HDU1

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Has anyone experienced receiving their mail late?
Happy

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2009
thats an everyday thing. we're lucky if our mail is out there before 2:30.. then 90 percent of the time it isnt even our mail its the neighbors.. then we gotta go knockin on ppls doors givin' em their mail and tryna find OURS.
fed up

AOL

#3 Oct 17, 2009
my question is why do they have post offices and have very little to no parking? iam so fed up with this i hate going to the post office anymore.the one at hardy has no parking ,the one at belfry has very limited parking, the one at mcandrews is horrible you cannot get on the parking lot because theres a store,post office and a hair salon and coal trucks,school bus and delivery trucks everywhere,their always working on the parking lot and have it blocked off,it just makes me so mad.
fuel to the fire

Inez, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2009
fed up wrote:
my question is why do they have post offices and have very little to no parking? iam so fed up with this i hate going to the post office anymore.the one at hardy has no parking ,the one at belfry has very limited parking, the one at mcandrews is horrible you cannot get on the parking lot because theres a store,post office and a hair salon and coal trucks,school bus and delivery trucks everywhere,their always working on the parking lot and have it blocked off,it just makes me so mad.
well, you think its bad now? i was told they are going to put a laundromat in up where the old store use to be, right beside that post office,plus a car wash , i have been by there and it is a mess there ,you can never get in or out and i wont stop there at that store because no parking.
Amy

Inez, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Happy wrote:
thats an everyday thing. we're lucky if our mail is out there before 2:30.. then 90 percent of the time it isnt even our mail its the neighbors.. then we gotta go knockin on ppls doors givin' em their mail and tryna find OURS.
If you had a job & not waiting on a check youd be at work & it wouldnt matter what time it shows up during the day! I guess your the only one who gets mail though???? I heard they were looking for help, go out there & make a difference, lol
Messanger

Inez, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Dear happy, if you are not satisfied with your mail service I have a suggestion........GET a box, then you can pick your mail up when ever you want.You get to sleep,stay in the comfort of your home, and have your mail brought to you for FREE,I on the other hand choose to pay for a box and there for, I get my mail exactly when I want it when I CAN get away from WORK to go get it!!!!!
and by the way incase you havent notice there is construction work up most of the hollows .......dont be so quik to judge you couldnt do any better your self. You are getting a FREE service DONT knock it!!!
fed up

AOL

#7 Oct 28, 2009
dear amy, aka messenger(the same person i do believe)if everyone bought a box at the post office you would be out of a job since you are a contracter and deliverto peoples homes. stick that in your mailbox!
Amy

Switzer, WV

#8 Oct 29, 2009
Actually were friends (not the same person)& one of us use to work for a post office & knows how it is. It sounds like you know alot about it too so give em a break!
gogeter

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2010
un huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best Belfry football player of all time? (Aug '11) 1 hr Include 106
revelation energy (Nov '12) 2 hr again 26
News I-66: The road to controversy (Jul '08) 21 hr Nathan 171
Murder at Phelps Sat urfrd 57
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
steven marcum (Oct '13) May 9 Straight Talk 2
Brian Pennington (Jul '13) May 9 Straight Talk 2
More from around the web

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]