U knw

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 May 30, 2012
Anyone like her? She is a piece of shit mom who needs to quit running around on her husband and needs to lay off the pills.
itsalltooreal

United States

#2 May 31, 2012
to hear over & over about the abandonment of kids because pills/dope, and dick is more important than raisin the kid(s) who didn't ask to be brought into this world... Pathetic... Sickening..........I hope someone gives these kids a chance at life? Because people like this broad don't need nor have the right to have kids..........PERIOD>...... ....
DAUGHTER N LAW

Trinity, TX

#3 Jun 1, 2012
People i mean really grow up and act ur age and stop putting people on here its stupid. She is a good mom and love her son very much. She is a very good person and doesnt deserve to be put on this stupid website.
Just wondering

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Is this the teresa durbin thats married to kenny durbin?
Jan

Centertown, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2012
She's a pathetic piece of shit for a human being and so is Kenny! All the crackheads need to be in jail right along with her good friend Tonya Aubrey!
whatidiots

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
her kid is grown and when he was growing up she worked her ass off to give him anything he needed and wanted whats it your business anyway she would put a stompin on you if you were brave enough to say it to her face
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
If you really don't know the person and "hear" what other's have to say it makes you look like a huge ASS. I've known both her and Kenny for 15 years and the priority was THEIR SON.now last I checked his ass is GROWN AND MARRIED so I'm thinking they no longer have to wipe his ass and put a roof over his head! Maybe the shit they do isn't the smartest or greatest but it's none of anyone's damn business what they do with their money or any other thing they do. Both are good people and would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. So "letitgo" and grow some balls and go tell Teresa what you think of her, I'm pretty sure you'll walk there but your ass will crawl back! lata haters
He is hot

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
She is a piece of shit! I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire! She needs to lay off the meth and pills! Haha
friendly face

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
i tell u what. this is why ppl talk so much shit on here because they r too big of pussies to say shit to the person they r talkin shit about's face. she would whoop ur ass and i wouldnt blame her. she is a good person. i always thought a lot of her. nobody is perfect and why dont ppl mind their own business and stop worryin about what everybody else is doin. too much time on ur hands. get off ur ass n do somethin besides gossip. say it to her face. i bet u'd need to get that face of ur fixed thereafter.n for the record, she did a fine job with her son. he has grown into a good man with a good woman. she is badass, she puts up with kenny. but i love em both
He is hot wrote:
She is a piece of shit! I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire! She needs to lay off the meth and pills! Haha
Anonymous

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2013
He is hot wrote:
i know her and i wouldnt piss in her mouth if her guts were on fire i cant stand her.
known

Morgantown, KY

#12 May 14, 2013
I do know her and just to let you know Friendly Face she is a pill head and a meth whore piece of shit who i hope gets busted just like her husband. The ppl she hangs with have nothing to do with her actions and shes gonna get whats coming to her. I have been in her face and she backed down like the little bitch she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drivers 2 hr Idiots 1
What about Jennifer Moore being a narc 2 hr Lol 14
Melody Lane 20 hr Lol 2
Jennifer moore is a narc 21 hr Lol 10
Lovers 21 hr Lol 17
Cheating husband drives a black car Mon Boo 12
Hey does anyone know if this Corey Sat Heard 3

Hardinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance