Anthony & Tuna Caudel

Anthony & Tuna Caudel

Posted in the Hardy Forum

high horse

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Haven't seen him at church lately. Heard Things didn't work out. What will we ever do without him "running" the place!?
lol

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Ok this subject post made me laugh:) I do believe you meant Tina:) lol.....but no I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't seen them either. I'm not close enough to ask either one of them personal question such as this. I've heard "talk", but you know how "talk" goes...lol. I do believe though on all "talk" there is a bit of truth! Some exacerbated...some dead on! What ever the case, I wish Tina the best!
good rideance

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
I'm not surprised! They both seemed alittle off. Tina shouldn't have to put up with him! He is a self centered self absorbed crooked lying worthless lazy controling [email protected]! He likes to talk a big game and make people think he is something he isn't....but in the end...truth always finds its way!
didnt last long

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2013
good rideance wrote:
I'm not surprised! They both seemed alittle off. Tina shouldn't have to put up with him! He is a self centered self absorbed crooked lying worthless lazy controling [email protected]! He likes to talk a big game and make people think he is something he isn't....but in the end...truth always finds its way!
You said it all!!!
no doubt

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2013
He is what i like to call...WHITE TRASH!!!!!
hmm

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
WHAT!!!??? The night we hooked up he said he wasn't married!!! How long has he been divorced?
waste

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I heard his family never liked her or her jealous ways so he finally left her! Maybe she had reason to question his loyalty!?
lol

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Their both hateful people! I worked with her and they put on a good front! they deserve what they got!
yep

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Haven't seen them at church!
ooops

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2013
I guess u mean Anthony (tony) and Tina caudel??
hehe

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Yep tony and tina lol
omg

United States

#12 May 3, 2013
He is such a fkn loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oxford Recycling 8 hr Bin 3
cop in Ravenden (May '14) 12 hr All bs 14
hurricane tamara (Aug '12) 14 hr mad as hell 5
attempted murder 21 hr howdyho 4
Hardy Arkansas Mayor A Joke (Apr '12) Sun Now_What- 34
City Wasting Our Tax Dollars Sat Emerald 3
Days inn maintenance man Sat Co worker 2

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance