Mountain Home, AR

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Chong wrote:
Hardy was always a cool place.
Okay Chong you can exhale now.
Retired Vet

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2012
The area is a great place to live and be retired at.
Retired Vet

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
I have been retired here for years and just love this place.
Small Handle Man

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Congrats on your retirement but remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Retired Vet

Melbourne, AR

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Small Handle Man wrote:
Congrats on your retirement but remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Thanks for the heads up. But, I am aware of the Memphis scumbags in the area.
YES

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Nov 30, 2012
I Like It
Cracker Jack

Pineville, AR

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Seems you be all worried there about them out of town folks, why? I bet because you ain't got nothing good to offer to the area, so you just hate on everyone, even those that don't exist. Remember this and remember it well, those local haters can just go to hell!
Cracker Jack Hal

Wilmington, DE

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
local

Salem, AR

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Being from here I am disappointed about how bad topix is! It is supposed to be a way of getting together as a community to relate to each other not trash each other. Every time I check on here it is someone talking trash or being a complete idiot. Wow y'all suck!
TracyBelittlesMe n

New Haven, CT

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Cracker Jack wrote:
Seems you be all worried there about them out of town folks, why? I bet because you ain't got nothing good to offer to the area, so you just hate on everyone, even those that don't exist. Remember this and remember it well, those local haters can just go to hell!
HA! y'all can kiss my tuna hole!
Winston

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Hardy was a wonderful place to be. I have visited it off and on for years and have seen it at its best and at its worse. It seems we have some very small minded people who get on here and attack and try to make anyone that isn't the same be the reason for the problems. Sorry, it is your own area that must figure it out and adjust and change with the times. Otherwise you will be left holding the empty bag of your own waste and ignorance and for most of us, you can't live or eat off that. The only ones that can are your local haters that take advantage of those and think that is good enough.
Bum Shmuck Egypt

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Dec 1, 2012
I am a full time worker in a part time job, I have to lie and steal to get by. I got insurance through a controlled vote and shine as the queen by appearing to be all good and nice. The real me, ignores anyone that is less then me ( that is all people ) I hire friends and family to get paid from what few funds are around, and have no idea how to bounce a budget or a ball, well a few balls I have bounced. I create havoc and hatred by making those not from my area, appear to be the problem not the cure and then continue to find ways to take advantage all while appearing to be the nice friendly person to your face. Just don't question me and all is good.

And remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Trampy Mandemla

Lansing, MI

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Ellan Tomina Snortin

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum that is the one in charge of Hardy is not friends of Hardy, but is only interested in lining her pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the scum in charge.
Milktoast Mafia Mandelman

Lansing, MI

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Whenever they talk down those in charge you can be sure its the Memphis scum who wish they were and: Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Now_What- 33,900
No drugs in hardy 3 hr Toxip 4
Whatever happened 2 Chad Woolard???? (Sep '08) 9 hr Local 6
Rowdy & Sierra Trivitt 15 hr Rakon 6
Meth head's 22 hr Mark 1
Hardy Arkansas Mayor A Joke (Apr '12) Sat life time resident 56
Robert Draper and his Real Estate Lawn Service (Aug '14) Fri tex 4

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance