Memphis Scumaroos Attack Locals

Posted in the Hardy Forum

Truth Be Told

South Bend, IN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Notice all the attacks on the poster named Beck? All the people posting BS as him/her? He called the Memphis trash out and now he is the target of many posts by many people all of whom are actually the Memphis scum. This is what happens in Hardy all the time, disagree with the scumaroos demands and they attack to try and get their way. Just look at the website they built just to attack our good Mayor or their false website claiming to be the official hardy site. Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Memphian

South Bend, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
I Know

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Listen up people. I know for a fact that Beck/missLA_NJ thinks she is one of those spoiled rich brats on the TV show Jersey shore. Her real name is Becky and she has a lot of growing up to do. Beck YOU need to stop this childish behavior now. You and the rest of the ignoramuses in the area are giving Hardy a bad name. Christmas time is coming and people are not going to want to come here and shop or buy homes. You and the rest of the crazy's are scaring them away!
Tracys Anal Prolapse

Lansing, MI

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Remember this always as you shop and vote, the scum from Memphis are not friends of Hardy, they are only interested in lining their pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Memphis scum.
Blondie

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2012
It is sad that the Memphis flat lasers want to come here because they love it here in the Ozarks, only to try to make it like Memphis. Being born and raised here I don't want to live anywhere like that. If you don't like the way we are doing things here go back to where you came from. ALLL OF YOU!! I am tired of watching you passing ordinances and laws to make it like the city. Quit bitching about the area u fell in love with on vacation. We love it here and we will be here when you are long gone. And You don't like Nina cause she is honest to your face and you all can't handle someone who is not a back biting pice of garbage like yourself . I don't see anybody else stepping up to help when she is out at 2200 getting supplies out to do an event to attract tourist to hardy. Where the hell where you? I saw her this fall doing just that. Where are you when she goes to buy supplies at Walmart for the city Easter egg hunt? I have seen her several times doing that. SO SHUT UP! Because if you aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and do some work than you have no right to say a word.
Tracy CanHandleSchlong

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Tracy Littles Gash wrote:
ha ha ha, who said it was little?
Blondie

Seattle, WA

#15 Dec 9, 2012
It is sad that the Memphis flat lasers want to come here because they love it here in the Ozarks, only to try to make it like Memphis. Being born and raised here I don't want to live anywhere like that. If you don't like the way we are doing things here go back to where you came from. ALLL OF YOU!! I am tired of watching you passing ordinances and laws to make it like the city. Quit bitching about the area u fell in love with on vacation. We love it here and we will be here when you are long gone. And You don't like Nina cause she is honest to your face and you all can't handle someone who is not a back biting pice of garbage like yourself . I don't see anybody else stepping up to help when she is out at 2200 getting supplies out to do an event to attract tourist to hardy. Where the hell where you? I saw her this fall doing just that. Where are you when she goes to buy supplies at Walmart for the city Easter egg hunt? I have seen her several times doing that. SO SHUT UP! Because if you aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and do some work than you have no right to say a word.
BarneyIII

Melbourne, AR

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Blondie wrote:
I agree! The Memphians need to help out, not always look for handouts from the good folks of Hardy AR.
Memphian

Memphis, TN

#17 Dec 9, 2012
We offer to help out all the time only to be ignored and get no response from your city. All information must be sent only through her, so she can control and decide who and what is seen and offered.

Did she ever present the offer for FREE WIFI to the city council, what about the offer to make all the parking signs for FREE? Was this presented to the Alderman? What about the offer to order and paint the street crosswalks to the legal standards as required by law at NO CHARGE to the city? Was this presented to the Alderman? NOPE you Mayor hides the truth and only does things that will either make her look good, or make others look bad. When she rushes to try to do someting after being called out, usually it gets done wrong and has to be redone. Shall I continue with other things, like increase in water bills and garbage rates too! Oh, that is just the beginning, because of all the abuse, once it is all out in the open you all will see....you all will see and have to suffer the real truth.

The sad part is, all those that have offered any help have done it for the love of Hardy, AR and wanting it to stay a great place, but after enough of being treated like dirt, we have had enough of your leaders lying and have now put our own plan into action. It is called HONESTY adn TRUTH! God Bless America and its dream. Your hate filled post and made up stupid names are your own childish issues that is also your problem, because it too comes from those in charge....have a nice day.
Truth

South Bend, IN

#18 Dec 9, 2012

Hardy sees your OFFERS for what they are.
Truthboy Knows Your Game

South Bend, IN

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
Hardy sees your OFFERS for what they are.
Hey look South Bend, Indiana is a free one today. Yippeee!
MyMomma Marketing

Seattle, WA

#22 Dec 9, 2012
Thanks for the great advice, I'm heading out now and once I'm in Little Rock I'll make sure they know your a moron just like that Roody Roddy Ready guy.
Until then:
Memphian

South Bend, IN

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Hardy Hates Prosperity wrote:
<quoted text>
Tourists, remember this always as you shop and spend your valuable tourism dollars in other Spring River locales such as Cherokee Village and Mammoth Spring. The scum locals and inept elected officials from Hardy are not friends of their own town, and they certainly hate your tourists guts. They are only interested in feeding at the troughs of the federal governments through food stamps, the occasional do nothing grant, and SSI checks that line their second hand store clothing pockets at YOUR expense. Beware the Hardy scum. They love to settle for mediocrity, wish to work as little as possible, vote against their own best interests, and praise the people that keep them down to poverty levels.
Real Hardy Lovers and the Almighty Tourism Dollar see your DRIVEL for what it is.
Works for me.
GED

Seattle, WA

#26 Dec 9, 2012
Correcting a HHS grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you were not schooled too well, so I will help you. It is, "...you're a moron...", or, "...you are a moron...", certainly not, "...your a moron...".
If you received a GED or maybe a diploma from HHS, it didn't help you much, now did it?
I always get you'er sew'er and who'er mixed up, I know one is you, one is your trailer and one is your momma but which one is your sister?
Hardy Mom

South Bend, IN

#29 Dec 9, 2012
When you see those posts about Hardy and her people being scum or Hardy and her people being welfare trash or Hardy and her people hating the tourists, remember these are the words of the Memphis hoard. Those who would want you to give them YOUR tax dollars and support THEIR ventures. Remember how they speak of you, your Church, your families and your lifestyle and then:

Buddy

Cherokee Village, AR

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Memphis is a long ole walk from hardy.
Bring back the gray hound bus service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 55 min Barney the Fool 30,190
Lost albino pit bull...reward 1 hr Hollowman1 17
Hardy man charged with felony manslaughter 3 hr stinky patrol 32
Some scum hid under pretense of their stores Fri stinky patrol 15
Danny Mays (May '09) Fri Hollowman1 21
BEAR CAVE FITNESS is in fact about to come to H... Thu Ironbear 35
doug Nov 9 friend 1
Hardy Dating
Find my Match

Hardy People Search