renada

United States

#31648 Feb 14, 2013
the new board will be running people out of the park if you make any comments that are not flattering at any meetings. so now you have a board of drill sergeants.
renada

United States

#31649 Feb 14, 2013
at the meetings if anyone challenges the new board. the word is you will be ran out of the park. the most important rule of all is smile, keep your mouth shut and do as the drill sergeants commands.
doubting thomas

Little Rock, AR

#31650 Feb 14, 2013
river lot sales wrote:
<quoted text>v.g. has clouded every title to every piece of property in the park.
board knew this and did nothing.
you will all lose your lot before this is over.
sorry
nuts & disagree all you want.
go to the courthouse for yourself and find the deed virgil wrote to himself from watkins.
it's in there but not under riverbend subdivision.
or
stick your head in the sand & believe someone else is looking out for your interest.
doesn't matter, the park has already lost it's roads & easements even the light poles, water lines, and such.
sorry
Lotowner

Little Rock, AR

#31651 Feb 20, 2013
renada wrote:
at the meetings if anyone challenges the new board. the word is you will be ran out of the park. the most important rule of all is smile, keep your mouth shut and do as the drill sergeants commands.
Well this for sure!! The President of the board does not like to be put in a spot to answer a question that he has no answer to, or he will get pure RED FACE!...
But the MAIN THING is everyone we need to remenber:
Camp,Cookout,relax,enjoy your time,pay your dues, pay your electric bill,keep your lot clean,one camper per lot,obey speed limit, no stealing, help your fellow POA members and i promise things will be a smooth road.
happy bird

Houston, TX

#31652 Feb 24, 2013
Lotowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this for sure!! The President of the board does not like to be put in a spot to answer a question that he has no answer to, or he will get pure RED FACE!...
But the MAIN THING is everyone we need to remenber:
Camp,Cookout,relax,enjoy your time,pay your dues, pay your electric bill,keep your lot clean,one camper per lot,obey speed limit, no stealing, help your fellow POA members and i promise things will be a smooth road.
The President of the Board has no street smarts.
Call him Asst to the Regional Mgr (Dwight Shrute)
You can't enjoy Riverpoooper when you have no rights to anything except a postage stamp piece of pasture that happens to be close to a sliver on the river.
The only smooth road will be ones you have no access to.
Is Rabidnomore Cheryl back in town?
Barb Self

Glenview, IL

#31653 Feb 24, 2013
What does a new manager have to do with it? I don't think you will find a manager with any more experience at disaster recovery than the current manager. Billy, you are a miserable old coot!
Cody

Tempe, AZ

#31654 Feb 26, 2013
Billy!! you are a miserable old coot! Is that anything like an old miserable old hag........
rabid_realtor_no _more

Little Rock, AR

#31656 Feb 28, 2013
happy bird wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of the Board has no street smarts.
Call him Asst to the Regional Mgr (Dwight Shrute)
You can't enjoy Riverpoooper when you have no rights to anything except a postage stamp piece of pasture that happens to be close to a sliver on the river.
The only smooth road will be ones you have no access to.
Is Rabidnomore Cheryl back in town?
don't worry yourself about cheryl.
she's doing good down in florida scamming those old folks.
what ever happened to shanaynay & crazy cora?
watching

Jonesboro, AR

#31658 Mar 11, 2013
knock knock
Hagatha May

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#31659 Mar 12, 2013
Possums you are simply too much. As Shakespeare once said, "what the great ones do, the lesser will prattle of." You poor, misguided, peasant possums just cannot deal with the truth about riverbender and what the ole boys want to do the run down pea patch. It is what it is possums. riverbender is a cesspool and always has been. It is a drain on the local economy. Many of the visitors now are unemployeed and on drugs. The facts do not lie. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps bad mouth me all you wish but it changes nothing. The happiest of the birds...
Hello

Oklahoma City, OK

#31660 Mar 13, 2013
It must be nice to be a board member right Johnny.Turn your power on so you can build your fancy building you go after 2 property owners that you don't like and let your friends do whatever they want lets see if you do the buddy system this year.different rules apply to them
watching

Jonesboro, AR

#31661 Mar 13, 2013
It looks like the board has been busy.
1.Last year board raised dues 800 for 1year to pay for road work, tractors, fixin commen propertys, saving $ for floods . None of this got done cept the Mosses got there bath house fixed up nice. And we got a roof on the other bath house and it got painted a god awful yellow. I herd the other ones will be trailer trash orange and purpel. 2.Gully did not say that are 800 would go for bonus and raises to Cotton and Ricky and for payin Julie and Dawn for there voluntear work. Aint voluntear free work. In November meetin thay said that they had extra money that they did not know what to do with so shit just give it to Cotton and Ricky.
3.We are payin Cotton 40,000. Ainít that 2 times what Gerald got paid? Crap thatís more than most of us make. What are they board thinkin? It is Julie and there friends given her family are money. Now they decide to pay Cotton and Ricky for 12 months. Does that meen we are open 12 months. Everybody knows that there is several weeks in a seson that you canít work and this year aint no different. There was lots weeks you couldnít find Cotton in the park. If itís a 9 month park, it should be a 9 month job for workers. It donít take two workers gettin paid year around. For my $800 the first thing I would vote for would be a gate atendunt. I guess we wonít be gettin one this year. I herd for $9,000 we might be gettin a automadic gate over by Cottons place. Remotes will cost 35 bucks and Im guessin thay plan on taken that out of us to.
4.I guess the board just donít get that thing bout Julie bein on the board and bein
Cottons boss and Rickys boss. How can Julie be votin fair when shes votin on raises
for her husband and son?
5.I think we shoulda been asked about this stuf insted of haven it shoved down our
thraots without a say so.
6.I herd that Gully donít even own property in the park. If you donít think that is right
than you can call Sharp county and they can tell you. You canít do nothin if you aint
got property in the park but Gully can still be our presdent?
property owner

United States

#31662 Mar 13, 2013
I agree that cottons wife is annoying as hell, she can't even speak in a normal tone. she is sneaky and manipulative. Gets on every nerve i have
Hagatha May

Los Angeles, CA

#31663 Mar 14, 2013
watching wrote:
It looks like the board has been busy.
1.Last year board raised dues 800 for 1year to pay for road work, tractors, fixin commen propertys, saving $ for floods . None of this got done cept the Mosses got there bath house fixed up nice. And we got a roof on the other bath house and it got painted a god awful yellow. I herd the other ones will be trailer trash orange and purpel. 2.Gully did not say that are 800 would go for bonus and raises to Cotton and Ricky and for payin Julie and Dawn for there voluntear work. Aint voluntear free work. In November meetin thay said that they had extra money that they did not know what to do with so shit just give it to Cotton and Ricky.
3.We are payin Cotton 40,000. Ainít that 2 times what Gerald got paid? Crap thatís more than most of us make. What are they board thinkin? It is Julie and there friends given her family are money. Now they decide to pay Cotton and Ricky for 12 months. Does that meen we are open 12 months. Everybody knows that there is several weeks in a seson that you canít work and this year aint no different. There was lots weeks you couldnít find Cotton in the park. If itís a 9 month park, it should be a 9 month job for workers. It donít take two workers gettin paid year around. For my $800 the first thing I would vote for would be a gate atendunt. I guess we wonít be gettin one this year. I herd for $9,000 we might be gettin a automadic gate over by Cottons place. Remotes will cost 35 bucks and Im guessin thay plan on taken that out of us to.
4.I guess the board just donít get that thing bout Julie bein on the board and bein
Cottons boss and Rickys boss. How can Julie be votin fair when shes votin on raises
for her husband and son?
5.I think we shoulda been asked about this stuf insted of haven it shoved down our
thraots without a say so.
6.I herd that Gully donít even own property in the park. If you donít think that is right
than you can call Sharp county and they can tell you. You canít do nothin if you aint
got property in the park but Gully can still be our presdent?
Possum, I'm sure you are plum tuckered out after that rant and trying to convince yourself and others that you have some education. Bet you took hours going back and forth to Google the words and correct your spelling, too. That didn't work out too well, now did it Possum? You my dear are simply too ignorant to do your research and even spell simple words correctly. Bless your heart, you must not have made it beyond the 5th grade. Schooling wasn't your finest hour, now was it possum? I excuse much when dealing with your type in Hardy. It's very common there for possums to think they know more than they do. I have heard that herding rats out of the common bath houses in Riverbender is a fun way to spend your Saturday. What is an "atendunt"? Can you herd a happy bird? "Aint voluntear free work" for "fixin commen propertys". Oh possum, bless your heart. TaTa for now Lady of Quality.
Really

Powhatan, AR

#31664 Mar 14, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I'm sure you are plum tuckered out after that rant and trying to convince yourself and others that you have some education. Bet you took hours going back and forth to Google the words and correct your spelling, too. That didn't work out too well, now did it Possum? You my dear are simply too ignorant to do your research and even spell simple words correctly. Bless your heart, you must not have made it beyond the 5th grade. Schooling wasn't your finest hour, now was it possum? I excuse much when dealing with your type in Hardy. It's very common there for possums to think they know more than they do. I have heard that herding rats out of the common bath houses in Riverbender is a fun way to spend your Saturday. What is an "atendunt"? Can you herd a happy bird? "Aint voluntear free work" for "fixin commen propertys". Oh possum, bless your heart. TaTa for now Lady of Quality.
I completely agree with him/her! I had it all shoved down my throat also. Also, I graduated college. We want to use Riverbend as a carefree weekend get away. Maybe if honest people were on the board we wouldn't have to worry about it. The problem is all of the honest people make a living at a real job. We do not have time to worry year-round about the park.
tina

Oklahoma City, OK

#31665 Mar 14, 2013
property owner wrote:
I agree that cottons wife is annoying as hell, she can't even speak in a normal tone. she is sneaky and manipulative. Gets on every nerve i have
talking about sneaky all of you seem so jealous of these people maybe what's wrong is you need to look in the mirror at who the real evil ones are get a real life and leave people
khubbard

Tempe, AZ

#31666 Mar 14, 2013
Oh be quiet Tina. You meddle too much and you need to get laid. Towery and I should have taken over when we had the chance.
Really

Powhatan, AR

#31667 Mar 14, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>talking about sneaky all of you seem so jealous of these people maybe what's wrong is you need to look in the mirror at who the real evil ones are get a real life and leave people
Yes that is it Tina..... I am jealous.... I am glad I have finally realized that is what my problem is. Completely forget the fact that the Board can't even keep up with the money we are dishing out to them every year.
fred

Cherokee Village, AR

#31668 Mar 18, 2013
could someone plz tell us who won the logo contest? our granddaughter was wondering
what

Oklahoma City, OK

#31669 Mar 21, 2013
I was shopping today and saw a friend from the park he told me that our president didn't stay in the park but stayed at a hotel is the park not good enough for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just curious 4 hr BlackDog77 6
Cherokee Village AR Sucks (Sep '10) 7 hr ex-realtor 98
Piano Player Wanted For Country Club 11 hr Jeffy Baby 2
Naked boobs (Mar '11) 18 hr Lisa 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sat Guest 30,820
Hillary Campaigning in Mammoth Spring Sat Hillary 2016 1
poacher Fri friend 11
More from around the web

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE