River bend RV park
Dang

Mountain Home, AR

#27863 Sep 6, 2010
Don_n_Michigan wrote:
BANKS, Yes it is a big concern about the banks,they could hold our future in their hands.
I will join hands with anyone that wants to file a class action law suit.
Under normal circumstances,banks could have loaned money,and the dor,bylaws or what ever would have gave a right to borrow against certain properties,but on common property,that could close our park,I still have my doubts on those loans.
And I think the banks owe us respect by trying to at least work out a deal with the POA.
Maybe I am wrong and maybe not,if I am someone has to prove it to me.
Don<quoted text>
Welcome to the sunshine. Mushroom cultivation ended many months ago. Mortgage or sell properties that always belonged to the property owners? Bank examiners should check records with a fine tooth comb. Were the banks or "bank" willing participants in what occured at Riverbend Park? No doubt they created the mess by disregarding due dilligence practices. Trying to stick it to the POA and recoup loss due to negligence. Class action lawsuit? Consult licensed attorney before puting those boots on.

Since: Apr 08

Little Rock, AR

#27864 Sep 6, 2010
Thank you Julie. We had a great time but it was the good hearts and generosity of the people who made it a success. I'll say again that we all hear, all of our lives that God helps those who help themselves, but I believe that God BLESSES those who bless others. Lots of folks in the park can look for blessings to come because the family was truly blessed and grateful.
julie block 9 wrote:
I just wanted to tell Renee GOOD JOB for the fundraiser.She did a great job and raised alot of momey.
Trina Miles

United States

#27865 Sep 7, 2010
No he didn't. He found the ignition this weekend on the ground when he was mowing. They used some kind of tool and just popped it out.
concerned wrote:
Had he left the key in that mule or 4 wheeler?
<quoted text>
Trina Miles

United States

#27866 Sep 7, 2010
Well said.
petty_renee wrote:
I appreciate your concern and respect your right to your opinion. I do not feel that it is my place to judge him or anyone else for their lifestyle. I believe we are to help one another, not judge them.
As for those who were lost fighting for our country, no one has more respect for them than I do. In fact, on Memorial Day, we had a candle lighting and moment of silence for those very soldiers. It was posted all over the park that it was going to happen and there were 9 people that showed up. 5 of those were family members of a fallen soldier and 3 were with me. If you want to pass judgement, you might start with the many, many who were in the park who did not offer 30 minutes of their three day weekend to join us. That's if YOU want to judge. I choose not to.
Nobody seemed to be concerned if he was drinking when he and his family worked very hard on the pool and bathhouse to get it open for us.
Nobody seemed to be concerned if he was drinking when he had his truck in the playground pulling out the big trees and debris that had washed in during the 08 floods. He tore the transmission out of it, but the debris was removed.
Nobody seemed to be concerned if he was drinking when he was pulling trashed trailers out of their resting places (some since 2006) and making the park a safer and better environment.
If there is anyone who does not want to attend, by all means, it's each persons choice but it may not be wise for anyone to make that decision based on his lifestyle. After all, I'm sure he could look at any one of us and find things that would have resulted in him saying, "no, I don't think I'll help you because you do ? and I don't like that."
There is a big difference in a person taking ill and passing from that illness and a person meeting with an unexpected accident that affects his ability to provide. It's not like he is retired and his children are grown and provide for themselves.
Now, with that said, I hope you will rethink this and join us just because it's the thing to do and we should not lose an opportunity to help a family just because we do not agree with a part of their lifestyle.
<quoted text>
curious george

West Monroe, LA

#27867 Sep 7, 2010
Who owns the property across the river that used to be sycamore park?
thinkin

Little Rock, AR

#27868 Sep 7, 2010
Baswell and Caldwell
curious george wrote:
Who owns the property across the river that used to be sycamore park?
property owner

United States

#27869 Sep 7, 2010

Is the board meeting at the park this next weekend?
tonya gross

Gregory, AR

#27870 Sep 7, 2010
Trina Miles wrote:
Well said.
<quoted text>
There were more than nine when we were there. We did not stay for the auction, but put our contribution went into the jar. James is a good person and it does not matter about if he was drinking or not. He was injured, his family is in need. That is all that matters.
Was- lookin to buy

Sulphur, OK

#27871 Sep 7, 2010
We (my Family and I ) have extended family that purchased this year, some property and a home in Hardy. Since we already have a very nice 5er and tow vehicle, and saw riverbend, what seemed to be very low priced BUY-IN for a summer pad to put it on. Literally just down the road from family.
Well, after spending several hours now just scanning this Looooong forum Y'all are either stupid or crazy or both?!?!?!
Even though its potential is there to be a pretty place. There is no way in Hell I or any one in thier right mind would buy into this!! Sorry folks but your stuck with each other
Optimist

Mountain Home, AR

#27872 Sep 8, 2010
Was- lookin to buy wrote:
We (my Family and I ) have extended family that purchased this year, some property and a home in Hardy. Since we already have a very nice 5er and tow vehicle, and saw riverbend, what seemed to be very low priced BUY-IN for a summer pad to put it on. Literally just down the road from family.
Well, after spending several hours now just scanning this Looooong forum Y'all are either stupid or crazy or both?!?!?!
Even though its potential is there to be a pretty place. There is no way in Hell I or any one in thier right mind would buy into this!! Sorry folks but your stuck with each other
Look again in two years. You will be saying, I could have bought when price was much lower. Snooze you loose stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.
answer

Bossier City, LA

#27873 Sep 8, 2010
First if you want to buy a lot you should go to the park and look around.This forum does not represent all the people of the park.I think you would change your mind about the park if you came and talked to people and saw the kids having fun.
all in the family

United States

#27874 Sep 8, 2010
we may fuss & fight amongst ourselves but we're all one big family.
it may be best if you take your hillbilly cracker ass on down the road!
Sold

Mountain Home, AR

#27875 Sep 8, 2010
Welcome new owners Van and Vickie.

Little Rock, AR

#27876 Sep 8, 2010
Wonderful. What lot and block numbers so we can stop by and say "HI". There are several other new owners we plan to visit too. Sort of a "Welcome Wagon" without the basket, if you know what I mean.

Welcome to Van and Vickie. You're gonna love it!
Sold wrote:
Welcome new owners Van and Vickie.
Watch

Mountain Home, AR

#27877 Sep 8, 2010
www.weather.water.gov . source for river stages.
bubba

Mountain Home, AR

#27878 Sep 8, 2010
all in the family wrote:
<quoted text>we may fuss & fight amongst ourselves but we're all one big family.
it may be best if you take your hillbilly cracker ass on down the road!
you sho is to the point. not one them politician double speakin wussies.
Trex

Mountain Home, AR

#27879 Sep 8, 2010
LOL sonny chaifin has been doing wrong for all his life even when he was in bankruptcy,, still had some major equipment at his dads house,, good lord once a Con always a con.. he pays his ppl in cash from what his boat boys told me,, daum have you seen the people he hires? Yeah hes rich,, like for now until it catches up with him,
Trex

Mountain Home, AR

#27880 Sep 8, 2010
Here is the deal ,, many people have foked this area for years and some look up to them cause they have MULA,, bullchit,,let the government take care of them.
No need to rat them out and no need to LOOK UP TO SUCH SCUM.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27881 Sep 9, 2010
Any weather reports for Hardy?
Thanks.
Don

Little Rock, AR

#27882 Sep 9, 2010
Rain, rain and more rain but the river is still at 3 ft. The ground is very dry and it will take a lot just to saturate it.
Don_n_Michigan wrote:
Any weather reports for Hardy?
Thanks.
Don

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is happening to the Copper Feather ? 3 hr homegirl 24
Clary Fitness 5 hr IntheKnow 51
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr --Bad Dad-- 39,359
Theft stealing in Mammoth Spring 9 hr concerned citizen 1
Gina snow farris or gina farris,gina snow (Nov '14) Tue So Now you Know 36
Joe lacey Tue Friends With Friends 1
Highland Rebels mascot is confederate white sup... (Jun '15) Tue Sleeping Giant 84

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages