Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

lala wrote:
<quoted text> what was being said that yal was doing?
i was in town all morning i came back to the park and was ask to let this person out of the park. so i drove to the gate to unlocked it and thats when she started screaming at me like i was her step-child i have no idea what happend i wasnt even with in 15 miles of the park and i didnt bother to try to figure it out because i dont speak stupid. you feel knocking
flea bags

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

big honky wrote:
<quoted text> i was in town all morning i came back to the park and was ask to let this person out of the park. so i drove to the gate to unlocked it and thats when she started screaming at me like i was her step-child i have no idea what happend i wasnt even with in 15 miles of the park and i didnt bother to try to figure it out because i dont speak stupid. you feel knocking
dont speak stupid i guess you do bc your post makes no since you said u was in the park but then u was 15 miles from the prk your just trying to start shit so grow up
big honky

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

flea bags wrote:
<quoted text> dont speak stupid i guess you do bc your post makes no since you said u was in the park but then u was 15 miles from the prk your just trying to start shit so grow up
when the girl did what she did i was 15 miles from the park u stupid f**k when i got back she acted like i had a part of it. i had nothing to do with it and had no idea what she did i was just letting her out stupid f**k
WTF

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

big honky wrote:
<quoted text> i was in town all morning i came back to the park and was ask to let this person out of the park. so i drove to the gate to unlocked it and thats when she started screaming at me like i was her step-child i have no idea what happend i wasnt even with in 15 miles of the park and i didnt bother to try to figure it out because i dont speak stupid. you feel knocking
I try to give everybody the benefit but ur post makes no effing sense at all
lula

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

redneck2 wrote:
When s the pool opening?
not this weekend byt the next memorial day weekend
what the heck

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

what is the deal with davis letting people pay their assessments out in payments till december I was told I had to pay mine by june I was talking to a lady at the park saturday and she said she bought a lot on payments and was making payments on assessements until december and that davis let her.she said other people were also doing it.what if they decide after summer they don't want to finish paying will the park close early because davis did this
Watching

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

what the heck wrote:
what is the deal with davis letting people pay their assessments out in payments till december I was told I had to pay mine by june I was talking to a lady at the park saturday and she said she bought a lot on payments and was making payments on assessements until december and that davis let her.she said other people were also doing it.what if they decide after summer they don't want to finish paying will the park close early because davis did this
Person bought a lot from POA and making monthly payments?
redneck camper

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

why do people have to be such a22holes. Why do they just want to stir up stuff all the time.For pete sakes they must not have anything else to do with their time, they must just sleep to see what sh#$ they can come up with
riverbend lover

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

redneck camper wrote:
why do people have to be such a22holes. Why do they just want to stir up stuff all the time.For pete sakes they must not have anything else to do with their time, they must just sleep to see what sh#$ they can come up with
I AGREE 100% with you on that one. It's so stupid and silly over half the junk people argue about because now they are fussing over the election. So if I went to vote for who is mayor, governor, or president of the world make sure to remind me to tell them I paid my taxes and I will send in my vote... I'm sorry but you just can't do that now can you? Nope!!!! When a voting comes up you personally have to GO to where they are voting for it to count. You cant tell the government to accept mail in votes because they DON'T!!! Some people of the park think the mail in votes should count and some people believe it should not be counted so what the h*ll do you do then?
tired of it

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

I have to agree with you. Ballots are never made available to anyone prior to the time and date of the election. Can't be there, that what a proxy is for. Use one. What is to stop someone from printing off several ballots, marking them and then slipping them into the ballot box. Not saying someone would do that but the possibility could render the results invalid. Sounds like it's gonna be another do-over just like the vote on the bylaws and dor. Do we really have that much money to waste?
riverbend lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE 100% with you on that one. It's so stupid and silly over half the junk people argue about because now they are fussing over the election. So if I went to vote for who is mayor, governor, or president of the world make sure to remind me to tell them I paid my taxes and I will send in my vote... I'm sorry but you just can't do that now can you? Nope!!!! When a voting comes up you personally have to GO to where they are voting for it to count. You cant tell the government to accept mail in votes because they DON'T!!! Some people of the park think the mail in votes should count and some people believe it should not be counted so what the h*ll do you do then?
riverbend lover

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

tired of it wrote:
I have to agree with you. Ballots are never made available to anyone prior to the time and date of the election. Can't be there, that what a proxy is for. Use one. What is to stop someone from printing off several ballots, marking them and then slipping them into the ballot box. Not saying someone would do that but the possibility could render the results invalid. Sounds like it's gonna be another do-over just like the vote on the bylaws and dor. Do we really have that much money to waste? <quoted text>
Yes I do agree. I think the way it should be is you either send a proxy with someone to do your vote or show up to vote in person PERIOD. That way it will stop ALOT of the fussing and arguing.
rbcamper

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

AMEN
tired of it

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

I am not in favor of unsupervised ballots. We should have been allowed to vote on this mail in ballot idea.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with you. Ballots are never made available to anyone prior to the time and date of the election. Can't be there, that what a proxy is for. Use one. What is to stop someone from printing off several ballots, marking them and then slipping them into the ballot box. Not saying someone would do that but the possibility could render the results invalid. Sounds like it's gonna be another do-over just like the vote on the bylaws and dor. Do we really have that much money to waste?
Excuse me but people do vote absentee ballots and yes the United States government accepts them by mail.
rbcamper

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but people do vote absentee ballots and yes the United States government accepts them by mail.
I AGREE THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP
tired of it

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

If they do, I'm sure they have guidelines that meet the criteria for mail in ballots rather than just a piece of paper with names on it and I'm sure the voter was limited to access to one and only one ballot and was verified prior to receiving that ballot. Ya think?
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Papasmurf

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I spent the last hour reading this forum. I have never heard such goings on. I will not be buying the lot they have on Ebay nor any other lot. I am amazed at how much hatred there is at this park. It is a shame.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Woohoo it's the weekend!!! Let's all get drunk and naked in the river!
what the heck

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

What was Paul doing going to peoples campers at midnight drunk telling people the shower on the bathhouse was dripping why don't he use his own shower across the river next time call the cops & let him sleep it off in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,041 - 31,060 of31,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hardy Forum right now

Search the Hardy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clash of the Ozarks Billboard 6 min Fred The Fed 13
TV Show on Discovery about Hardy 10 min Old Cuss 196
RV lots for sale??? (May '12) 2 hr tipthecup 14
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 18 hr cookie monster 9,712
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
Break in and theft! Wed guest 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Citizen 466
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hardy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hardy People Search