Davis plans constitutional argument a...

Davis plans constitutional argument against retail tax incentive plan

There are 1 comment on the Island Packet story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Davis plans constitutional argument against retail tax incentive plan. In it, Island Packet reports that:

Several organizations plan to take a position on the proposal: The Ridgeland Town Council and the Hardeeville City Council are scheduled to consider resolutions supporting Sembler at 5 and 6 p.m. today, respectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Island Packet.

Retailer in Beaufort

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2010
How much more incentives do locals neeed to eliminate all the independent specialty retailers that make shopping in downtown Beaufort such a nice experience. I have been in business in Beaufort since 1999 and no one in the State has ever offered to assist me financially with anything I have had to paid for. I guess I should just close and get one of the $7.oo an hour jobs that this mall is gpoing to create to turn around the economy of the Lowcountry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardeeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump visits border: What (or who) is hi... Jul 23 wild child 4
News Has Trump 'cheapened' the 2016 race? Why some s... Jul 22 Ray 2
Matthew Thomas Violano Jul 17 Seek and you shal... 1
Review: Hilton Head TV Repair Jun '15 Lianna G 1
News Camera and radar bill will make roads safer (Feb '11) Jun '15 pomegranate1969 9
veterinarians Jun '15 pomegranate1969 2
News Beaufort County funding sought to spruce up U.S... Apr '15 sdb 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardeeville Mortgages