Mortgages eating up incomes

Mortgages eating up incomes

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Mortgages eating up incomes. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

“Unless somebody is living really extravagantly, they should be able to afford 35% for their mortgage.”

When Chris Gowman's employer was sold in 2001, he was offered a $4,000-a-month pension. via Detroit Free Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 14, 2007
HEY!! I COULD EASILY LIVE ON A $4000. A MONTH ON A PENSION . I WOULD LIVE EVEN IN A RENTED SHACK OUT - SIDE OF BEAUTIFUL PONTIAC CITY , TOOO BOOOT!! THE 'PONTIAC'NAME CONJURES-UP A BIG-CHIEF DRIVING A BEAUTIFUL 1955 PONTIAC CONVERTIBLE MOTORCAR .AHHH!! GOD BLESS GENERAL MOTORS AND 'ALL' OF THE BEAUTIFUL-FOLK OF PONTIAC CITY , MICHIGAN, USA .!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petoskey Police (Aug '14) Jun 20 Phil Hoffman 2
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun 12 muessig1 2
Attention youth... Jun 4 Richard 1
News Crusty brown algae mats growing in pristine Mic... Apr '16 focus 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... Apr '16 focus 1
News Michigan hotel plans novel Hemingway weekend Apr '16 focus 1
News 1st Ernest Hemingway weekend planned on Michiga... Apr '16 focus 1

Harbor Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor Springs Mortgages