Black Teens Murder 12 Year Old White ...

Black Teens Murder 12 Year Old White Girl

Posted in the Harbor-City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ShaQueefa

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
A New Jersey mom ratted out her teen sons for the murder of a 12-year-old girl after reading a Facebook posting hinting that one of them wanted to go on the lam, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Justin Davidson’s mom saw his message “Might be moving :(” on Sunday and became suspicious.

She tipped cops that he might have been involved in the disappearance of their neighbor, Autumn Pasquale, in Clayton, NJ, the sources said.

Autumn was allegedly lured to meet Justin, 15, and his brother Dante Robinson, 17, at their home Saturday because they wanted parts from her beloved BMX bike.

HORROR IN NJ: Cops say Autumn Pasquale (above) was killed by Dante Robinson and his brother Justin Davidson. They were given up by their mom, suspicious over a Facebook message.

Dante Robinson

Justin Davidson
The massive search for Autumn came to a tragic end Monday night when her body was found stuffed in a recycling bin at a vacant property near the boys’ house.

An autopsy found she had been strangled.

As family and friends held out hope that Autumn would be found alive, Justin communicated with her brother on Facebook to say he was glad police were using dogs in the search, NBC Philadelphia reported.

The two brothers were charged with murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. Justin was also charged with luring.

When detectives searched the Robinson home, they found some of Autumn’s belongings and her bike, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

The boys’ father, Alonzo Robinson, told the Star-Ledger of Newark that his sons had been charged with bike theft before.

“I think someone wanted the girl’s bicycle,” Robinson said.“Maybe she wanted her bike and resisted, and one of them snatched her off a bike.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_kille...
Big Dig

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Dam that sux
Big Dig

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
The mom is a snitch tho
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2012
ShaQueefa wrote:
A New Jersey mom ratted out her teen sons for the murder of a 12-year-old girl after reading a Facebook posting hinting that one of them wanted to go on the lam, law-enforcement sources told The Post.
Justin Davidson’s mom saw his message “Might be moving :(” on Sunday and became suspicious.
She tipped cops that he might have been involved in the disappearance of their neighbor, Autumn Pasquale, in Clayton, NJ, the sources said.
Autumn was allegedly lured to meet Justin, 15, and his brother Dante Robinson, 17, at their home Saturday because they wanted parts from her beloved BMX bike.
HORROR IN NJ: Cops say Autumn Pasquale (above) was killed by Dante Robinson and his brother Justin Davidson. They were given up by their mom, suspicious over a Facebook message.
Dante Robinson
Justin Davidson
The massive search for Autumn came to a tragic end Monday night when her body was found stuffed in a recycling bin at a vacant property near the boys’ house.
An autopsy found she had been strangled.
As family and friends held out hope that Autumn would be found alive, Justin communicated with her brother on Facebook to say he was glad police were using dogs in the search, NBC Philadelphia reported.
The two brothers were charged with murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. Justin was also charged with luring.
When detectives searched the Robinson home, they found some of Autumn’s belongings and her bike, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said.
The boys’ father, Alonzo Robinson, told the Star-Ledger of Newark that his sons had been charged with bike theft before.
“I think someone wanted the girl’s bicycle,” Robinson said.“Maybe she wanted her bike and resisted, and one of them snatched her off a bike.”
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_kille...
ShaQueefa.

Events such as this has been an all too common occurrences ever since the corrupt political/legal ruling class resettled Africans into ordinary worker ("middle") class White neighborhoods. Prior to the revolution, Government would promote public safety by alerting the White community to the dangers inherent to the presence of Africans. One of the primary means was the providing of separate White - African statistics of all kinds - including separate crime statistics.

After coming to power the "know nothing" revolutionaries - spoiled idealistic college brats who never suffered the unfortunate experience of being around Africans - changed that into a "one size fits all" reportage. After seizing control of Government the revolutionaries used their new found Governmental power and hard earned taxpayer money to fit the ordinary White population into the African mold.

The nation is now paying the price for that folly. One cannot entirely blame White parents whose children ultimately end up as victims for the failure to warn them against the danger of associating with the Africans. After all, revolutionary Government has unlimited taxpayer money to spend in Government controlled universities for the purpose of developing ever more coercive psychological and motivational techniques that are designed to ostracize parents who might choose to "buck the trend" (so to speak) by alerting their little children to the danger they face.

As is usually the case, all things are not equal. After the revolutionaries turned White people into White Africans, many began acting just like them.

Ronald
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#5 Oct 24, 2012
The children often read reports in the Government licensed "news" media about "youth" "young people" "groups" and the taxpayer supported so-called "disadvantaged". The children ask if this use of Orwellian NEWSPEAK verbiage is just another clever way Government licensees use to conceal African violence. I always tell them they must judge for themselves, but I always provide links to where they might begin their search for the truth.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8ku5p7m

Ronald
White guy

La Puente, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2012
racist black girls got to kill a white now people see y racism still goes on these days and they blame whites for being racist in the first place...
White guy

La Puente, CA

#8 Oct 25, 2012
White guy wrote:
racist black girls got to kill a white now people see y racism still goes on these days and they blame whites for being racist in the first place...
i meant racist blacks
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#9 Oct 25, 2012
White guy wrote:
racist black girls got to kill a white now people see y racism still goes on these days and they blame whites for being racist in the first place...
White guy.

All normal mentally healthy non-African "Hispanics", Asians, and White people want is to live apart from the Africans. I do not understand how Governmental operatives can possibly consider that to be "racist".

Ronald
Dean

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Big Dig wrote:
The mom is a snitch tho
Dude, the mom is black. Blacks rat each other all the time. They don't care. Besides, just look at their pictures. Wouldn't you turn them in on anything if you were their mother?
christ

Monticello, IN

#11 Oct 26, 2012
haha my mom would never rat on me.. she'd just be all like.. o crap we betterget you out of the country.. their mom scuks ass and is probably obsessed with being black..
christ

Monticello, IN

#12 Oct 26, 2012
their mom worships white people..
christ

Monticello, IN

#13 Oct 26, 2012
yea but why wouldn't you rat them out what if your kid turns on you??
christ

Monticello, IN

#14 Oct 26, 2012
she is a one shity parent.. how come none of my black friends never did no shit like that??
christ

Monticello, IN

#15 Oct 26, 2012
I have to say something I was surprised that there was a chicken stereotype the black people I was with rarely fixed chicken.. some of the one woman was the worst black cook in the whole world man.. all her food was freaking horrible.. I only pretended to like it so I could stay and play with my friends longer..

it wasn't chicken it was like.. hot dogs that tasted like the toilet and freaking..

omfg..
christ

Monticello, IN

#16 Oct 26, 2012
has a great name I know that.. autumn pasquale.. name sounds familiar as hell..
christ

Monticello, IN

#17 Oct 26, 2012
or maybe it was just me peering into the future..
nina

AOL

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Big Dig wrote:
The mom is a snitch tho
Where does this
"snitch mentality" come from. Can you imagine her horror when
she knew her sons were involved? Bike at house, personal belongings of Autumn in home.
Omar

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Oct 26, 2012
nina wrote:
<quoted text>Where does this
"snitch mentality" come from. Can you imagine her horror when she knew her sons were involved? Bike at house, personal belongings of Autumn in home.
Did you see the pictures of those psychopath boys? I'd snitch them out for stealing gum to get them away from me!
Big Dig

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
nina wrote:
<quoted text>Where does this
"snitch mentality" come from. Can you imagine her horror when
she knew her sons were involved? Bike at house, personal belongings of Autumn in home.
so u would send your kids to prison?
William

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 27, 2012
So is the "hate crimes" unit being brought in to investigate? This seemed fairly hateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The staggering body count as California newspap... 15 hr Riccardo Fire 6
Short Term Rentals 15 hr Anderson 1
News WHAT'S HOT: Nightmare neighbors ruin a happy ho... (May '10) 15 hr Anderson 65
Why you should get new Windows for your home Thu coastalwindows 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Thu Alton Robinson 3,790
News Trusten Lofland: Long Beach Police, CHP, Navy t... Thu KEITH ALBER 1
News Former drug addict, soon-to-be college grad reu... Thu jane 1

Harbor-City Jobs

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages