Longest Zip Line In Arkansas Is At Gr...

Longest Zip Line In Arkansas Is At Griffin Park In Hardy Ar.

There are 12 comments on the Main Street Hardy story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Longest Zip Line In Arkansas Is At Griffin Park In Hardy Ar.. In it, Main Street Hardy reports that:

The newest tourist attraction for Hardy will open up this month . They call it the Zippin Griffin and it's a 5 thousand foot zip line located at Griffin Park at 45 Griffin Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Main Street Hardy.

Jimmy James

Benton, AR

#1 Apr 11, 2012
How much does it cost?
How old do you have to be?
How much can you weigh?
Can you go tandem?
TouristFromMemph is

Memphis, TN

#3 May 4, 2012
Here is a link I found to get more info about it.... we are going to check it out soon.
Keith B

Haslet, TX

#4 May 4, 2012
Put a band aid on your butt. They are gonna try to bleed you dry.$2 for a canned soda... What do they think they are? I felt like I was paying amusement park prices for hillbilly entertainment. That melanie woman thinks her crap don't stink. I bet she is just with the griffins for the money.
TRUE

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THEY HAVE THE WRONG PEOPLE RUNNING IT, PEOPLE WITH SHITTY ATTITUDES WHICH IS MOST OF THE ATTITUDES OF THE LOCALS HERE!I MYSELF AM GLAD TO SEE THE PLACE CLEANED UP AND THE NEW ATRACTION TO THE AREA, BUT TO MAKE IT WORK THEY NEED MORE FRIENDLY ATTITUDE..... THE PRICES ARE HIGH AND THEY ARE THERE TO MAKE MONEY THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME BUT HOW MANY LOCALS DO YOU KNOW CAN AFFORD TO PAY THE PRICES THEY ARE CHARGING? NOT MANY, MOST THAT LIVE HERE ARE OLD AND ON FIXED INCOME OR YOUNG AND ON WELFARE...(NOTICE I SAID MOST NOT ALL) GOOD LUCK TO THE GRIFFIN'S AND I WISH THEM THE BEST
zipit

Mountain Home, AR

#6 May 4, 2012
how much for the ride?
Un Zip It

Mountain Home, AR

#7 May 4, 2012
zipit wrote:
how much for the ride?
It is $50 for children under 12 and $75 for adults. Hope this helps:]
zip this

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
to much

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#9 May 4, 2012
Un Zip It wrote:
<quoted text>It is $50 for children under 12 and $75 for adults. Hope this helps:]
$75 for one quick zip or is that all day? If it's $75 a zip I can't see anyone going.
GiveItATry

Mountain Home, AR

#10 May 4, 2012
It consist of Five sections. You can read more about it and watch a video clip news story too at this link

http://www.mainstreethardy.com/longest-zip-li...

I believe the rate is about what it cost at other places too. If you think its to high, don't ride it! They had ran a coupon on groupon for $37 but it I think is sold out.
Freedom

Mountain Home, AR

#11 May 4, 2012
Hope it stays around, we told our friends out of town that drive in to visit and they are looking forward to bring kids and give it a try!
Wonderland

Cape Coral, FL

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone ever see Scott Griffin ask him to check his Facebook.
Nina The Elephant

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Oct 6, 2012
I zip line for peanuts. Feed me some peanuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min --Bad Dad-- 43,228
News Hardy receives FEMA money 10 years after flood 16 hr Meeee 9
Josh Trivitt Sat Just sayin 3
places to eat May 17 Red Cloud 13
Charles L. Hance May 17 Red Cloud 3
has anyone ever seen any large creatures that w... (Oct '15) May 15 Red Cloud 35
So I Got To Know May 14 The world may nev... 2

Hardy Jobs

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages