Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I have been a visitor and a shopper over in Hardy, Ar for many, many years. I have never seen a Mayor that is such a joke in my life. Talk about someone that only cares about serving herself!

I have listened to so many in the area complain about her lack of care of what is good and important for Hardy, Ar that it makes me almost stop even going to Hardy at all. However, I have many folks I like in the area and support them, just hate what Hardy has become over the last few years!

I have seen it first hand, and it needs to change before its to late. Lets hope it is not too late already!
Ernest T Bass

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Have you seen them there Purty Flower beds she done put up around City Hall, speshly them little tacky spinner thangs ya get over at the five and dime, tells me that she is a reel classy lady..
Thank you for your help

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Mayor A Joke wrote:
I have been a visitor and a shopper over in Hardy, Ar for many, many years. I have never seen a Mayor that is such a joke in my life. Talk about someone that only cares about serving herself!
I have listened to so many in the area complain about her lack of care of what is good and important for Hardy, Ar that it makes me almost stop even going to Hardy at all. However, I have many folks I like in the area and support them, just hate what Hardy has become over the last few years!
I have seen it first hand, and it needs to change before its to late. Lets hope it is not too late already!
We have been working hard for change, running the Memphis trash out of our fine town and freeing the Mayor to do her job instead of fighting all the battles the out of town trash like to start. Soon the nasty, unwashed, drugged up Memphis pigs will be gone and peace will return to Hardy. I know all concerned will be happy when the Mayor can do her job instead of wasting 1000's of hours negotiating through the non-stop attacks from these dirt bags. Please enjoy your visits and simply stay away from the trouble makers and dope heads from the east, I know our Mayor appreciates your continued support. Thank you. Remember at election time to vote early and often for Nina. Tell your friends to do the same.
Thank you for your help

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Ernest T Bass wrote:
Have you seen them there Purty Flower beds she done put up around City Hall, speshly them little tacky spinner thangs ya get over at the five and dime, tells me that she is a reel classy lady..
Agreed, she has done a wonderful job. All that grant money and the town looks so nice now. To bad the shop keepers on main are such pigs. But all that trash aside, she is doing a great job.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Mayor A Joke wrote:
Next time you come over this way, Take the bypass and keep right on going.
Mayor A Joke

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

The actions of your great Mayor have nothing to do with those from the east. I am from the town right next door. I, and I might add many of my friends use to enjoy going over to Hardy, Ar for a afternoon walk and some shopping too! It is her rude, selfish attitude and how she acts that is pathetic. And those that act the same are just as sorry too.

She can be all smiles and happy to your face, but my goodness, I got friends who see her true colors and she is just a bad apple. Besides, you act like she has done so much good, seems you just ignore what is really going on just as she does too!

Oh, and for that post before me, have you heard this saying... it's my way or the highway? Well that is what your Mayor should use for her next campaign slogan! I my friend might just take that highway "bypass" too. But not until I say my piece.
Losers

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

You sound like one of those losers who run a store on Main Street and spend half your life bashing our fine Mayor and the other half smoking dope. Ahhh yes, the Mad Hatter rides again.
In Hardy Forever

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

My goodness. You people from Memphis pick on the Homod's one day and then the poor Mayor of Hardy the next. Such a wicked and cruel bunch.
Mayor

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Amanda two wrote:
Warning Copy & Paste Below

Obama also implied that he shares the liberal perspective that America is a country where black kids must walk in daily fear of white racist vigilantes.
“All of us have to do some soul-searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that we examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.”
Translation: The death of Trayvon tells us something is wrong with America.
To most Americans, this is a slander against their country, refuted by the statistics on interracial crime. Obama, however, buys into it.
Angela Corey, the special prosecutor, says that the charge against Zimmerman of second-degree murder was based on evidence and not influenced by the weeks of demonstrations, demands and threats from black leaders.
To convict, prosecutors must convince all 12 members of a jury that not only was Zimmerman in no danger of bodily harm, he did not believe he was in danger of bodily harm. He simply killed Martin in a “depraved” state of mind.
Nothing revealed so far seems to support that theory.
Zimmerman saw a tall stranger, hooded and acting suspiciously. He called the cops. He did not tell them the man was black. They had to ask him whether the suspect was black, white or Hispanic.
“He looks black,” said Zimmerman.
The CNN report that Zimmerman, on the call to the cops, used a racial slur,“(bleeping) coon,” has been withdrawn. What Zimmerman said was that it was “(bleeping) cold” outside.
Came then the fight. Two eyewitnesses say they saw Zimmerman on his back being beaten and screaming for help.
A cop at the scene said Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a gash on the back of his head. Zimmerman’s family says Trayvon banged George’s head on the sidewalk. Film of Zimmerman entering the police station that night shows bruising on the back of his head.
Trayvon was found lying face down. If Zimmerman had been on top and shot him, would not Trayvon have been found on his back?
Where is Obama’s political problem?
With the election on, the case has begun to divide the nation along racial lines. And Obama’s allies are doing it. It is Jesse Jackson and the Black Caucus crying that Trayvon was “hunted down like a rabid dog in the street,” that he was “murdered and martyred,” that it was a “hate crime.”
“It’s a disgrace that man (Zimmerman) hasn’t been shot yet,” says Mike Tyson. The New Black Panther Party has put out a poster offering a $10,000 reward that reads,“Wanted: Dead or Alive.”
The face on the poster is George Zimmerman.
Trayvon is the victim here, but George Zimmerman is beginning to look like a victim – of lynch law and mob rule.
With the Panthers and Tyson calling for vengeance and vigilante justice, where is Attorney General Eric Holder? Out congratulating Al Sharpton for bringing political pressure on Florida to indict.
Is this how justice is advanced in Obama’s America?
Mayor Michael Bloomberg has denounced Florida’s stand-your-ground law – which may be Zimmerman’s defense – as “a license to murder” and an excuse for “vigilante justice.”
And if Zimmerman, Trayvon, race, guns and stand-your-ground become voting issues this fall, how good is that for Barack Obama?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obamas-zimmerman-p ...

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

K K K wrote:
It has been apparent that under ISP's from Cherokee Village, Hardy and Mountain home to name a few,'Amanda Two' also posts under the names "Sam I Am," "Lisa" and numerous other posters who spew racist venom on Topix.
Do you have any idea how many people live in this area? more than in Jonesboro I'm sure. Pull your head out of your dark place. There are more than just a few from Hardy to Mountain Home and everywhere in between that post on topix. Just because someone posts something you don't like doesn't main it's me, You are one nut case for sure. LOL
Mayor A Joke

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey, are Blacks allowed in Hardy, Ar after dark these days? Obviously, meth users, mushroom growers, pedophiles and more are welcome. Just wondering?
Well

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Well they let the filth from Memphis in, might as well be the blacks too. They are all cut from the same cloth, in fact most of their daughters are sleeping with the blacks in their twisted efforts to dilute the race and teach mommy and daddy a lesson.
Keep them out

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Mayor A Joke wrote:
Hey, are Blacks allowed in Hardy, Ar after dark these days? Obviously, meth users, mushroom growers, pedophiles and more are welcome. Just wondering?
I will welcome them way before I would welcom blacks into my town.
K K K

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea how many people live in this area? more than in Jonesboro I'm sure. Pull your head out of your dark place. There are more than just a few from Hardy to Mountain Home and everywhere in between that post on topix. Just because someone posts something you don't like doesn't main it's me, You are one nut case for sure. LOL
You were a registered when you originally posted that April 16, 2010:

Letter Promoting KKK Rally Circulating in Oklahoma City

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wellston-ok/T ...

But you were Sam from Mountain Home when you posted it Feb 29, 2012:

KKK alive and well

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/ ...

And of course Amanda Two posted two posts later #27. LOL And Sam 'answered' her next post!

Then Amanda Two post #54 and 'Sam' posts #55, 61, 65, 66 and 61.

Add 'I love Fox News from 'Mountain Home' in posts #82 and 85.

Then 'Lisa' from Mountain Home post 91, 94

Then a racist cut and paste from 'Jim Bo' from Mountain Home in post #98.

Amanda Two comes back in posts #104 117, 127, 131.

Lisa from Mountain Home again in #132.

Amanada Two in #135 and 141.

You were REALLY BUSY in that thread whew!

But wait - you used that same cut and paste in even more threads:

"why can't blacks talk properly"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/ ...

He Dee Doo was still registered March 28, 2010 post#39 (where you answered yourself posing as 'Sambo from Ash Flat'- we saw that pair again later in OK didn't we?).

Low and behold Amanda Two shows up in the thread in post #70 Feb 24, 2011. Then post #73 where 'Bob A Long' from Cherokee Village takes over in post #78.

Amanada II again in post #94.

Then comes the cut in paste in question this time from 'Wake up Wiggars' from Mountain Home in post #104 and then 105.

Add 'Linda' from Hardy in post #111. Guess that is a variation on Lisa from Hardy.

But wait! You even used the same cut and paste again such as in
'Black Invasion'

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mountain-home ...

Amanda II is there of course and Sam I Am. Lisa and too many others to bother listing. It was Lisa from Cherokee Village who used the cut and paste in question in that thread.

In fact it looks like that same cut and paste was used in seven different threads where all your multiple personalities were present.

Not as many KKK lovers here as you would have us believe. If there were you wouldn't to fake it.

Guess you did get banned! LOL
Keep them out

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

I mean, the Memphis people. They are welcome! I think your mayor is black. The Mayor of Hardy is just as bad.
Mayor A Joke

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

I guess I should have just said all the local Mayor's are a joke! However, the biggest joke is the Mayor of Hardy, Arkansas!! I like to think I am a good judge of people. And trust me, they will be judged!
Mad Hatter

Camp, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Don't be an ass, she is wonderful and takes excellent care of our town and businesses. I would vote for her again in a Memphis minute.
Mayor A Joke

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I'd vote for her too, it's fun knowing the Mayor is the laughing stock of the whole state! Four more years...please! Hehehehehehehb ;-0 We all need the comic relief!
Hmmmm

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Between the posts begging for business and hating the Mayor and blaming her for all your losing attempts to run the town and prosper here, I would say you part of that loser group from Memphis. Please go away. We know your game, we know your name and we see your shame. You cannot win here because your not from around here.
Mayor A Joke

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Just remember, we all must follow the rules! And we know the ones who don't! Oh, also I am not from Memphis my friend. I am a neighbor from the area that sees what really is going on. I got inside info and my goodness is it interesting. Pocket recorders and cell phones provide some of the most interesting information. Be careful who you trust, and who your real friends are!

Anyone interested in hearing some audio recordings from inside city hall? Just let me know and I will post a hyper link to the files saved online.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hunting land for lease 44 min wanting to lease ... 18
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 53 min Your conscience 29,624
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
trooper 23 hr Jessie E 2
the Highlander (Apr '12) Tue uh huh 241
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hardy News, Events & Info