Spring River Area Partiers

Posted in the Hardy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shameful

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Bravo, Hardy/Mammoth Springs area residents. You really made the big time on a national TV show. But I don't know if I would be so happy. To put it mildly, it depicted the river area people as white trash drunk meth heads. I couldn't stop laughing at the sight on TV. Whats going on there? Seems any news out of that area, is some meth bust, or some partying drunkards falshing their boobs. What happened to the good community this once use to be? Let me let you in on a little secret. Your partying meth heads, may be some quick cash, but over the long haul, people with real money will stop visiting the area. And thus your real money will be gone. I mean who wants to buy a vacation house up there and take their kids to such filth? I notice Hardy loves to cater to the biker scene... I guess ya'll need the money. But I also noticed you do not have much of a police force to protect the normal citizens who these people may have encounters with. I personally will not take my family up there in such a enviroment. I hope ya'll make all the cash you can on catering to the partying biker basher, but this family will not visiting your area, until its cleaned up.
high and dry

Millington, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2010
stay at home
WAKE UP

Salem, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2010
Just so you know... Didn't see any area residents being busted on the river. Its the meth heads, druggies and partiers from Jonesboro and beyond who come up here and give the area a bad rap. Hardy does have the ABBA bike rally annually (ABBA standing for Arkansas Baptist Bikers Association) so you need to learn the facts before you smear the bike rally. The rally is family oriented and no booze, drugs or foul language allowed. Just not that kind of rally.The City of Hardy has an outstanding police force who keeps control of the city. The Spring river problem areas are in Fulton County and up to county officers to take care of. Sometimes there are just not enough force to take care of the "outsiders."
Shameful wrote:
Bravo, Hardy/Mammoth Springs area residents. You really made the big time on a national TV show. But I don't know if I would be so happy. To put it mildly, it depicted the river area people as white trash drunk meth heads. I couldn't stop laughing at the sight on TV. Whats going on there? Seems any news out of that area, is some meth bust, or some partying drunkards falshing their boobs. What happened to the good community this once use to be? Let me let you in on a little secret. Your partying meth heads, may be some quick cash, but over the long haul, people with real money will stop visiting the area. And thus your real money will be gone. I mean who wants to buy a vacation house up there and take their kids to such filth? I notice Hardy loves to cater to the biker scene... I guess ya'll need the money. But I also noticed you do not have much of a police force to protect the normal citizens who these people may have encounters with. I personally will not take my family up there in such a enviroment. I hope ya'll make all the cash you can on catering to the partying biker basher, but this family will not visiting your area, until its cleaned up.
lol

New Haven, CT

#4 Feb 26, 2010
AMEN WAKE UP ITS THE BOTTOM LANDERS THAT MESS UP OUR RIVER AND YOU COULD HAVE NOT SAID IT BETTER !!
lol

New Haven, CT

#5 Feb 26, 2010
amen wake up i couldnt have said that better bottmlanders bringing their meth up here to pass around there are more paragould and jonesboro people in the sharp and fulton county jails than there are area residents
local voter

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 26, 2010
I agree, it is almost always the out of towners causing trouble. Did the show give the hometowns of these fools? Why no. this is why Fulton County now makes the bad seeds from out of town, pay up front before they can leave. Otherwise they would never see them again. The sme goes for the "flatlanders" that come up here to hunt. They sure don't want anyone on their lands, but they come up here & think they have the right to hunt wherever they want. Laws be damned. Not all the river is bad, the beach at Hardy is nice, or was b4 the floods?!
bikers have money

New Haven, CT

#7 Mar 1, 2010
Shameful wrote:
I notice Hardy loves to cater to the biker scene... I guess ya'll need the money. I hope ya'll make all the cash you can on catering to the partying biker basher,
Hey don't trash bikers!! If you don't know they are the ones with money!! Not a cheap hobby!!!
Rebecca

Winona, MS

#8 Mar 2, 2010
bikers have money wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't trash bikers!! If you don't know they are the ones with money!! Not a cheap hobby!!!
Yes we do have money
76FLH

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Mar 2, 2010
and we spend it where ever we ride.
Main Street Hardy Online

Memphis, TN

#10 Mar 2, 2010
Wake UP said it correctly about the "bikers", those who know..know they are mostly part of the ABBA bike rally.(ABBA standing for Arkansas Baptist Bikers Association). They also host events for antique cars too !! Plus many family oriented events. As a matter here is a list of the 2010 planned events:
2010 Event Schedule

Farmers Market every Saturday in the Amphitheatre area downtown Hardy

Special events all around town every Third Friday of the month

Every 1st & 3rd Sat Night @ 6:00 pm Gospel Music Opry Next to old Dairy Bar

Every Fri. & Sat Night @ 6 pm Hardy Junction Music Hall Opry Music on Cedar Hill

March 27- En Plein Air- Dr. Thompson- Spring River Art Gallery

March 27/28- Gun and Knife Show- Historic Hardy Gym

April 3- Easter Egg Hunt- Loberg Park

April 3- Hardy Garden Club Bean & Ham Dinner- Historic Hardy Gym

April 9- NWTF Banquet- Omaha Center

April 19/23- Hardy Annual Cleanup- All around town

April 17/18- Spring Festival- Downtown Hardy

April 17- Volunteer Fire Department Auction and Breakfast- Church Street Station

April 23/24/2-5 Starving Artist Show- Spring River Art Gallery

May7/8- Friends of the Library Book Sale- Historic Hardy Gym

May 29- Wilburn Brothers Music Festival- Loberg Park

June 4- Car Cruise and Music on Main Street Downtown Hardy

June 5- Spring River Car Show- Loberg Park

June 5- En Plein Air in Park Dr. Thompson- Spring River Art Gallery

June 12- Hardy Homesteaders Day- Loberg Park

June 19- Gospel Festival- Loberg Park

July 15- T Bucket Bash- Downtown Hardy

July 17- Volunteer Firemen Presents 2010 Summer Sportsmenís Show- Loberg Park

July 17- Kids Water Fun Day- Childrenís Playground Loberg Park

August 28- Car Club picnic- Loberg Park

September 4- Junk & Jam Flea Market and Music- Loberg Park

September 11- Bluegrass Festival- Loberg Park

September 11/12- Art Show Spring River Art Gallery- Downtown Hardy

September 18/19- Air Show- Sharp County Regional Airport

September 25- FNBC Second Annual Flea Market- Parking Lot FNBC Hardy

October 1/2/3- Art Holm Pow Wow Loberg Park

October 15/16- Octoberfest/Hobo Daze & Volkswagen Festival- Downtown Hardy

October 16- Hardy Volunteer Fire Department Auction and Breakfast- Church St Station

October 18- Rock Out Concert Matt Rikard Band

October 31- Trail of Terror Fall Celebration for the Kids (Historic Hardy Gym or Loberg Park)

November 6- En Plein Air-Dr. Thompson Park Spring River Art Gallery

November 6/7- Fall Gun and Knife Show- Historic Hardy Gym

November 11- Veterans Day Observance on the Wilburn Brothers Bridge

December- Driving Tour of Lights in Hardy

December 11- Hardy Christmas Parade- Downtown Hardy
Tyron Biggims

Bexar, AR

#11 Apr 10, 2010
Its all the skanky trash that comes out of white haven Mississippi. Every weekend 90% of the people who are on the river is tourists not locals. Not saying that all the locals that go out there are any better. All the people who trash the river are from out of town. If you don't believe me take a float down the river during the week. That is only time that there are more locals then tourists and it is a great place for anybody. Its beautiful, but it only takes a dumb's fraternity from Mississippi to ruin it in about 30 minutes.
Jimmy Crackcorn

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 12, 2010
well its southaven,ms..white haven is in memphis. but all in all these punks come down here and ruin it for everyone.
Tyron Biggims

Bexar, AR

#13 Apr 12, 2010
Thats what I meant, sorry, I just remember the haven.
happy man

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2010
Shameful wrote:
wow, Someone is stereotypical. I consider myself a biker, as I do ride a bike. But what is wrong with that? I live here, I do not party, and I do not do any drugs. But! that is okay, This soldier does not want you in this area. If you can not control your kids and advise them against things like partying or meth then please. Stay where you are and ruin them there, We do not need more people or children here that will ruin this towns good name :)
funny people in jonesboro

Paducah, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2010
your the reason i stay on the river and out of jonesboro. i guess if you ride a bike your affiliated with the hells angels.
Anonymous

Valders, WI

#16 Apr 27, 2010
lol wrote:
AMEN WAKE UP ITS THE BOTTOM LANDERS THAT MESS UP OUR RIVER AND YOU COULD HAVE NOT SAID IT BETTER !!
Its flat landers not bottom landers
SATAN

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 May 1, 2010
Redbone98 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its flat landers not bottom landers
Who cares?
Loob Bover

Hernando, MS

#18 May 4, 2010
I am a frat guy from MS and I spend A LOT of money in that broke ass town everytime I go. All you poverty striken locals ought to be happy that I boost your economy every f**kin summer. Thanks good day and party on the river.
Sir Richard the Lionheart

Hernando, MS

#21 May 4, 2010
lol wrote:
amen wake up i couldnt have said that better bottmlanders bringing their meth up here to pass around there are more paragould and jonesboro people in the sharp and fulton county jails than there are area residents
In case you did not know... Arkansas in the Meth capital of the world

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 May 5, 2010
Loob Bover wrote:
I am a frat guy from MS and I spend A LOT of money in that broke ass town everytime I go. All you poverty striken locals ought to be happy that I boost your economy every f**kin summer. Thanks good day and party on the river.
You just tell me what part of the river to meet you on and I will whip your ass so bad you go back to Brett Favre's hometown and suck on his pee pee...After I am done with that I will take your wallet stuffed with daddys cash and spend it in Hardy and then drown yo ass in the river and we wont have to put up with you anymore..Fight me and when I am done if your gay lovers (Frat) want any I will rearrange their faces for them to...come get some you mississppi mud hound..Did you know that MS is actually the poorest state in America? Who you calling broke..the only time broke should come outta that mouth of yours is giving directions to BROKEback mountain you pansy MORON HA,ha,ha,ha,ha,aha,ahah,,hah PS have a shitty weekend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min BARNEYII 38,782
Cop rear ended Toyota tundra in front of sonic 1 hr guest 19
Floating dock and hand rail 8 hr Frank 6
Rebel body art (Mar '16) 9 hr trying to make im... 5
the good ol boys 11 hr truth 19
Cody Ford 15 hr User 1
Pig N Whistle Closing Aug 16 bill 9

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance