of 2
Next Last
just me

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Anyone know him?

Humansville, MO

#2 Apr 14, 2009
i think he used to work at indian hills bowling alley. why?
just me

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 15, 2009
I came in contact with him. Wanted to know what kind of person he is?
dog

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 23, 2009
know him. from what i have heard he is quite the woman user. i would stir clear.
just me

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 23, 2009
I've learned my lesson!!! I would stay clear away from him too!!! Dog you have it right he is a woman user. Leads them on. My honest opinion on him cant be said on here. To all girls beware when you meet him he seems so sweet. But yet he is very decieving. Watch out!!
tim

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2009
?
Sayrah88

Ozark, AL

#7 May 4, 2009
Yup he is pretty much that. but he is a good friend. I've known him for long time. I would avoid romantic entanglements with him tho'.
just me

Little Rock, AR

#8 May 5, 2009
Thank you alot. I apparently see that he has been on here. Tim do you have nothing to say for yourself?
tim

Ozark, AL

#10 Oct 3, 2009
your the physco who got drunk and ran through the woulds acting stupid talking about flying over the united states in a bucket.
huh

Ozark, AL

#11 Oct 3, 2009
You tell em ear boy.........hahahahah
LARRY COTTEN

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2009
NO
the truth

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 4, 2009
i know he is hung like a mule 12 incher he is
who cares

UK

#14 Oct 5, 2009
he may have 12 inches,if you measure it from his butt hole out,like you do a cats tail.I heard he had only 5 and a small 5 at best.Rose
biggest

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Oct 5, 2009
your wrong i know first hand he is huge
annonomous

Ozark, AL

#16 Oct 5, 2009
who is rose
you all are stupid

Clarksville, AR

#17 Oct 5, 2009
this is the craziest, stupidest forum I have read in a while. get a life people.
cinchcowboy

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2009
hahaha earboy u been streakin threw tha woods again how ya been buddy u in off tha boats i come home tha 22 nd
just me

Lafayette, LA

#21 Oct 9, 2009
I heard that he has a baby on the way?? Is this true?? And who is the momma?? Heís not going to settle down even when the baby gets here. If thatís true. He is to busy running around and staying out all night parting with his so called friends. He probably leaves her at home while he runs the roads drinking and partying. My advice to the girl he got pregnant. It was a mistake not on your part but his. He will never treat you right. He is to self centered to do so. He wonít be there for you or for the baby.
Jake

Humansville, MO

#22 Oct 10, 2009
U guys leave Tim alone. Just because you and him broke up,or had a 1 nightstand or whatever your problem is people do grow up.And he is havin a kid and I bet he will be a great dad so calm down and stop this slander.
The bizzy B baby

Geneva, AL

#23 Oct 10, 2009
tim wrote:
your the physco who got drunk and ran through the woulds acting stupid talking about flying over the united states in a bucket.
U that tell that stupid biiaattcchh...dam crazy azz hussy.....u know what i think is funny she told me that she was everything from a dr. to an rn..to a hypnotherapist!!!! HAHA...FLY OVER AMERICA in a BUCKET bizzy..hopefully u'll get shot down!!! mmmuuuaaaahhhhh.....WILLIFORD HEIGHTS BABY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharp County Jail 2 hr Manfred Oshay 13
Clash of Ozark Thugs (Mar '14) 2 hr Manfred Oshay 155
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Rusty 30,446
Who owned property in Cherokee Village, before ... (Jan '07) 7 hr cecelia 25
Wanted: Truck or SUV for even trade (Sep '09) 9 hr Seriously 7
wardel Norris Jr Sat WhatDidYouSay22 1
GIrls Coach Dec 19 Parents R A Pain 9
Hardy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web