Making Breck County Wet
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kitty- Brandenburg

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Ithink Breck County should become a wet county and start paying Taxes to there county instead of surrounding ones, Anyone agree?

“Keep My Name Out Ya Mouth!”

Since: Jul 12

the South

#2 Jul 9, 2012
I think Breck county should become a wet county because it would probably help with the income in this little town. I totally agree with you kitty
tim

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Start a petition and get it put on a ballot
Gods child

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
At Cornith we have morals and know that making this beautiful county wet is wrong! God will strike you down for suggesting such a immoral thing. If we make Breck County a wet county then God will unleash his wrath on all you drunkards and sodomites. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
erin

Niles, IL

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Wow Corinth. U don't sound like someone who is Gods child??? Woah. I go to hillcrest, yes it would be good income, but it would be wrong, more accidents, more fights, etc. Everything that usually happens when people get drunk will happen more here in breck. I think so anyways. Either way corinth don't be so harsh. U sound more like the.devils child making a threat. Let God do the judging, and remember he is in control and already knows what will happen here.
Gods child

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Erin, you will soon burn with the filthy drunkards. Hillcrest is full of sinners and sodomites. Only Corinth knows the true way.
Erin

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Hahaha... Ok. We will see when God judges us. I already printed out what u said and will show the pastor there unless u r the pastor then OUCH!!!! U r giving your church such a bad rep omgoodness. This is so sad and so funny.....only corinth knows the true way? No, GOD is the only way, no church can get u into heaven, no religion. It's THROUGH Jesus, and God. Maybe read Romans and like mark, and James, and like genesis. And like the whole bible and see who is in the wrong my friend.
Erin

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Corinth, hillcrest, pleasentview, st.romulad, all of them, can not get a single soul into heaven. It is through " I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes unto the father but through me" its in John... Look it up dear.:)
Erin

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
OH! ALSO, yes hillcrest is filled with Sinners. We r all sinners which is WHY we need church and need God!! U r a sinner too. So am I. So is everyone on the face of this earth... Even the little babys . We are all bound for Hell which is why we need to be saved and confess. " there is none rightouse, NO NOT ONE" its in Romans. Look it up.
yeahbuddy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
So what do ya think about Jesus drinking wine?!?!?
Erin

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Hey. Ikr!!! He did. And the bible does not say NOT to drink, it says to keep a sober mind. So in my opinion, a drink or two is ok. As long as you're like 80% sober. Lol that is MY PERSONAL opinion. So. I agree with u !!
Gods child

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Show the pastor!!! he's the one that showed me the true way. I can't wait until God throws you into the lake of fire.
Erin

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Like I said everything I have said is MY PERSONAL OPINION. does not reflect the views of hillcrest, or anyone there. Just MY OPINION!!!!!
Erin

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
WOW. God would be so proud of u right now. If I wasn't a Christian, and saved, wouldn't you want to show me the true way? Instead of turning me away? That's deep.
Erin

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2012
A person who knows the true way would never talk like that. I've had my BAD days and I have never said or even thought that about anyone. I kind of feel bad for you. Almost seems like a cult??
Anonymous

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Wow! Poor "gods child" you have alot of learning left to do to be so ugly and harsh. People are going to drink period...if our good ole Breck Co is Wet then people simply wont drive as far to do so and poss risk more lives n the process. I know there are ups with every down and vise versa, but I personally think its a good idea myself! And for one to say his/her church is the the only one that knows "the true way" o dear you have alot of learning left to do. We are all gods children and to say some of the things you've said may god have mercy you....live in the way of the lord but dont assume you know his rights and wrongs on this matter Jesus drank wine so did the good Lord unleash his wrath on his own son or throw him into the lake of fire? You live you learn, but think and speak more in the way of the lord and try not to be so judgmental towards Gods fellow children! Amen~ I will pray for you to find inner peace! <3
Gods child

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2012
I'll pray for you, Erin. I hope you'll see the true way instead of worshiping in a church full of abomination. However, I won't be sad when God throws you into the lake of fire. :-)
Gods child

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2012
If Jesus really drank wine then God would've cast him into the fires of hell. Too bad Jesus is perfect in every way and never drank. Burn in hell drunkard.
Erin

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Jul 12, 2012
Maybe you should read the bible corinth. JESUS TURNED THE WATER INTO WINE!!!! I always heard good things about corinth and even used to work there but this is out of hand and a lot of people I've talked to are shocked at what u are saying. No one is perfect except God and Jesus k. It's not the drinks that are wrong its that some people abuse the privaledge.... And I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Hillcrest. I love my pastor who has been there 35 years I think, been going since I was 3 and I'm 19 now. It's awesome. A good place for fellowship and worship. I LOVE MY CHURCH FAMILY AND GOD AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!!
Anonymous

Vine Grove, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Erin it sounds like gods child is the one in need of desperate prayer! It sounds like it is just somebody that's out to cause a ruckus because he/she apparently doesn't know the word of god with all the confused thinkin!:) All us Christians go do for people like that is pray and leave them in gods hand. Our god is an awesome god! We dont know this persons situation maybe he/she has lost a loved one to a drunk driver or spouse is an alcoholic we don't know its not our place, but sounds like this person is crying out for help! Its not the alcohol that does horrible things its the people that do these horrible things. Bottom line is it was an easy question...Should Breck Co become WET? Not a dig deep into religion question... and my response is yes because then our county can get in on the money and for then if closer to their actual home they will be less tempted to crack the bottle then get behind the wheel and put innocent people in harms way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stefanie Hodges Cotrell 13 hr Pathetic 11
Joey Pinner 15 hr Beth 5
Poor Owen's Wife (Jul '16) 17 hr Open minded 25
Joshua colby sones 21 hr Hurt 1
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... (Apr '16) Thu Open minded 46
Dopediggers Thu shaggy 6
Crystal Fuqua Thu inside scoop 3

Hardinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance