Calderon returns to Mexico with much to do

Feb 16, 2008 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.latimes.com

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has wrapped up a four-day visit to California , a trip that highlighted the challenges his administration faces at home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Natural laws have no pity”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

"Mexican immigrants sent home about $26 billion last year, according to Mexican government figures. That money supports millions of families and sustains many regions of Mexico."

That's a lot of money leaving our country, it's bad enough that they are being supported here, but do we need to support them at home too?

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos wrote:
"Mexican immigrants sent home about $26 billion last year, according to Mexican government figures. That money supports millions of families and sustains many regions of Mexico."
That's a lot of money leaving our country, it's bad enough that they are being supported here, but do we need to support them at home too?
This is why I refer to them as looters. That 26 billion dollars is largly gained for Mexico by taking it from the American working family.
Captain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

They need to look within their own country for solutions. We are not the answer to their overpopulation problems.
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Glad to see ya go Calderon, DON'T COME BACK!!

“Reconquer This.”

Since: Feb 08

Haymarket, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

How many of your citizens did you take home with you, Calderon? None? Figures.

Since: Dec 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Its shocking that our leaders let this enemy commander tour our country, slither back to his lair to lick his fingers and count the money his 'army' has sent to him.

Something is terribly wrong with what is going on in this country !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 9:55AM PDT

•••
•••

Harbor-City News Video

•••
•••

Harbor-City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harbor-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE