Man Charged With Stabbing to Death Hi...

Man Charged With Stabbing to Death His Neighbor

There are 3 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Man Charged With Stabbing to Death His Neighbor. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Jasper County sheriff's deputies say a 27-year-old Hardeeville man has been charged with murder after his neighbor was stabbed to death in a fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Summerville, SC

#1 Feb 14, 2007
My goodness glad someone caught him
Why has it come to killing people is talking and working out your problems a thing in the past.

It is a shame that humans act worse than animals. Is it the food we eat maybe something in the water we drank.

no name

Athens, GA

#2 Mar 5, 2007
it" a shame it had to come down to this...graham should have never forced himself into threr home ...with in tent to harm this family....
allen graham

Bluffton, SC

#3 Mar 24, 2008
he was my he didnt the guy hit him ffirst..the guy an his freinds jumped my dad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardeeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving To Bluffton - HELP! (Sep '16) Feb '18 Volunteer18 2
Richmond to Bluffton? (Feb '14) Feb '18 Volunteer18 6
Looking for a place to rent Dec '17 wvboy 1
Waitress names hannah@ Olive Garden near Tanner... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Ivyoage33 1
New Shopping Area (Jun '17) Jun '17 dat 1
News In evacuation, all roads lead west (Aug '15) Aug '15 natosoco 1
News Fulgham to discuss Civil War history in Hardeev... (Sep '14) Sep '14 damn yankee 1

Hardeeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hardeeville Mortgages