Sherwood, AR

#189 Aug 20, 2012
We had dinner there yesterday with a fairly large party and the food was great... I have never seen such negative comments as are on this page... We should be building businesses up on here instead of making us all look like White Trash... come on get a rel life and keep all that junk out of here... Service was great and the owners were right there to see that the everyone at the table liked their food... where else do you get that? Go Highlander! Glad you are here!
JAS

Hardy, AR

#190 Sep 12, 2012
Karma wrote:
We had dinner there yesterday with a fairly large party and the food was great... I have never seen such negative comments as are on this page... We should be building businesses up on here instead of making us all look like White Trash... come on get a rel life and keep all that junk out of here... Service was great and the owners were right there to see that the everyone at the table liked their food... where else do you get that? Go Highlander! Glad you are here!
They won't be there long with the crap they serve and call food.
Whatever

Mountain Home, AR

#191 Sep 15, 2012
You jas Your crap for talking about some one business!! Who care if you don't liike there food!!!there is plenty of people that does enjoy going to the The Highlander and loves the food!!!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#192 Sep 15, 2012
The Highlander is the best we love all of it, Food, People and the service. People that talk crap about the Highlander have never been to the Highlander or maybe jealous because they own or work at one of the not so good places in the area. Right?
Villager

Melbourne, AR

#193 Sep 27, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
The Highlander is the best we love all of it, Food, People and the service. People that talk crap about the Highlander have never been to the Highlander or maybe jealous because they own or work at one of the not so good places in the area. Right?
You're a complete moron with either no tastebuds or a touch of stupidity as well. I bet you work there. Don't waste the time or money. The food is awful and the service leaves much to be desired. There is a published food critic that lives in the area. Why not have him come out and write a review for your restaurant? If it's as good as you that work there say it is, it could benefit you greatly. The little old "Spotted Finn" kicks your ass and they suck now too!
true facts

Salem, AR

#194 Sep 27, 2012
Apparently, you have not been there or even know what your talking about..Apparently, you just gave yourself up as an employee or used to be employee of the other establishment...Looser..
Whatever

Mountain Home, AR

#196 Sep 28, 2012
Highlander is awesome!!!
I Am Sam

Salem, AR

#197 Sep 28, 2012
I have to agree with post # 192
Villager

Salem, AR

#198 Oct 2, 2012
true facts wrote:
Apparently, you have not been there or even know what your talking about..Apparently, you just gave yourself up as an employee or used to be employee of the other establishment...Looser..
The word is LOSER, not LOOSER. LOOSER is what you would call your wife.
Whatever

Mountain Home, AR

#200 Oct 2, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
The Highlander is the best...
Yes it is!!!!!'
Villager

Salem, AR

#201 Oct 3, 2012
Villager wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is LOSER, not LOOSER. LOOSER is what you would call your wife.
I haven't heard any complaints yet! U serve poo and call it food
resident

Irving, TX

#202 Oct 3, 2012
Is it still open

Salem, AR

#203 Oct 3, 2012
It is closed for Events only for the Fall and Winter season, will reopen early Spring as full restaurant services .
resident

Irving, TX

#204 Oct 3, 2012
guest wrote:
It is closed for Events only for the Fall and Winter season, will reopen early Spring as full restaurant services .
I'm glad to hear they will reopen their food was great and service was great also
HaHa

Salem, AR

#205 Oct 3, 2012
A note on your "friends" that run the Finn. I've heard crap about Mark and Robin for months now, but that was mere hearsay. This link however is not. Here is the spotlight on the Finn's "chef."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/mich...
Nina The Elephant

Mountain Home, AR

#207 Oct 7, 2012
I love peanuts, please feed me peanuts!
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#208 Oct 12, 2012
Hardy Chapter 41
Annual Banquet & Auction
At the Highlander.

https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDetails.asp...

Games Raffles Drawings & More.

See you there.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#209 Oct 12, 2012
More Information, Come join us.
https://www.friendsofnra.org/eventdocs/Arkans...
Highlander fan

Salem, AR

#210 Nov 9, 2012
What happened to the Highlander? Did they close? I have driven there twice and there are chains across the entrances. Does anyone know if they will reopen in the spring?
steven

Cordova, TN

#211 Nov 9, 2012
yes supposedly they just closed 'for the season
Highlander fan wrote:
What happened to the Highlander? Did they close? I have driven there twice and there are chains across the entrances. Does anyone know if they will reopen in the spring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poacher 30 min friend 11
Reserve Policeman Needed 3 hr Sheriff Coaltrain 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Guest19 30,815
Who is Joshua Bushong? (Jan '10) 6 hr cold justice 35
Bob is a piece of... 7 hr bobisadcksckr 1
caitlin rhodes (Aug '14) 19 hr njnns 2
Any Pizza Hut employees in Ash Flat who have ha... (Mar '13) Apr 22 coworker 15
More from around the web

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE