Conway construction on schedule but a...

Conway construction on schedule but a month is still remaining

There are 1 comment on the Petoskey News Review story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Conway construction on schedule but a month is still remaining. In it, Petoskey News Review reports that:

“You have to allow yourself an extra hour or so these days to get to and from places”

Motorist delays at a construction zone along U.S. 31 seem to be keeping some customers away from James Wittenberg's business, but the restaurant owner hopes he's figured out a way to use the traffic backups to ... via Petoskey News Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petoskey News Review.

Jean Beverly

Elmhurst, IL

#1 May 29, 2008
Poor little ugly Conway...I wish I could buy the whole thing, tear down all the building and develop it into a resort. YES I DO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hughes net sucks Sep '16 Fed up 1
The Religion of Politics. Aug '16 venus flytrap 1
Hillman man caught (Jul '13) Aug '16 sadinAlpena 8
News Gaylord Diocese to celebrate 40th anniversary (Sep '11) Sep '13 someone who cares 5
looking for a lost person (Jul '13) Jul '13 Angel 1
Jeremy Jones owner of [email protected] Garage Door (Feb '11) Oct '12 Phil Hoffman 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Nov '11 Sandynutsisgay 37

Harbor Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor Springs Mortgages