Ellie Shilts & Abigail Arrendell & So...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emily

Evansville, IN

#22 Oct 23, 2010
alright, no one in breck knows me at all... and if you did you would know that shit that i have been through with aaron its over with and in the past so how about you leave that shit in the past & when have you ever seen me in breck county doing anything expect being with my friends exactly..you dont know ANYTHING about me!
rachel

Evansville, IN

#23 Oct 24, 2010
listen here abbie and emily are my girls and if you going to f*cking talk shit about them make sure you got ur story right. i wanna know who "I KNOW" is because if you was at adams and saw emily try to f*ck some guy i wanna know who the guy was because i have been with her everytime shes been there and sorry to break the bad news to you but you talking straight out of your ass right now. and obviously you dont know aaron to well, but its the past so stop bringing the stupid shit back up. your making urself look like a f*cking idiot. as for abbie she is with a great guy who treats her good and they are happy together so shut your fucking mouths about both of them. this shit is crazy, i dont know how you ppl can honestly sit here and make this crazy shit up but quit being jealous and get your heads out of your asses.
the one and only ABBIE

Radcliff, KY

#24 Oct 24, 2010
alright alright alright. nahh im not going to get on here and talk shit, because i know im at the age to where im more mature than that. obveously everyone knows that the people that are talking about are going to be on this site looking to see who said what. but the sad part about it is the pussy ass bitches that like to talk shit cant even put their name... do you all even have names? or are you just scared? i personally would like for who ever has a problem let me know to my face.
" Abigail Arrendell i dont personally know her but what i do know about her she is pretty disgusting and my eyes do not lie and she is one ugly bitch who thinks her shit is top of the line. she has been ran thru by so many guys and she doesnt even care as a matter of fact she is proud of her VERY high number somewhere in the lines of 50?"
-bitch my shit is top of the line, and if you dont personally know me then i would advise that you dont get to know me... im ugly? face to face lets see who the ugly one is. get on my level ;)
"abbie arrendell is probably the nasyest chick i eva seen and i hear she stanks.
skanks do stank."
yo, COWSMOO!! let me holla at you for a minute.. aint nothin smells worse than cow shit! just my opinion.
im over this i put my word in.... you all can still act like lil pussy ass cry babies. but i likve my life the way i want.. and you can talk all the shit you want but aint nothing going to bring me down.*if you aint runnin wit it, run from it*
envy

Richmond, KY

#25 Oct 26, 2010
you all are just jealous of all these girls. get a life & stop this nonsense!
rachel

Evansville, IN

#26 Oct 26, 2010
ya no one is talking shit now, hahaahahahha!
felicia

Evansville, IN

#27 Oct 26, 2010
WOW people never stop LMFAO well im glad you girls have your own lives and are doing great...maybe one day all these people will grow up too! Love you emily ann and abbie arrendell! F*ck anyone who wants to talk stupid childish Shit. if i wasnt a mom now id done split some bitches head open by now, but hey being a mom is alot more important then acting like a child and losing one...so keep your heads up and not one person on here has the balls to do anything but talk a bunch of shit anyways so laugh it off and ill talk to you soon LOVE YOU :):):)
abbie

United States

#30 Jan 4, 2015
Funny actually! Almost 5 years later, and STILL letting guy after guy have a ride! Cannot even imagine what the number is up to now..... And diseases?!??, Clamydia a handful of times, I KNOW! Skanks never change. And ugly don't wear off... Unfortunately, 2 beautiful babies are now involved in this freak show! Bitch will never turn herself around.... Damn shame, too!
the one and only ABBIE wrote:
alright alright alright. nahh im not going to get on here and talk shit, because i know im at the age to where im more mature than that. obveously everyone knows that the people that are talking about are going to be on this site looking to see who said what. but the sad part about it is the pussy ass bitches that like to talk shit cant even put their name... do you all even have names? or are you just scared? i personally would like for who ever has a problem let me know to my face.
" Abigail Arrendell i dont personally know her but what i do know about her she is pretty disgusting and my eyes do not lie and she is one ugly bitch who thinks her shit is top of the line. she has been ran thru by so many guys and she doesnt even care as a matter of fact she is proud of her VERY high number somewhere in the lines of 50?"
-bitch my shit is top of the line, and if you dont personally know me then i would advise that you dont get to know me... im ugly? face to face lets see who the ugly one is. get on my level ;)
"abbie arrendell is probably the nasyest chick i eva seen and i hear she stanks.
skanks do stank."
yo, COWSMOO!! let me holla at you for a minute.. aint nothin smells worse than cow shit! just my opinion.
im over this i put my word in.... you all can still act like lil pussy ass cry babies. but i likve my life the way i want.. and you can talk all the shit you want but aint nothing going to bring me down.*if you aint runnin wit it, run from it*
Jealous much

Richmond, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2015
abbie wrote:
Funny actually! Almost 5 years later, and STILL letting guy after guy have a ride! Cannot even imagine what the number is up to now..... And diseases?!??, Clamydia a handful of times, I KNOW! Skanks never change. And ugly don't wear off... Unfortunately, 2 beautiful babies are now involved in this freak show! Bitch will never turn herself around.... Damn shame, too!
<quoted text>
FUNNY! Almost 5 years later and you still care to stick your nose in her life? If all is true then what's it matter to you? Are you the one fucking her or having to deal with her issues? Didn't think so. How old are you? Don't you think it's time to grow up and worry about yourself? The main question is, what's any of this your damn business? Not your life, not your issues.
poodles and rainbows

United States

#32 Jan 16, 2015
Which one is from falls of rough....junction hill road area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police misconduct with 15-year old girl (Sep '13) 3 hr Hookem 68
Teacher once dated underage girl? 4 hr Randy 8
Tracey Grey 6 hr Question 1
Dope dealer driving Silver Avalon 10 hr BCS 9
Who's running 11 hr missthelma 5
Women who use their childhood 12 hr Lorna 6
Who's the backpage girls I heard we had some lo... (Jun '16) 15 hr Bill 5

Hardinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance