapmanville, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2011
why would people want them...all i hear is crowing every morning i cant even sleep past 6. then when the wind blows all i smell is chicken crap and horse crap....something should be done..there should be a law aginst owning fighting chickens...what do you think
Mike Staggs

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2011
I think you should keep your nose at your house and take care of your business and keep it out of everybody elses.. you all have had cows goats chickens dogs and hogs and any thing else you want. whats the differance.. Insted of getting on here and runnin your mouth you should have called...This is your neighbor Mike
say what you want

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2011
well how bout you just make sure your anmials stay off our property.....your dogs are already on it..If they do i dont care what it is dog chicken or horse you will be sorry it does if you even get them back....you might have to bury a hole...and thats me keeping my nose at my house..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micheal Ball (Apr '16) 3 hr Lol 5
Brandy Bentley (Aug '13) 13 hr Old poster 5
Fight 16 hr Mike 10
Face Book Fri Huntcunt 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Really 843
Hardy Music Thread (Jan '17) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
i'm looking for someone (Nov '16) Nov '16 unkown 1

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages