Review: Daily Massage
Jessica

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Not a good experience. It was a foot RUB at best. When she was done she actually put her hands all over my face and IN my ears after rubbing my feet!
Dennis

Bluffton, SC

#2 Sep 14, 2011
I had a massage on Sept. 12. I was impressed with how neat and clean the business was. The owner went out of her way to talk with me and see if I was pleased with the service. She was very professional. Anna did the massage and she was very good. I will go back for sure.
Dennis

Bluffton, SC

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Been going to Daily Massage a number of times. I find it very clean and professional. I have had a massage by Anna, Linda, and Alice. They are all very good and really nice. It is so easy to get a great massage any time at Daily Massage.
Golferinbluffton

Staten Island, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Get real this please is not legit
David P

Summerville, SC

#5 Aug 28, 2014
I have had many massages, but this was my first Chinese massage. It involved a lot of pressure points, including the therapist crawling on my back and applying pressure with her knees and elbows. Great for easing back pain! The rest of the massage was excellent and professionally done. The facility is neat and well-appointed. Afterwards I felt completely relaxed. Highly recommended. I will definitely be back.
alice

Bluffton, SC

#6 Dec 1, 2015
Hi ,you are wrong ,after foot massage for you ,they all went to wash their hands, and then come back to you to do facial massage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardeeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving To Bluffton - HELP! Sep '16 SoonToBeRetired 1
News Wife defends Bluffton man accused of sexual ass... (Sep '12) Aug '16 swingerguy 3
News Best and worst toppings for a hotdog? Peace, Lo... Jul '16 Hopeful 3
A lone bone on Daufuskie Jun '16 Daffy duck 1
News Walmart mum on possible Sama s Club closure on ... (Feb '16) Jun '16 Daffy duck 3
News Lee Jean perfoms at annual Children's Memorial ... (May '16) May '16 Debbie M 1
News How to make a Blackberry Smash cocktail (May '16) May '16 Elisabeth 1

Hardeeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardeeville Mortgages