Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2011
finally

Radcliff, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Finally last week our local Sheriffs office and the Kentucky State Police were able to put a stop to atleast 2 meth labs here in breck co! So glad to know that yes the area police are out and doing what they can to combat this horrible drug! This drug has touched 8 out of 10 lives across our nation and that is alarming! So Thank you Todd Pate and his Deputies and also the Kentucky state police for a job well done! Now lets keep this up and bust the rest of them!
what about the kids

Radcliff, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2011
It is nice to know they are out and doing what they can to stop the drugs in our county. But they are way to understaffed to be able to stop it all. As parents we need to start teaching our children about the dangers of doing drugs. I had heard there were 2 bust but just learned they may have been one more related to the first? Were there any children involved in the second one? or the possible 3rd one? Those are the hearts this horrible stuff effects the most.
More then 2 bust

Radcliff, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2011
If you had been listening to the local radio station this week you would have heard there were more then 2 Meth lab bust. There was one in Rosetta. a Larry Powers, then there was one in Locust Hill, Chris Wilson and Stacie Mattingly. Then came the one where Robert ALexander was arrested. Later the week they arrested his girlfriend. Then the one in Irvington. Wesley Shaw was arrested there. Looks like to me the police are finally doing their jobs. I dont think that the Wilson bust had a working lab but the others did. My concern is the understaffing of our Local Sherriffs office. This is a major start to end this drug but can they do enough to rid our county of it? You see on the news nightly where there are bust after bust and it still continues to spread like wild fire! Maybe with the new law going into effect where a person must have a perscription to get the now over the counter drug sudifed, it will at the least slow it down.
lynn

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2011
What was the girl friends name? That was the girl friend Robert Alexander....
just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2011
the other topix said they were not doing anything.
someone must be lying
more then 2 bust

Radcliff, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2011
If they werent doing anything then why were they arrested? The only one I have heard didnt have a working lab was Chris Wilson and Stacie Mattingly. They had all the makings ready to be cooked. And Chris Wilson was already on Parole and is known for the drugs. The others Ive heard did have working labs. I guess we will all know once they get into court.
thank you cpd

Hardinsburg, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Make that three Meth Lab busts. Thank you for getting rid of another piece of shit, he's been poisoning my friends for too long..
law dog

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
580-TIPS
Give us a call if you know of any drug activity or possible meth labs. We will do our job to rid this drug problem on Breckinridge County. Working together this can be done.
JUST SAYING RG

Radcliff, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2011
YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T REALIZE HOW MANY BUSTS HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS.WELL THEY HAVE BEEN.
SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP!!!.STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AN DO SOMETHING,HELP OUR POLICE FORCE.

OK!!
way2go

Radcliff, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2011
I am very proud of our Local police and Sheriffs office and also the State police for the great jobs they are doing cleaning up the Meth problem. I understand they cant bust all the meth labs if they dont know where they are located. But in the past month they have really put a dent in the process! It was reported in the Herald news this week that there was another bust. Minks brothers were arrested for cooking meth along with other stuff. They indited Chris Wilson and his Girlfriend Stacie Mattingly and If you read the entire paper, all but 2 inditments were for Meth! This is a huge problem around our nation. One and every five families have been touched by drug abuse. The number one problem today is meth. I agree with our State Congress and Senate for trying to pass a law that requires a person to have a written prescription to obtain certian medications. I would love to see this one pass.
It is hard enough to raise our children in this world today. Now we have to worry about drugs in our Middle school and high school.(there was a drug bust at the middle school a couple of weeks ago where they found prescription pills and pot) Mothers and Fathers have got to start talking to their children at a much younger age about drugs now along with the dont talk to strangers talk. As Parents and Grand Parents we have to take a stand against drugs. Children learn from example. We must keep them busy in school activities and sports and monitor their friends and pray nightly that they stay on the right road in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min tre 2,122
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min GOTP 151,483
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Yeah 1,050
Leitchfeild gays 1 hr Eww 1
Omg really 3 hr WTF 10
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
Maplewood trailer park 4 hr Well 7
•••
•••

Hardinsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hardinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hardinsburg News, Events & Info