Hardy, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2011
Wow! Finally someone says the truth for once bout his ass
yes

Hardy, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2011
haha wrote:
Wow! Finally someone says the truth for once bout his ass
Very true! He thinks that everyone has forgot but when your a bad apple for so long no one forgets. Honestly everytime you say his name to this day everyones reaponse it isn't he the druggie or isnt he on dope!
Well

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Doesnt he have a baby on the way with Brittany smith?(Davidson)

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Damn I hope he scrubbed with Clorox and Ajax after messing with Brittany!

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2011
And I doubt very seriously he has a kid on the way with her! If she is saying that he better go with her to the doc ad see for himself! She is all the time saying she's pregnant by someone and then the baby mysteriously goes away! She is a damn liar and skank!
Dumbasses

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Cody Horton is one of the nicest guys ever!
He made some mistakes in the past and he's turning it all around. He's trying to be a better person for his family. He is a great person and if you would get your asses of topix and stop believing everything you read and get to know people you would know that Cody is an awesome person. So just shut the hell up and stop judging everyone.
curiosity

Hardy, AR

#12 Dec 21, 2011
What family?! Do you really think they are perfect too??.... Look at who his step dads sister is for Christ sake !!!!
Dumbasses

Arlington, TX

#13 Dec 21, 2011
I mean his brothers and his mom. His close family. And if you know so much about it then you would know how he's totally different now. He learned from his mistakes and wants to be a better person his brothers can look up to and he's trying so his mom isn't upset anymore. He is also trying to be a better person for himself. So people who don't know much about him should just stop talking. I've known Cody for a long time and am close to him and his family. He's not the same person he was.

Since: Jun 11

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 22, 2011
I am btr for my family n myself. And Anna is still family talk bout me all u want talk bout my family there's problems when I get home how bout u say this crap to my face. I am far from perfect obviously y'all don't me n if u do u got problems cuz I sure as he'll ain't no Meth or pillhead as what was put on ppls Facebook. Y'all r pathetic putting on topic anonymously. And to whoever u r defending me thank u.
haha

Hardy, AR

#15 Dec 22, 2011
Cody no one is scared of your lanky a** make sure you call you buddies befote you get home that way when someone does say/do something you can have help
HaterzHatinAllDa y

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2011
I love how u guys all talk sh*t on here and when my homeboy gets home from the boats not a single one of u will say or do one single damn thing!!!... So keep runnin ur mouth and causin drama when its not necessary. That's the mature thing to do... How bout next time u wanna talk crap about someone.. Look at urself in the mirror... Noone is perfect.. And everyone makes mistakes ... Maybe you should fix yours b4 u wanna judge someone else for theirs.... Its kinda not ur job ta judge him or anyone for that matter neways... So get over urselves nd stop talkin about Cody!!!... Cause thats all it is.. A bunch of bs talk on the internet.. Like big ol chickens .. Lol.. Maybe if u got from behind ur keyboards or cellphones and meet him.. U would c that he is an amazing person... Who btw is not with Brittany smith davidson whatever.... And again I say cody is amazing.. He turned his life around.. Don't hate cause u r stuck on repeat nd he is moving forward!!.. Love u my cody!!!.
haha wrote:
Cody no one is scared of your lanky a** make sure you call you buddies befote you get home that way when someone does say/do something you can have help
team Amber

Hardy, AR

#18 Dec 25, 2011
Fu*7 this douche bag! Hes an a** he thinks his shit dont stink! And nobody is stuck on repeat except for him!! Woo hoo hes out on the boats makin good money! He dont have a damn thing to show for it! Maybe he should stop blowing his money and buy him a ride!! and stop depending in everyone ekse to carry his a** around! So glad Amber found her a driven you man whos not always blowing up her pgone and stuff wondering where shes at! And everything else. Grow up Cody. It might do you some good
haha

Hardy, AR

#19 Dec 25, 2011
Thats right team Amber! Hes not fooling anyone! But as long as he thinks hes just so "kick ass" let him believe it. Hes too full of himself! Shoes dont stretch and 99.9% of the time people dont change! Good job Amber for picking Casey! You 2 seem very happy. But be cautious theres scandalous sluts out there that want to tear you guys apart! Keep y'alls head held high they are all trash to you guys. And we all know he wont mess with Casey because he will rip his head off! Dont sweat his bull
goodjobcaleb

Hardy, AR

#20 Dec 26, 2011
Caleb dont worry about a thing you have a beautiful family! To hell with this guy and his stupid shit your better off than him. Like someone said earlier he makes good money but dont have a pot to shit in! Keep moving forward while hes stuck depending on others.
friend of cody

Bellevue, WA

#23 Jan 2, 2012
yall need 2 quit hatin on cody he IS turnin his life around & doin a damn good job at it & if u knew him u would know he does have somehin 2 show 4 it. he got a place 2 live & it his OWN place!!!
southern guy

United States

#24 Jan 4, 2012
Whoa Cody your popular lol, its "# 1" btw ain't about to say my name and become popular too lol, anyways yall people suck he really is a good guy yall go get a job or something, got better things to do then talk bout people u don't know,
bahaha

Cherokee Village, AR

#25 Jan 4, 2012
I do know the idiot. And trust me he was popular before topix and it was for his drug use! And 2 I have a job thank you. And the money I make doesnt go to buying pot and everything else that he uses his money for. And dont say thts not all he does with it, because if he actually did something constructive with it he would have a vehicle now wouldnt he?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Safe Chicken Little 6 hr Hardy Marshall 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr whiteboy 30,910
The Toucan Video No Show 19 hr Jeff Richards 5
Topix Trash Source Revealed 19 hr Jeff Richards 2
mashugamarketing.com and Hal Mandelman 19 hr Jeff Richards 2
Hal the Fraud 19 hr Jeff Richards 2
Toucan the Tycoon is Running Scared! 19 hr Jeff Richards 14
More from around the web

Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE