power bill complant number where u ca...

power bill complant number where u can call to complane

Posted in the Hardy Forum

Since: Feb 10

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2011
here the number to the county commission over power bills where u can call and complane about the power bills being so high the more peaple that call and complane the better it will be here the number 1-800-772-4636 please call and complane we need to stop thease increases on our power bills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lose women us men had 2 hr Gapped 4
News Whata s Goina On 6 hr Maybe 6
CB Biliter and the Athletic Fields 12 hr Majestic Camp 12
Jodie Lell Tue Rod 1
Best looking females in the area (Mar '16) Mon Rod 49
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 16 Ppotc 760
Hardy Music Thread Jan '17 Musikologist 1

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages