Fight At Pig n Whistle?

Fight At Pig n Whistle?

Posted in the Hardy Forum

Sally Ride

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Heard there was or is going to be a big fight at the Pig n Whistle in downtown Hardy. Supposedly it is going to be between Hardy's Memphis shop owners and somebody that goes by the name of Beck?
Elean Combuket Spitoon

Stevens Point, WI

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I will be at that fight as the ring girl selling peanuts too.
Beck

Columbia, MO

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Sally Ride wrote:
Heard there was or is going to be a big fight at the Pig n Whistle in downtown Hardy. Supposedly it is going to be between Hardy's Memphis shop owners and somebody that goes by the name of Beck?
Nice try, Hal the Toucan. Why didn't you show up for our conversation yet again? I don't have a beef with any of the other Hardy merchants that I am aware of, but we all have it in for you, Hal the Turd Tapper.

Memphian the Simian Simpleton, come and stun us with your intellect. I cannot wait! And bring a sackful of apologies you owe the citizens of Hardy for all of your misguided garbage that you down them with on Topix.

I may be old enough to know better than to street fight, but I'm not above kicking YOUR a$$. Come and getcha some, mouth. I will let the other Hardians know when and where so they may have the chance to speak with you as well. Now Hal... F off before you piss someone off that doesn't have the sense of humor that I do.
Jeff Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Hal the Toucan. Why didn't you show up for our conversation yet again? I don't have a beef with any of the other Hardy merchants that I am aware of, but we all have it in for you, Hal the Turd Tapper.
Memphian the Simian Simpleton, come and stun us with your intellect. I cannot wait! And bring a sackful of apologies you owe the citizens of Hardy for all of your misguided garbage that you down them with on Topix.
I may be old enough to know better than to street fight, but I'm not above kicking YOUR a$$. Come and getcha some, mouth. I will let the other Hardians know when and where so they may have the chance to speak with you as well. Now Hal... F off before you piss someone off that doesn't have the sense of humor that I do.
Sense of humor? you seem like a very angry young lady. And this Hal gentleman you keep harassing, should spank your bottom!
Hal HandlesMen

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 27, 2012
hi I'm Hal and I handle men!
Jeff Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Hal HandlesMen wrote:
Oh wow! how creative and mature!

Harrison, AR

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I lived in the Highland area from 1977-1988 and most folks complained about the yankees moving there and telling us how stupid and backward we were. The Memphians then started coming in droves and ruining things by telling us the were smarter and better than us. In Mountain Home, business owners welcome northerners and the Memphians have the bad name.
Martins Peterlicker

Stevens Point, WI

#8 Nov 27, 2012
I love everyone and would love to love all those needing a soft hand and a hard one too! Bring me them young boys now.
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
I lived in the Highland area from 1977-1988 and most folks complained about the yankees moving there and telling us how stupid and backward we were. The Memphians then started coming in droves and ruining things by telling us the were smarter and better than us. In Mountain Home, business owners welcome northerners and the Memphians have the bad name.
The Yankees were right and are still right. You are stupid. You can't even spell correctly or capitalize words that should be. Go back to Highland you imbecile.
Swellen Vulvanus

Stevens Point, WI

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I got this problem and was wondering if someone could help me. You see, I am a idiot and well, I just need to find a shoulder to lean on.
Hal the Turd Tapper

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mind your manners young lady. Or else, Hal the Turd Tapper, will send the Ole Turd Cutter up into your hind end!
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Hal HandlesMen wrote:
I don't care what dipnut says, that's funny! I heard he handles David Herron!
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Hal the Turd Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>You mind your manners young lady. Or else, Hal the Turd Tapper, will send the Ole Turd Cutter up into your hind end!
About all I can say anymore to all you idiots is......Ya'll can go on and kiss my stinky tuna hole!
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>About all I can say anymore to all you idiots is......Ya'll can go on and kiss my stinky tuna hole!
You are so eloquent with your words, Hal. What can I say? "Tuna Hole"? Does Tracy know you talk about her like that? Just that fact that you even mention "Tuna Hole" is disgusting; it means you know about such things.

If you think I am a chick, then why are you afraid to talk face-to-face?
Beck

Stevens Point, WI

#15 Nov 28, 2012
I decided to drive up to WI to see who this idiot cheese head is posting. Well guess what I found out, its my own stupid family members. I have been insulting my own family from up north the whole time. I think we area all embarrassed to be talking about each other. But then again, have always been a coward and a useless individual with no moral values or ethics either. That is why I post here. As soon as I get back to the Hardy area, I promise to only post about good and positive things. Like how I am a chicken shit coward that acts all tough on here, but won't dare speak out in public.
Hal ScaryMan

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am a chick, then why are you afraid to talk face-to-face?
Have you looked in the mirror lately?! Damn Gurl!
Beck

Stevens Point, WI

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Like I said, as soon as I the gay loving BECK gets back from WI I will be positive. I did look in my own mirror and only saw a souless coward scared to face anyone. I wish I was a brave as you Hal ScaryMan.

My mommy said when I was born, the doctor slapped her upside her toothless head and then shot my dad to stop more of us from being able to breed or use this here nanernet.

My next fake post will obviously be to pick on another wrong person, I should be picking my nose.
Scumaroos Be Swinging

South Bend, IN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Notice all the attacks on the poster named Beck? All the people posting BS as him/her? He called the Memphis trash out and now he is the target of many posts by many people all of whom are actually the Memphis scum. This is what happens in Hardy all the time, disagree with the scumaroos demands and they attack to try and get their way. Just look at the website they built just to attack our good Mayor or their false website claiming to be the official hardy site. Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharp County Jail (Dec '14) 6 hr seal 25
amber Goodwin 14 hr Someonewhoknows 2
Will CV RESIDENT SHOW ME HATE OR LOVE. 15 hr resident 9
female panhandler near old Kia Kima 23 hr Now_What 2
Days inn maintenance man Jun 28 Osceola 1
spring river 4th july dj system on river raft (Jul '13) Jun 27 Villager Colonel 30
Jimmy D Welch (Sep '12) Jun 25 the bitch 9

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages