UFO Spotted Over Lake Sherwood - Maybe !

UFO Spotted Over Lake Sherwood - Maybe !

Posted in the Hardy Forum

Main Street Hardy Online

Hendersonville, NC

#1 May 10, 2010
Okay, probably not, but this link takes you to our online video clip of a object sighted over Hardy Arkansas.

http://www.mainstreethardy.com/a-ufo-sighting...

I am sure it will result in some interesting discussion...

What do you think it is?
Tourist Traveler

Hendersonville, NC

#2 May 10, 2010
It's easier to view when watched in FULL screen. I thought it was just a bird falling, but then it made a wierd turn at the end. The more I watched it the more it looked more like a rotating sphere falling from the sky!

A interesting clip at the least !
Sally

Mountain Home, AR

#3 May 12, 2010
Your not going to believe this, but I have seen it also - always at night hovering over the lake. I may move because of this......very scary.

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2010
Sally wrote:
Your not going to believe this, but I have seen it also - always at night hovering over the lake. I may move because of this......very scary.
your right we don't believe you but move anyway we don't like your kind in these parts.......ah,ha,ha,ha,ahaaha ,ha,ha,aha,a,ha,ha,ha to the idiot that posted this this video doesn't even play it's trash like you
dusty

United States

#5 May 12, 2010
Brad Pitt wrote:
<quoted text>
your right we don't believe you but move anyway we don't like your kind in these parts.......ah,ha,ha,ha,ahaaha ,ha,ha,aha,a,ha,ha,ha to the idiot that posted this this video doesn't even play it's trash like you
screw u how dee do!
Jack Masterson

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2010
I bet it was Nina Thornton's Fat Ass
Paul

Pineville, AR

#8 Sep 3, 2010
It was Jack Huffmaster throwing one of his raging fits and spinning around with steam flying out of his ears. He is a real asset to any one's campaign.
Jack Masterson wrote:
I bet it was Nina Thornton's Fat Ass
Ozark Classic Crafts Mall

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Sep 4, 2010
Yes and he was real cute too.
MH
Main Street Hardy Online wrote:
The video of the UFO sighting caught the eye of a researcher who came to Hardy to review not only the original video, but to do more of a scientific study with GPS postion etc. He hopes to figure out exactly what was caught on tape ! Keep your eyes to the sky while we wait for the results.
View and read original article here > http://www.mainstreethardy.com/a-ufo-sighting...
Paul

Brockwell, AR

#10 Sep 4, 2010
I second that, hahaha. What a raging bull that thinks he can run over anyone and everyone and that no one is right besides him. He has been a joke for years.
Paul wrote:
It was Jack Huffmaster throwing one of his raging fits and spinning around with steam flying out of his ears. He is a real asset to any one's campaign. <quoted text>
missLA_NJ

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 6, 2012
my parents have lived on lake sherwood for years and years. In the 37 years that they have lived there - I have never seen anything like that!!! But, guess you never know - anything is possible - isn't it?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C.V. officer admits to threatening the safety o... 24 min Marys Mommie 3
pentecostal church located in the little mall i... (Dec '10) 6 hr meee 169
Izard County Sheriff and HSB Police (Jun '13) 9 hr assigned towns 30
Man with IQ of less than 70 spends over a week ... 10 hr dboyrollz76 29
Student threatens to shoot up school 12 hr meee 13
police department 18 hr dboyrollz76 14
Road Conditions - Commercial Vehicles in Horses... 18 hr hsb outsider 67

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance