Clash of Ozark Thugs
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Thug

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Appears that Mr Kerry Wayne Evans, plead guilty of felony possession of a MACHINE GUN! 10 years prison! and $250,000 fine.

So I guess all this show is fake but this is the representation of this community? They picked some real winners on this show.

I guess Crowbar with his mouth of threating to kill people will be dealt with soon. Can't promote a reality show and then claim its all fake. Its either fake or its real? These people are nothing more than a gun running, illegal liquor making MOB. Locals better take notice if you want your community to survive.
Toothless Bill

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Mar 18, 2014
This show may get another round but over all it will be short lived.
Crowbar

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Y'all better stop
RIP

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Yeah
hillbilly

Mount Pleasant, AR

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Lol this show really gets to some of y'all.
It's tv boys chill out ,
And Kerry didn't get 10 years and 250,000 fine. Omg that's funny.
Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 18, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
Lol this show really gets to some of y'all.
It's tv boys chill out ,
And Kerry didn't get 10 years and 250,000 fine. Omg that's funny.
Yes its all show that's obvious, terrible acting pathetic actually. But this is real and Mr. Evan's will be sentenced the article says, and those are the maximum penalties. So we will see.

Mr. Crowbar will be getting a visit soon. Can't be a felon and be in possession of a firearm.
Question Everything

Memphis, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Crowbar wrote:
Y'all better stop
Stop what exactly? And whatever it is "ya'll" are supposed to stop, if "ya'll" doesn't stop, what then?
Ted Nugent

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2014
The federal government is going to forfeit some of Kerry Wayne's property. If he didn't have something for them do you think they would care. A Federal Judge and Prosecutor will end up with everything he's got and might be your neighbor. I'm sure you all are so jealous of them all that you support this Nazi gestapo overeaching and out control government. Be a good little Obamabot and call the brownshirts on your neighbors.
hillbilly

Mount Pleasant, AR

#10 Mar 18, 2014
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Yes its all show that's obvious, terrible acting pathetic actually. But this is real and Mr. Evan's will be sentenced the article says, and those are the maximum penalties. So we will see.

Mr. Crowbar will be getting a visit soon. Can't be a felon and be in possession of a firearm.
Lol they cleared the guns used on there.
They are called props , lmbo
And Kerry's deal is done he will go next month 9 months and 2,000 in fines.
Oh and the film crew can visit him and film him for next years show.
Haha y'all are funny tho !
But hey...... Keep watching :)

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 18, 2014
They just st up next ears show....the government is after Kerry Wayne's land!!!!!
publisity

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2014
all us hillbillies is gonna be rich because of this "fake" show and erbody knows NO body goes to jail round here that's got connections and $$$, jus watch ! The bank embezllers, deb,sherry, penny and the loser from that place in ash flat that skipped town, bakers wife owns the place. They all get arrested and git their pic in the paper, front page, but nothin is ever done, one of the theifs is working for a local law firm...lol sherry, is she paying off her fines? It's true! Her hubby was fired for the same thing. Rock on thiefs and stealers you could be famous! Reelect whoever they all love it!!
Unleash The Skib

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2014
Another FELON to the list! Thugs and scum. You people should be ashamed at how your acting. And those guns are not props. Felons cannot possess those guns.
Don Beaty

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2014
i love the show, if it makes people think we all that dumb and childish...yea!
Sasquatch

Little Ferry, NJ

#16 Mar 19, 2014
I enjoy the show due to the scenery. I grew up there and I like seeing everything!!
clutter

Pineville, AR

#17 Mar 19, 2014
http://www.kait8.com/story/25010030/arkansas-...
Do a google search on that name and see what ALL COMES UP!
jealousy

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2014
Why not ask them to be an extra in an episode instead of being jealous and critical?
Chicago

Brockwell, AR

#19 Mar 19, 2014
Thug wrote:
Appears that Mr Kerry Wayne Evans, plead guilty of felony possession of a MACHINE GUN! 10 years prison! and $250,000 fine.
So I guess all this show is fake but this is the representation of this community? They picked some real winners on this show.
I guess Crowbar with his mouth of threating to kill people will be dealt with soon. Can't promote a reality show and then claim its all fake. Its either fake or its real? These people are nothing more than a gun running, illegal liquor making MOB. Locals better take notice if you want your community to survive.
Your community has been on the decline for the past 10 years,because in most part "snobs like you.The people in the show are showing the local culture.Makeing "shine is a part of our countrys history.As far as so called felons,we are a country of second chances ,or at least we were.Its a t.v reality show and anyone who does not suffer from delusions knows the drama is the entertainment.And as far as Crowbar is concerned ,all ya all need to find it in your black hearts to be proud of a local boy.Some of ya,all have difficulty with the tenth comandment,re-read it an try your best to figure it out.jus sayin
hillbilly

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Mar 19, 2014
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Your community has been on the decline for the past 10 years,because in most part "snobs like you.The people in the show are showing the local culture.Makeing "shine is a part of our countrys history.As far as so called felons,we are a country of second chances ,or at least we were.Its a t.v reality show and anyone who does not suffer from delusions knows the drama is the entertainment.And as far as Crowbar is concerned ,all ya all need to find it in your black hearts to be proud of a local boy.Some of ya,all have difficulty with the tenth comandment,re-read it an try your best to figure it out.jus sayin
Amen !
oppa

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Mar 19, 2014
Anyone can ride around and let someone film them. No talent required. The fakeness is what's so bad. If I want to see acting, I go see a movie. The problem with shows on a whole is people find this type show as truth. The fact they found idiots willing to portray idiots is no a stretch of the imagination. The other fact that they play it up like their some kind of star and not really realize people are seriously laughing behind their back at them, is what's so funny. I don't think the locals will have to worry about outsiders coming in and buying up their land. Everyone I've talked to says this show has ruined Hardy for them
Just Sayin

Tulsa, OK

#22 Mar 19, 2014
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text> Your community has been on the decline for the past 10 years,because in most part "snobs like you.The people in the show are showing the local culture.Makeing "shine is a part of our countrys history.As far as so called felons,we are a country of second chances ,or at least we were.Its a t.v reality show and anyone who does not suffer from delusions knows the drama is the entertainment.And as far as Crowbar is concerned ,all ya all need to find it in your black hearts to be proud of a local boy.Some of ya,all have difficulty with the tenth comandment,re-read it an try your best to figure it out.jus sayin
Well Hell Yea! Local boy done good. I like that Talent Scout fellers idea we all need to sign that petition and get ole Crowbar on that there Dancin Show, like to see him cut a rug. Bet he could do the jailhouse shuffle real good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Sale signs in Griffin Park campsite area? 22 min Bubba 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 36,126
copper feather 16 hr tex 15
God is pretty awesome Thu cat 3
entergy ice storm recovery charge ??????????? (May '12) Wed Get ready 13
Queen of the Sharp County hillbillies ! Wed Post Tutle 8
Chance / Hance Pets And Animals Wed Jynx 10

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance