Husband Accused of Dismemberment Caught

Husband Accused of Dismemberment Caught

There are 44 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 4, 2007, titled Husband Accused of Dismemberment Caught. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Wearing neither coat nor shoes, a fugitive suspected of killing and dismembering his wife was found hiding under a fallen tree Sunday in a snowbound state park after a bitterly cold night on the run, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Quirk

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 4, 2007
Wonder if he is sorry for what he did?
Stewart

Lake Hamilton, FL

#6 Mar 4, 2007
What was this guy's motive for killing his beautiful wife and leaving his children without parents. Life couldn't have been that difficult for this Puke to do this. My condolences to his mother and father as well as his mother-in-law and father-in-law. My heart definitely goes out to these innocent children.
Sun Sentinel

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 4, 2007
What?! I thought these things happened in South Florida. No Waaay.

Since: Dec 06

Lansing, Michigan

#8 Mar 4, 2007
The Dude wrote:
What a sick ph u c k this guy is. Start warming up Ol' Sparky.
Unfortunately, Michigan does not have the death penalty. The only time that you can be sentenced to death in Michigan is if you commit the crime on Federal property and then you can be tried under Federal law, which allows the death penalty.

Florida

#10 Mar 4, 2007
It doesnt take much to be lonely in this society but to kill her was another mistake hope he gets hell for life jerk. how do you live with yourself cutting up humans espically your own wife glad there was no kids.
Janie

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Mar 4, 2007
Oh my goodness - that is just horrible. How could someone do this... you have to be one sick puppy to do this to another human being...
Point

Hollywood, FL

#12 Mar 5, 2007
SHEER wrote:
It doesnt take much to be lonely in this society but to kill her was another mistake hope he gets hell for life jerk. how do you live with yourself cutting up humans espically your own wife glad there was no kids.
They have 3 kids
Lana

Moorestown, NJ

#13 Mar 5, 2007
Why have our men become so violent and so sociopathic---Too many wives are found dead by their husbands in this country...It's an epidemic!
When they are interviewed as potential suspects--they react---
so calmly and detached by saying-------"oh, of course the husband is the first to be suspect until they find the REAL killer!"
I am so outraged by our judical system not having the power to put these guys in jail before they murder their wives!

Florida

#14 Mar 6, 2007
Point wrote:
<quoted text>
They have 3 kids
i meant to say no kids chopped up
pie

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Jun 19, 2007
I havent heard one comment about the father or alleged fathers for each child, born or unborn. Why are we not concerned with their loss in this critical and emotional concern?
fred

Sebring, FL

#16 Jun 22, 2007
No one asked her mom, what was her daughter thinking? Having babies with a married man who has babies with two other women.
fred

Sebring, FL

#17 Jun 22, 2007
Lana wrote:
Why have our men become so violent and so sociopathic---Too many wives are found dead by their husbands in this country...It's an epidemic!
so calmly and detached by saying-------"oh, of course the husband is the first to be suspect until they find the REAL killer!"
I am so outraged by our judical system not having the power to put these guys in jail before they murder their wives!
There is no husband. This women must have had the IQ of a rock.
fred

Sebring, FL

#18 Jun 22, 2007
it's the cop. History of violence.

“gare a l'eau”

Since: Mar 07

Hobe Sound, FL

#21 Jun 22, 2007
pie wrote:
I havent heard one comment about the father or alleged fathers for each child, born or unborn. Why are we not concerned with their loss in this critical and emotional concern?
mmm...either because you can't read (he claims parenthood of all kids) or those that can read can't see he has an history of treating women like crap.

When a child says mommy is in "the rug" I think we have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Most kids don't have a sentence in their vocabulary that entails "Mommy is in the rug".

I bet this poor kid also can identify the guy the made mommy "break the table" and put her "in the rug".

Sounds like the "boyfriend" with a hot temper.

Too bad most women don't get the idea that boyfriends and stepdads won't work out.
The Big Fish Fry

United States

#22 Jun 23, 2007
Trixie_ wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm...either because you can't read (he claims parenthood of all kids) or those that can read can't see he has an history of treating women like crap.
When a child says mommy is in "the rug" I think we have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Most kids don't have a sentence in their vocabulary that entails "Mommy is in the rug".
I bet this poor kid also can identify the guy the made mommy "break the table" and put her "in the rug".
Sounds like the "boyfriend" with a hot temper.
Too bad most women don't get the idea that boyfriends and stepdads won't work out.
She also has or her husband has drug addicted family members. I think I would put them first on the list of suspects.

Statistics are high for drug related deaths where the druggee is told "no" when asking for money. They get violent. In my lifetime I've actually worked with two women who were killed by their brothers because they stopped the money train.

One was killed over $30. Her drug addict brother sliced her neck with a knife cutting her jugular because she wouldn't give him $30 and did it in front of her infant son. This same woman was estranged from her husband too and her husband had nothing to do with it.
Trixie_

Hobe Sound, FL

#23 Jun 23, 2007
The Big Fish Fry wrote:
<quoted text>
She also has or her husband has drug addicted family members. I think I would put them first on the list of suspects.
Statistics are high for drug related deaths where the druggee is told "no" when asking for money. They get violent. In my lifetime I've actually worked with two women who were killed by their brothers because they stopped the money train.
One was killed over $30. Her drug addict brother sliced her neck with a knife cutting her jugular because she wouldn't give him $30 and did it in front of her infant son. This same woman was estranged from her husband too and her husband had nothing to do with it.
Whatever.
It looks like I was right, anyway.
WhatThe

Summerfield, FL

#24 Jun 23, 2007
"Cutts has been on paid administrative leave from his job."

Gotta love how cops are put on PAID leave when they screw up.
WhatThe

Summerfield, FL

#25 Jun 23, 2007
Lana wrote:
Why are women messing around with MARRIED men?
WhatThe

Summerfield, FL

#27 Jun 23, 2007
Stewart wrote:
What was this guy's motive for killing his beautiful wife and leaving his children without parents. Life couldn't have been that difficult for this Puke to do this. My condolences to his mother and father as well as his mother-in-law and father-in-law. My heart definitely goes out to these innocent children.
Do you bird-brains even bother to read the story?

1. Was not his wife. She had one kid and was having another one with this Black guy who was married to SOMEONE ELSE. DUH
JGJ

Shreveport, LA

#28 Jun 23, 2007
debadoobee wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Michigan does not have the death penalty. The only time that you can be sentenced to death in Michigan is if you commit the crime on Federal property and then you can be tried under Federal law, which allows the death penalty.
UMMMMM... This happened in Ohio, which does have the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petoskey Police (Aug '14) Jun 20 Phil Hoffman 2
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun 12 muessig1 2
Attention youth... Jun 4 Richard 1
News Crusty brown algae mats growing in pristine Mic... Apr '16 focus 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... Apr '16 focus 1
News Michigan hotel plans novel Hemingway weekend Apr '16 focus 1
News 1st Ernest Hemingway weekend planned on Michiga... Apr '16 focus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor Springs Mortgages