California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11795 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>How can you possibly tell the difference between yourself and your pot smoking friends when all of you are slowly but surely going looney at the same time?
not if we are talking about the difference between tax cuts for the rich vs. capital injection(dems)

the tax cuts dont create demand.....only the middle class can do that.

yet you fools on the right will never learn.

your whole philosophy is based on self interest....

and fear.......

you dont even have a good enough grasp on economics to understand medical marijuana is quite a legitimate prospect....

but if youll only listen to certain people???

youll never learn.

the idea of the rich increasing inventories(after their tax cuts on the backs of teachers and firefighters)) just to hire people back??? is laughable, and rather insane???

the middle class create demand and thus created all the wealth the the wealthy enjoy!!

basic math that is way over your head, im sure....

what happened to the whole states rights conversation???

did you not like something I said??
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11796 Sep 7, 2012
if you rebuttlickers are so bummed about the fact that were having so much fun with our medicine??

what are you still doing in california???

why dont you follow the hysterical reports of a mass exodus by republicans??

oh there isnt one?
then you two fools can lead the way...

go to a state where they HATE weed, like oklahoma.

while we turn it into what it is meant to be......

a revolution in medicine and materials....

weve already started.

yet i dont expect trolls like either of you to notice..

keep hatin on Obama and the chevyvolt...

from what I saw last night(and in the polls)

you are all F***ed as far as the whitehouse goes.

4 more years of Obama...

god love it!!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11797 Sep 7, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"but these hypocritical right wing haters keep hiding behind federal law....."
ovomit is not a right wing hater
ovomit is the only one who threatened to enforce federal law if calif legalized weed
I am right wing and I support legalization
in fact the constitution does not give the feds the power to prohibit weed or anything else
proof
It required an amendment to the constitution to prohibit alcohol
gov arnold pretends to be right wing and supported legalization
it looks as though something i said(about rebuttlickers)

made you uncomfortable about discussing states rights with me??

I though you might be a true states rights republican(there are so few these days) but was I wrong???

Ive sure have become MUCH more of a states rights activist since the Bushbama era.
nobama

Long Beach, CA

#11798 Sep 7, 2012
Penned down wrote:
Nonprofit organization's say they won't accept any donations from the proceeds generated by the new book about the deadly raid on Osama bin Laden.
I hear the Navy Seals will be cleaning out the Pot Gardens soon!
The book writer is making BIG bucks from nothing only because he belonged to an elite arm of the military machine. Obama said that the Seals rushed into bin Laden's 3rd floor room then shot him dead. But the book writer says that the Seals were slowly moving up the stairs using night vision goggles when bin Laden poked his head out from the door of his room and was immediately shot through the forehead then fell back dead, that's all. Either way, no big deal, mission accomplished, Obama got his man!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11799 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>The book writer is making BIG bucks from nothing only because he belonged to an elite arm of the military machine. Obama said that the Seals rushed into bin Laden's 3rd floor room then shot him dead. But the book writer says that the Seals were slowly moving up the stairs using night vision goggles when bin Laden poked his head out from the door of his room and was immediately shot through the forehead then fell back dead, that's all. Either way, no big deal, mission accomplished, Obama got his man!
he did a good job of sticking it to the rebutt"s last night with that "job well done."

romney didnt even MENTION the war in his speech??

whoa, talk about OUT of touch!!

there are so many reasons that romney will lose.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11800 Sep 7, 2012
will willaird face the music(in afghanistan) at the debates on the third??

he keeps running from mainstream reporters every time he gets asked about his plans for foriegn policy???

team Obama must love how "unconventional" team romneys campaign has been so far.
Were back

Covina, CA

#11801 Sep 7, 2012
Those helos will surly find you.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11802 Sep 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
garden sizer.
Yes. I agree. There is no such thing as "medical" Marijuana. Marijuana is a highly addictive dangerous class 1 illegal drug of which one ingredient - Tetrahydrocannabinol - is known to kill brain cells.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/3cp4mtr
In addition, it has been found that when our young folks use pot, it permanently decreases their level of intelligence by at least 8 points, according to generally accepted means that are used to measure intelligence.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/93ucxjw
Ronald
yet ive been cohearant enough(as "belmont mitt" as well) to destroy you in every single exchange we have had.....

it is much less a function of what drugs im on as it is your inability to live in the real world....

that is the curse of all fools on the fringy far(lunatic) right.

they live in an alterverse, where facts dont matter.

in your world, do the rich create demand in the economy???

explain that??before we give them another ta cut(under romney/ ryan)

it is the consumption needs of the masses that created all this wealth for the welathy to enjoy........they owe it all to the people whwo bought and made their products and services.

therefore it is stoooooopid for corporate america to outsource jobs just to save money...they are basically cutting their own throats with such a policy.

it is the people who make their goods who have the money to BUY their goods. simple math that eludes the new new republicans.

thus the middle class creates wealth??

ill bet you never took econ 101.

they are all average people, we call them the middle class.
Were back

Covina, CA

#11803 Sep 7, 2012
No gardens wanted or needed.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11804 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
yet ive been cohearant enough(as "belmont mitt" as well) to ".....
it is much less a function of what drugs im on as it is your inability to live in the real world....
that is the curse of all fools on the fringy far(lunatic) right.
they live in an alterverse, where facts dont matter.
in your world, do the rich create demand in the economy???
explain that??before we give them another ta cut(under romney/ ryan)
it is the consumption needs of the masses that created all this wealth for the welathy to enjoy........they owe it all to the people whwo bought and made their products and services.
therefore it is stoooooopid for corporate america to outsource jobs just to save money...they are basically cutting their own throats with such a policy.
it is the people who make their goods who have the money to BUY their goods. simple math that eludes the new new republicans.
thus the middle class creates wealth??
ill bet you never took econ 101.
they are all average people, we call them the middle class.
garden sizer.

Yes. I agree. Your belief that you "*(destroyed me)* in every single exchange we have had" is probably best symptomatic of your long time addiction tho Hallucinogenic producing mind distorting pot. Have you ever considered turning yourself over to a taxpayer funded Government medical facility for treatment?

And yes, I also agree with you when you say that the ordinary worker *("middle")* class can enjoy an increased level of economic well-being only when productivity increases are effected. Once that productivity stalls, or declines, we must "tighten our belts".*(so to speak)*

Ronald
pot smoker

Pacific Palisades, CA

#11805 Sep 7, 2012
There's a deputy from la co sheriffs deputy Chris Giroux, that dude is the biggest pot smoker and he's a cop. You can smell it on him even at work and he brags about being a pot smoker. He works at olive view hospital in California. Sick bastard
nobama

Long Beach, CA

#11806 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
not if we are talking about the difference between tax cuts for the rich vs. capital injection(dems)
the tax cuts dont create demand.....only the middle class can do that.
yet you fools on the right will never learn.
your whole philosophy is based on self interest....
and fear.......
you dont even have a good enough grasp on economics to understand medical marijuana is quite a legitimate prospect....
but if youll only listen to certain people???
youll never learn.
the idea of the rich increasing inventories(after their tax cuts on the backs of teachers and firefighters)) just to hire people back??? is laughable, and rather insane???
the middle class create demand and thus created all the wealth the the wealthy enjoy!!
basic math that is way over your head, im sure....
what happened to the whole states rights conversation???
did you not like something I said??
You make some pretty presumptive statements about someone you don't even know!

The Bush crime syndicate's trickle down your leg tax policies did nothing to create jobs and I also know Obama's redistibute the wealth social policies don't work either. So what will Zomney do for us? How about World War 3? will that break up the log jam and spark our economies engine to come roaring back to life so the middle class can keep up their persuit of happiness? is that the answer?

Just say NO to drugs!
~ Nancy Reagan
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11807 Sep 7, 2012
ron, productivity is driven by demand.

capitalism doesnt work for the masses that well....

not nearly as well as it does for the 1 percent.

we learned this in the 19th century in the guilded age of "unbridled" capitalism....

that is why the 20th century featured a "progressive age" where wealth was redistributed(to some extent) through much higher taxation of the super wealthy.....

this era peaked in the eisenhown administratuion, when the official taxation rate on the highest tax bracket was about 90%. the uber wealthy paid about 45%(or half) of their income, so we could have things like the space program and the interstate highways system.....not to mention the vietnam war.

unfortunatley greed has made a striking come back in my adult lifetime.....

culminating with the tea party movement, which is based purely on individual self interets.

Ill take the progressive age anyday over what you and govenor nitten have in store.

do you really think mitt is going to win florida with ryan on the ticket???

ryan proposed voucherizing medicare!!!

what a bad idea.

what is tragic for your side is that most of you believe mitten will cut the debt.

when in reality, he is going to spend like a drunken sailor on leave, just like bush and Obama.

I expect the country to be 30 billion in debt by the end of a mitten administration.

but then again the 1 percent have about 50 trillion in "savings" offshore.

cant wait for the debates when mittens has to explain his tax returns(or absense of) and his offshore accounts that top 100 million dollars.

no wonder he is having trouble connecting with blue collar people in the rust belt.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11808 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>You make some pretty presumptive statements about someone you don't even know!
The Bush crime syndicate's trickle down your leg tax policies did nothing to create jobs and I also know Obama's redistibute the wealth social policies don't work either. So what will Zomney do for us? How about World War 3? will that break up the log jam and spark our economies engine to come roaring back to life so the middle class can keep up their persuit of happiness? is that the answer?
Just say NO to drugs!
~ Nancy Reagan
as ridiculous as "nobama" is on the constitutional issues??

I do agree with many of his other policies.

yes capital redistribution only leaves us in debt.....that is capitalisms fault.

at least we dont have public orphanges and poor houses now.

I realize poeple on the right dont want a government......

but many of us do. so well stick with the lesseer of two weavuls...

the democrats!!!

the republicans HAVE really rolled right, and alienated many of their voters, it is why "nobama" is in the whitehouse to begin with.

Im not saying that victory for romney is impossible at this point.

it is ACTUALLy a much closer election, like everyone predicted.

yet the message from the dnc this week was much more uplifting that what I heard last week in tampa.

the WW3 comment you made IS the reason I would never support the modern republican party......they are natural war mongers, with NO thought to the outcomes.

Iraq sshowed everybody this, and besides the economy??? Iraq was the other big reason Mccain lost. he was sabre rattling with Iran during the campaign.

mabey that is not such a good idea for a candidate for president to do that anymore.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11809 Sep 7, 2012
pot smoker wrote:
There's a deputy from la co sheriffs deputy Chris Giroux, that dude is the biggest pot smoker and he's a cop. You can smell it on him even at work and he brags about being a pot smoker. He works at olive view hospital in California. Sick bastard
what makes him any different than the pill poppers or drinkers??

they are all on the job in EVERY proffesion, so you shouldnt be suprised...

the cops are the ones who are EXPOSED to drugs they confiscate(steal) from people without charging them.

it happens EVERYDAY!!

so it is no suprise they experiment with and/ or habitually consume evidence!!

no evidence, no case.

the cops can smoke all they want!!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11810 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
ron, productivity is driven by demand.
capitalism doesnt work for the masses that well....
not nearly as well as it does for the 1 percent.
we learned this in the 19th century in the guilded age of "unbridled" capitalism....
that is why the 20th century featured a "progressive age" where wealth was redistributed(to some extent) through much higher taxation of the super wealthy.....
this era peaked in the eisenhown administratuion, when the official taxation rate on the highest tax bracket was about 90%. the uber wealthy paid about 45%(or half) of their income, so we could have things like the space program and the interstate highways system.....not to mention the vietnam war.
unfortunatley greed has made a striking come back in my adult lifetime.....
culminating with the tea party movement, which is based purely on individual self interets.
Ill take the progressive age anyday over what you and govenor nitten have in store.
do you really think mitt is going to win florida with ryan on the ticket???
ryan proposed voucherizing medicare!!!
what a bad idea.
what is tragic for your side is that most of you believe mitten will cut the debt.
when in reality, he is going to spend like a drunken sailor on leave, just like bush and Obama.
I expect the country to be 30 billion in debt by the end of a mitten administration.
but then again the 1 percent have about 50 trillion in "savings" offshore.
cant wait for the debates when mittens has to explain his tax returns(or absense of) and his offshore accounts that top 100 million dollars.
no wonder he is having trouble connecting with blue collar people in the rust belt.
garden sizer.

Yes. The three factors of production are land, labor, and capital. That truth is so evident that it shouldn't need to be repeated. After the "Liberals" butchered the Czar and his little God fearing Christian family, they set upon a course that eventually led to the Holocausting of more than 100 MILLIONS of his faithful Christian subjects.

Today's "know nothing" 60s 70s era revolutionary "Liberal" activist class and their idiot "love children" seek to ignore capital as a necessary component of production. Just as those who murdered the Czar and his family, today's revolutionary heirs see no need for capital because - as they would have it - all is needed is for the State to control all means of production and distribution. Today's African-orientated revolutionary ideologues will fail just as their predecessors failed. It is too horrible even to contemplate what may befall what remains of the civilized world before that failure becomes manifest, though.

Ronald
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11811 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>You make some pretty presumptive statements about someone you don't even know!
The Bush crime syndicate's trickle down your leg tax policies did nothing to create jobs and I also know Obama's redistibute the wealth social policies don't work either. So what will Zomney do for us? How about World War 3? will that break up the log jam and spark our economies engine to come roaring back to life so the middle class can keep up their persuit of happiness? is that the answer?
Just say NO to drugs!
~ Nancy Reagan
i remember 1986 when that worked for like a season.

then it was back to business as usual.

bush 1 became president and kind bud doubled in price from 200 to 400 an oz.

and the price of coke was cut in half!!???

weird!! but not when you consider that the cia ships coke and heroin into the Us for profit.

they have been funding covert ops this way (off the budget) for at least 50 years. it is quite well documented. esp in southe east asia and afghanistan. you think we went to afghanistan to fight terrorist??

wake up!!

marijuana will never be legalized at the federal level because it represents WAY too much competion for big pharma, big alcohol and big tobacco companies.

not to mention the sysnthetic industry(dow and dupont) which was the orginal reason why marijuana and hemp were prohibited in 1937!!

reagans war on drugs was mearly a smoke screen for his own WAR on the sandinistas....

this was well exposed in 87 with iran contra.

ronald reagan 1987.....

"I just dont recall"
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11812 Sep 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
garden sizer.
Yes. The three factors of production are land, labor, and capital. That truth is so evident that it shouldn't need to be repeated. After the "Liberals" butchered the Czar and his little God fearing Christian family, they set upon a course that eventually led to the Holocausting of more than 100 MILLIONS of his faithful Christian subjects.
Today's "know nothing" 60s 70s era revolutionary "Liberal" activist class and their idiot "love children" seek to ignore capital as a necessary component of production. Just as those who murdered the Czar and his family, today's revolutionary heirs see no need for capital because - as they would have it - all is needed is for the State to control all means of production and distribution. Today's African-orientated revolutionary ideologues will fail just as their predecessors failed. It is too horrible even to contemplate what may befall what remains of the civilized world before that failure becomes manifest, though.
Ronald
only someone as batty as you would consider 100 million little fetuses a "holocaust".

the right wing philosophy folds heavily on itself in this arguement as you guys dont want to support welfare babies, but you dont like condoms either....

so when you talk about 100 million holocaust victims.....no one can really take you seriously.

and to top it off?

your side is attacking womens health so badly??? the end result will be a lower fertility and birth rates due to an over all reduction in womens health services, spearheaded by the tea party.

another ridiculous contadiction for the party that wants every sex act to result in a pregnanacy, NOW even in cases of rape!!

what happened to the OLD republican party ??? where you had a few pro-choice pols?? like prescott and his son george??
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11813 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
only someone as batty as you would consider 100 million little fetuses a "holocaust".
the right wing philosophy folds heavily on itself in this arguement as you guys dont want to support welfare babies, but you dont like condoms either....
so when you talk about 100 million holocaust victims.....no one can really take you seriously.
and to top it off?
your side is attacking womens health so badly??? the end result will be a lower fertility and birth rates due to an over all reduction in womens health services, spearheaded by the tea party.
another ridiculous contadiction for the party that wants every sex act to result in a pregnanacy, NOW even in cases of rape!!
what happened to the OLD republican party ??? where you had a few pro-choice pols?? like prescott and his son george??
garden sizer.

You make a very good point, but I was not referring to the additional 100 MILLIONS unborn Christian babies who the "Liberals" murdered before they were even born. Is it therefore your calculation that - after the "Liberals" murdered the Czar and his little God fearing Christian family, they then proceeded to butcher 200 MILLIONS of his faithful Christian subjects, including 100 MILLIONS unborn Christian babies?

Ronald
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11814 Sep 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
garden sizer.
You make a very good point, but I was not referring to the additional 100 MILLIONS unborn Christian babies who the "Liberals" murdered before they were even born. Is it therefore your calculation that - after the "Liberals" murdered the Czar and his little God fearing Christian family, they then proceeded to butcher 200 MILLIONS of his faithful Christian subjects, including 100 MILLIONS unborn Christian babies?
Ronald
yeah remember when mississipi put a "personhood" measure on the ballot?? last year??

that is the current position of your party....

it was defeated in the most conservative state in the union by 19 points.....40 in colorado.

sorry, life starts a birth. not conception(or erection).

it feels like your belifes are being pushed on the masses.

and it simply cant be the other way around?? why??

because if you dont like abortion??

then dont have one.
but dont force your belife system on the rest of the populace.

this is clearly NOT what the founding fathers intended.

they were running from religious tyranny, not embracing it!!

as for the rest of your comment?? im not a communist....

so save it.

I believe in capitalism with a heaping helping of the social controls weve enjoyed for decades...

higher taxation for the wealthy, so the middle class can spend more to make them wealthier.....either way, they wealthy never really lose.

even as this economy recovers and joblessness is still high??? corporate profits are at record rates!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It's A Miracle This Dog Survived:' Long Beach... 12 hr Frawley Becker 1
snoop dog catfish shawshank rdemption cat fish ... 15 hr fish tanks 1
mc nwa fame fish tanks black white sand rock co... 15 hr fish tanks 1
News Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) Tue Victim552 99
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Tue Human 280
News The staggering body count as California newspap... Apr 20 Riccardo Fire 6
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... (Jun '16) Jun '16 jolynnspencer 1

Harbor-City Jobs

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages