discovery channel near Hardy

discovery channel near Hardy

Posted in the Hardy Forum

riverman

Franklin, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I Heard There Was A Discovery Channel Film Crew NearTheRiver Recently, Wonder If There Doing Another DOcumentary On The River?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Yep its about Crow Bar!
whatever

Gladewater, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Kefer wrote:
Yep its about Crow Bar!
....well imagine that....ugh.
Really

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Aug 15, 2013
riverman wrote:
I Heard There Was A Discovery Channel Film Crew NearTheRiver Recently, Wonder If There Doing Another DOcumentary On The River?
why are they here?
Why

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Kefer wrote:
Yep its about Crow Bar!
hy?
i know

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 16, 2013
bigfoot. don't you guys keep up with the sightings?
in da no

Wiseman, AR

#7 Aug 16, 2013
i know wrote:
bigfoot. don't you guys keep up with the sightings?
The show is called the last Americans , should air in November or December .
It will have several people from this area .
Bill

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Don't know if they'll edit me out, didn't ask me to sign any release.
Highlander

Sarah, MS

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Wonder what's the latest on the show?
JLJ

Memphis, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Highlander wrote:
Wonder what's the latest on the show?
I heard they are changing the name and it's supposed to come out at the end of this month or beginning of Feb. Got a buddy thats helping with the lighting.
Discover Hardy

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Here a link to the show teaser. http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/clash-of-th...

February 25 at 9 ct
shrimpgumbo

Ashland, MS

#12 Feb 12, 2014
yup another good show about dem marthilt folk
Billy Bob

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2014
I sho do hope they dontz makes us looks bad
u stupidfuks

Brockwell, AR

#14 Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for a complete absurd crock of sheet (and thats only the clip). I cannot believe that tommy garner would contribute to such garbage. There is no such feud, all a bunch of lies and deceit only so crowbar the felon moocher who does not hit a lick at a snake can grab some spot light. Please crowbar produce your own lies at your own expense and quit pulling the wool over these out of towners eyes with your lying stories. Anyone who partakes in this crapola should be run out of town. Thanks for making Hardy look like a bunch of losers.
Billy Bob

Bexar, AR

#15 Feb 13, 2014
u stupidfuks wrote:
Thank you for a complete absurd crock of sheet (and thats only the clip). I cannot believe that tommy garner would contribute to such garbage. There is no such feud, all a bunch of lies and deceit only so crowbar the felon moocher who does not hit a lick at a snake can grab some spot light. Please crowbar produce your own lies at your own expense and quit pulling the wool over these out of towners eyes with your lying stories. Anyone who partakes in this crapola should be run out of town. Thanks for making Hardy look like a bunch of losers.
Ha ha ha ....... Really these shows we watch on tv are not real.
Damn it!!!!!
U dipshit I'm pretty sure these people that came in here knows it's not real.
OMG they do this all over the US
BTW moonshiner s is not real either.
Stop making the rest of us look stupid !

Bella Vista, AR

#16 Feb 13, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text> why are they here?
Their her to tell the true story of Arkansas no better place to start then hardy my personal choice would have been corning. The whole truth of the Ride Runner and their educational level will be told. And soon all of the nation will know what we from the Area have always Known.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Don't worry hillbillies, the reaction that I have seen from the teaser is nothing, very low numbers. I assume people are fed up with fake reality shows that make up lies to get ratings and this one has not even aired yet. This will be nothing but a very small blimp in the national radar. I do feel sad for all the good people who are in the Hardy area struggling just to get by. Any type of media from AR needed to be positive uplifting and not be some fake story. I don't for see this helping the area, except helping reinforce the lack of education and ignorance and sterotyping Arkansans. Next they will be shooting all the beer drinking and flashing of breast at the river. Something about redneck drunks, or outlaw felons, that people find interest in to feel better about their lives. To say damn and I thought my ignorant family was bad.
Stinkytom

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Feb 16, 2014
Doesn't Tommy write outdoor articles for The Sun. I don't know him but his face and name look familiar Could it be from the paper?
Indian Mo

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Feb 16, 2014
guest wrote:
Don't worry hillbillies, the reaction that I have seen from the teaser is nothing, very low numbers. I assume people are fed up with fake reality shows that make up lies to get ratings and this one has not even aired yet. This will be nothing but a very small blimp in the national radar. I do feel sad for all the good people who are in the Hardy area struggling just to get by. Any type of media from AR needed to be positive uplifting and not be some fake story. I don't for see this helping the area, except helping reinforce the lack of education and ignorance and sterotyping Arkansans. Next they will be shooting all the beer drinking and flashing of breast at the river. Something about redneck drunks, or outlaw felons, that people find interest in to feel better about their lives. To say damn and I thought my ignorant family was bad.
u people of the Ozarks speak with fork tongue like snake,one minute you deny trouble makers the next minute you admit you are related to a bunch of them .Hisssssssssssssss it better for world to know dont come here, hillbilly mafia snakes dont want outsiders.From the looks in this documentry it will sure nuff put a fork in any growth in the area .The show will just back up old Wayne Watkins.Ya,ll dont want no traffic just admit it .There r plenty of possum an coons ta eat dont need no jobs anyway.Aint that right Guest hows Misery anyway guest ? We all know you dont even live in Ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor needs to resign 1 hr Ghost pepper 36
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 41,448
triumph on craigslist 23 hr Guest 2
Hookers Mon Kazo 7
Hardy mayor hates the cops Jan 14 Speechless 45
Heather shelton Jan 9 Snowflake 1
mansion Jan 8 Bubba 9

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance