Victor

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2008

Super Target is coming to North Port, FL See floor plan at: www.northportlife.com
NorthPortLife dot Com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

For the latest information about North Port, FL visit www.northportlife.com .
North Port new construction
North Port Roads
North Port Business
North Port Target Store
North Port Schools
North Port Real Estate
North Port Homes
North Port Properties
North Port Lots
Noth Port FL
North Port News
Sarasota County
South Sarasota County
Port Charlotte FL
Port Charlote FL
Dolly

Cascade, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

Hi, I understand that North Port will be having a Super Target store. Is this correct or is it just a rumor? I'm so excited if they are....I live in Venice.
Daniel

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

North Port has been rumored to have a Target since early 2008, along with many other alleged stores and markets I don't buy the hype without any solid proof.
US N 41

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Just as a small reminder come election time, Fred Tower was one of the biggest stumbling blocks that kept the store from being built here when the economy was still good.
He tried to place on kinds of finacial burdens on Target, such as paying for all road construction in the area it effected.
So just remeber Fred Tower when you vote. Just don't remember to vote for him.
Missing Out

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Butcher and Tower are to of biggest reasons that this city could have continued to grow even during the economic down turn.
If anyone has been here moer then 20 yrs, you will remember we had a mayor position.
The mayor for over 12yrs from the late 70's to early 80's was Marge Gentle. She held an iron fist over this city. She kept this town down and out with no growth, while Venice and Pt. Charlotte so boom times and growth.
She had a over whelming fear of younger people controling the city and killed any kind of economic growth that would bring anyking of younger population into the city.

Forget those of supposed business sense and those of supposed life experience and lets get people who have to work for a living and face real life problems instead.
Missing Out

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Do not even think of bring Tower back. He runs on pure ego, and nothing else.
He has stated numerous times at the "Family Table" and in ear short of many that he should have never lost and knows more then anyone else on how to run this town.
He is nothing more then another Rue Berryman. Status Quo and nothing new.
commission

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

so TRUE blutcher and tower are a total mess both of them have kept large companys that wanted to bring jobs to city out DO NOT VOTE THEM IN AGAIN! they were in the same mold as gross berryman and the others they are all part of the reason why we do not have a true hospital here.biggest reason is they voted target away those are the people that would of finished sumter ....look and drive down sumter and watch it go from 2 lanes to 1 lane and that is the storey of the commission board .vote them all out!!
Mr Wayback

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Yes, lets name a street after one of the biggest loud mouth economy killers of North Port. His first win after trying several times to make it to city hall was by default.
Penny

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

North Port is building a sports authority by the Publix on 41 and also a panera bread and a ross.
Nicholas

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Victor wrote:
Super Target is coming to North Port, FL See floor plan at: www.northportlife.com
Victor who is your source for Super Target??? your link does not give floor plan???
Kate

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

How do you know it's a sporting store?
Kate

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

How do you know that it is a sporting store?
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Trust me..you don't want the filthy new yorkers buying up your town!
Gypsy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Victor wrote:
This site takes you to a survey and it is not the right site.
Gypsy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

The northportlife link is not valid
Kay

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Dolly wrote:
Hi, I understand that North Port will be having a Super Target store. Is this correct or is it just a rumor? I'm so excited if they are....I live in Venice.
I don't think North Port needs a Super Target, there is a Target right down the road in Port Charlotte. We were hoping it was going to be a Costco store or something different. Oh well......
Bring it here

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think North Port needs a Super Target, there is a Target right down the road in Port Charlotte. We were hoping it was going to be a Costco store or something different. Oh well......
There is no Super Target in PC, just a small refular target. Therre is a Costco being builty at the Sarasota Mall. The closes Super Target is 25 miles north of here at the Sara/Mana county line.
The Super Target would have been built here by now if certain former city commisioners had not derailed it because it was a few blocks from their home. Not to mention one dead city commisioner who hated anything new period.
Curmie

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

North Port does NOT need "big box stores" - they are a detriment to the community. If one needs to shop at one, they are but a few miles down the road. We have a unique opportunity for a livable community - we should not blow it!
Knows Better

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Curmie wrote:
North Port does NOT need "big box stores" - they are a detriment to the community. If one needs to shop at one, they are but a few miles down the road. We have a unique opportunity for a livable community - we should not blow it!
What do you base your "anti-big box store" rant on?

Yes lets send our local dollars to another city, and county because you are a blind fool.

North Port blew it when Tower and the other, I "don't want a box store" in my area.

We have had several and I mean several small start up businesses that have died here.

So by your clueless post, lets kill it even more by killing larger businesses.

I'm willing to bet my last dollar that you are employed outside the city of North Port.

That is if you have to work at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harbour Heights Discussions

Search the Harbour Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Narcotics unit nets multiple arrests (Mar '10) 3 hr derek 5
RN salary 4 hr Wondering 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr number 23 2,915
Rats force relocation of day care 10 hr Michele Henning 1
Review: A Purrfect Mattress Jul 11 Matt 3
Review: Patten's Coast To Coast Property Home I... Jul 11 JCC 1
On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jul 8 gerard 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harbour Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••