RANDY McCOMAS
HIS COUSIN TAMMY

Kennett, MO

#23 Apr 14, 2009
nellie dont pay any attention to all the busy body nosey people.dont you know they have to have something to talk about.i think things like topix should be taken off here.we have it here to and all it is is a way to hurt people and talk about others while hiding behind a fake name.you notice were only ones who put our real names on here dont ya?big hus and lots of love.oh and one more thing----PEEP PEEP---PEEP hope i made you smile.have no idea why i remembered that.was so long ago.
LAUREN

Stuttgart, AR

#24 Apr 15, 2009
HIS COUSIN TAMMY wrote:
i think things like topix should be taken off here.we have it here to and all it is is a way to hurt people and talk about others while hiding behind a fake name.
If you are so against topix, why were you one of the first ones to post comments
HIS COUSIN TAMMY

Kennett, MO

#25 Apr 15, 2009
LAUREN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so against topix, why were you one of the first ones to post comments
it would be ok if some didnt start hurtful things.as for being on ,not that its your business was seeing what people had to say about my cousin.there are ya happy now?
Sharron Mathis

Appleton City, MO

#26 Apr 15, 2009
I met Randy at his first meeting of the Kiwanis, he was with Michelle and Noah was about 3.
Over the next few years I would only see him at Funerals. I would watch that sweet big man tenderly serve those who were hurting and see the toll it took on him.
The next time was when Leonard Holden and I ask him for a donation for the American Veterans Memorial and he donated a large stone and himself to the committee. When Randy came to help he did it 200%!
Aways there giving and giving some more!
He loved Michal and Noah deeply! I listed and sold him homes, so I got to know him from a business aspect as well and he was honorable in business as well!
I have met a lot of people in my life time, and Randy was one of the best.
In the memorial message Brien Nix-Hall gave one thing really stood out and it was that we do not know how the last chapeter in Randy's life is written, but the LORD does!
I feel honored because Randy blessed my life by walking through it!
Till we meet again in the new life Randy, Rest in peace!
Nellie Brown

Enterprise, AL

#27 Apr 15, 2009
Sharron Mathis wrote:
I met Randy at his first meeting of the Kiwanis, he was with Michelle and Noah was about 3.
Over the next few years I would only see him at Funerals. I would watch that sweet big man tenderly serve those who were hurting and see the toll it took on him.
The next time was when Leonard Holden and I ask him for a donation for the American Veterans Memorial and he donated a large stone and himself to the committee. When Randy came to help he did it 200%!
Aways there giving and giving some more!
He loved Michal and Noah deeply! I listed and sold him homes, so I got to know him from a business aspect as well and he was honorable in business as well!
I have met a lot of people in my life time, and Randy was one of the best.
In the memorial message Brien Nix-Hall gave one thing really stood out and it was that we do not know how the last chapeter in Randy's life is written, but the LORD does!
I feel honored because Randy blessed my life by walking through it!
Till we meet again in the new life Randy, Rest in peace!
Sharon , thank you so much ! When I read your thread about my wonderful Nephew I can never express how sweet it was and how true. I cried it was so meaningful. thank you from the bottom of our hearts ...the McComas family
Bigun

Hinesville, GA

#28 Apr 18, 2009
Love and miss you randy so much. Watching over your family. They are so distressed over your death.
A Friend Indeed

United States

#29 Apr 18, 2009
Rumors are just lies so why listen to lies. All anyone wants to do is hear the bad instead of remembering the good that he done. People make mistakes all the time and you without sin cast the first stone. Leave them alone and worry about your own problems. I know that he didn't have a selfish bone in his body, and would be the first to help anyone who needed it! The Randy I choose to remember was kind and loved his family and friends with all his heart.
HIS COUSIN TAMMY

Kennett, MO

#30 Apr 18, 2009
A Friend Indeed wrote:
Rumors are just lies so why listen to lies. All anyone wants to do is hear the bad instead of remembering the good that he done. People make mistakes all the time and you without sin cast the first stone. Leave them alone and worry about your own problems. I know that he didn't have a selfish bone in his body, and would be the first to help anyone who needed it! The Randy I choose to remember was kind and loved his family and friends with all his heart.
thank you very much on behalf of the whole family.he was a sweet gentle man.
Nellie Brown

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Apr 18, 2009
Thank you for the kind words about Randy, you really are A FRIEND INDEED.
You speak the truth. Thanks again.
let it go

Dothan, AL

#32 Apr 19, 2009
guest wrote:
what is the real reason Randy committed suicide? I have heard many rumors. They range from poor health to embezzelment. I have even heard it was due to getting a divorce...which I know is false. I would like to know the truth so I can help put the rumors out.
Let him rest in peace or i will make your live a living hell
Wendy

Wentzville, MO

#33 Apr 19, 2009
Dawn wrote:
Absolutely agreeing with Randy's family (even though I'm not family, but I love them like I am) Randy is gone now and his family is grieving...why should anyone outside his family need to know..."I" don't even need to know. I'll just remember him as he was and leave it at that. End of discussion.
So what is the purpose of this post?Shame on you people !
guest

Everton, MO

#34 Apr 19, 2009
Wow...this is too hilarious at times. people want to say how good everyone is, or how bad someone is...lets get to the truth here. randy did not own the funeral home, he worked there. it has come from "the horses mouth" that there was over $400,000 missing in funds. I am not a financial planner or anything, but where does he get the money to buy a lake thunderbird house and a nice home on liberty hill road, when he is the only one working in the family....not to mention new dodge charger, new suv...that he commited suicide in, etc.? Folks, lets be honest...randy was a good person, he just got caught up doing stuff he shouldnt have been doing, and he chose his course of action. I know noone likes to admit that they are wrong, but when we do wrong, there are prices to pay. I feel bad for Noah and Michelle, because they are without a husband and a father. Lets see what the note found has to say, and i guarentee there would be a way to put all the rumors to rest
Sharron Mathis

Appleton City, MO

#35 Apr 20, 2009
I once heard that bad news takes wings and will fly!
I do not know the reason and do not need to know!
I sold Randy the house on the and he bought is just kike everyone else buys. it is called Credit!
We all need to move on and sweep around our on back door. If the messenger of Misery is not at your house, he has just left,or he is on his way.
That is a fact of life! He comes to all of us and we don't have a choice , will it be the death of a child, financial, health loss of a mate of vicious rumors that destroy our life and those around us.

Randy's Real Friend

Sharron Mathis
Nellie Brown

Ville Platte, LA

#36 Apr 20, 2009
guest wrote:
Wow...this is too hilarious at times. people want to say how good everyone is, or how bad someone is...lets get to the truth here. randy did not own the funeral home, he worked there. it has come from "the horses mouth" that there was over $400,000 missing in funds. I am not a financial planner or anything, but where does he get the money to buy a lake thunderbird house and a nice home on liberty hill road, when he is the only one working in the family....not to mention new dodge charger, new suv...that he commited suicide in, etc.? Folks, lets be honest...randy was a good person, he just got caught up doing stuff he shouldnt have been doing, and he chose his course of action. I know noone likes to admit that they are wrong, but when we do wrong, there are prices to pay. I feel bad for Noah and Michelle, because they are without a husband and a father. Lets see what the note found has to say, and i guarentee there would be a way to put all the rumors to rest
ok so what horses mouth did you get this from? Randy was 50% owner of the funeral homes. so whom ever you heard that from does not know what they are talking about ! yes Michal and Noah are heart broken like the rest of us. if he had been a part of your family would you not be heart broken? These rumors about him taking money hummm tell your horses mouth to shove it where the sun will never shine !
Nellie Brown

Ville Platte, LA

#37 Apr 20, 2009
guest wrote:
Wow...this is too hilarious at times. people want to say how good everyone is, or how bad someone is...lets get to the truth here. randy did not own the funeral home, he worked there. it has come from "the horses mouth" that there was over $400,000 missing in funds. I am not a financial planner or anything, but where does he get the money to buy a lake thunderbird house and a nice home on liberty hill road, when he is the only one working in the family....not to mention new dodge charger, new suv...that he commited suicide in, etc.? Folks, lets be honest...randy was a good person, he just got caught up doing stuff he shouldnt have been doing, and he chose his course of action. I know noone likes to admit that they are wrong, but when we do wrong, there are prices to pay. I feel bad for Noah and Michelle, because they are without a husband and a father. Lets see what the note found has to say, and i guarentee there would be a way to put all the rumors to rest
I thought I was done but nope I have more to say.. what business is it of yours how he came to have homes and cars? sounds like you might be a little jealous,,well if you have good credit you can buy things then resale them to make a profit.. ever heard of that? one more thing, are so sure he took his own life? I'm not..... now I am done!!!!!!!!!
Sarah Crawford

Ville Platte, LA

#38 Apr 20, 2009
guest wrote:
Wow...this is too hilarious at times. people want to say how good everyone is, or how bad someone is...lets get to the truth here. randy did not own the funeral home, he worked there. it has come from "the horses mouth" that there was over $400,000 missing in funds. I am not a financial planner or anything, but where does he get the money to buy a lake thunderbird house and a nice home on liberty hill road, when he is the only one working in the family....not to mention new dodge charger, new suv...that he commited suicide in, etc.? Folks, lets be honest...randy was a good person, he just got caught up doing stuff he shouldnt have been doing, and he chose his course of action. I know noone likes to admit that they are wrong, but when we do wrong, there are prices to pay. I feel bad for Noah and Michelle, because they are without a husband and a father. Lets see what the note found has to say, and i guarentee there would be a way to put all the rumors to rest
Ok "Guest"...I have never written on one of these things, but you have given me a reason. I hope you take the time to read and maybe listen, but considering the fact that it is obvious that you are a chicken shit, due to the fact that you think you can say these things about my cousin Randy, but you don't even have the nerve to put your name to it says it all...now here is what I have to say.
I don't know who...oh yes I do...you have been talking to, but "the horse's mouth" as you named...is a flat out liar. 50% owner of those funeral homes. He wasn't "just working there". He worked hard and was extremely good at what he did. Better than the people that worked on him, that is for sure. Our now coroner doesn't know the first thing about being a coroner, so I have to say...I hope no one else that I know dies during the time that she is coroner...who knows what might happen. I also happen to know exactly how Randy could purchase those homes and vehicles. Oh, and by the way...the suv that he was "found dead" in was not new. I don't know who you are "guest", and I don't really care, but I can tell you one thing...I hope you have more consideration toward people that you supposedly care for than you do for the people that loved and really knew Randy. One day the things you say will come around to bite you, and they will bite you hard. I hope for you, that is very soon. And...if you don't like what I have to say, then how about not hiding behind "guest", and let me know who you are. I have no problem getting together and showing you exactly how I feel about you !
TAMMY McCARTY-TINSLEY

Kennett, MO

#39 Apr 20, 2009
Nellie and Sarah,some people think they know it all but dont know shit but talk big to make themselves look better.I know for a fact he did own some business.But i guess anyone who buys houses or cars steal the money according to the one above.Maybe thats how they got what they own.People just want to know what he said in letter because there nosey.It was personal notes to his wife and son.Noones business.Try not to let what people say get to you.Remember RANDY as the kind sweet man he was.I am sure if he could he would say ignore it.I may be wrong on that but i know i didnt see him often but he was always so sweet and kind.Sarah your right.People hide behind fake names.Just try to ignore the assholes who try to start stuff on here,they will move on when they find something else to occupy there miserable life with.LOVE YOU ALL A WHOLE BUNCHES.
Nellie Brown

Enterprise, AL

#40 Apr 21, 2009
let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him rest in peace or i will make your live a living hell
Just who are you? the McComas life is already a living hell, so so much for you making it any worse.

forever and always; randys aunt
Sharp County citizen

United States

#41 Apr 21, 2009
Like some of the other posters, I did not know Mr. McComas nor, to my knowledge anyway, do I know any of his family members. At one time, I worked for a big city police department and grieved through four (4) suicides by gun of beloved friends on the department. Not one of these fine men left this world in peace, all left behind grieving families and friends...and, trust me on this one, those outsiders and "sincerely curious" folks who came up with rumors, innuendo, guesswork and pure D nasty curiosity were not [believe me] treated well at all. I would say, leave poor Mr. McComas to God and His angels...and may the same angels guard the hearts and memories of the family he left behind. The rest of us? Butt out!
baby sis

Maysville, GA

#42 Apr 21, 2009
There never will be another Randy Mark Anthony McComas. I miss him more than words can say and I also want to know why this happened and if anyone had anything to do with it then who was it. I believe we as his family have a right to know and since God is the great all knowing it will come out. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow but it will happen. For anyone out there that may have had a hand in my brothers death then I can only say that God have mercy on your souls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min guest 32,641
Meth head 1 hr Get your life tog... 7
Horseshoe Bend is not a town for good folks (May '14) Thu Taxpayer 22
why teen girls are sucking there thumbs in school (Jan '09) Thu Now_What- 32
Ivey's automotive (Aug '10) Thu Kim 25
Is there a fancy taylor elaine faulk Nov 30 Walter the CHO MO 7
amber Goodwin Nov 29 Jrntay 14

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages