Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#144617 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
..."bigot fundie" equates to 'gays hate Christians'?????
Riiiiiight.
-
Yes. It's the same as how if someone supports marriage equality, in these numbnutts' eyes that translates to "hates traditional marriage".

They looooooooove to pretend they are being persecuted for their beliefs. It's a tired routine, but they seem to enjoy it.

Location hidden

#144619 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's 'joan'???
It's what Ritardo Riccardo likes to call me. I think he is under the impression that assigning me a woman's name somehow affects me. But then, he thinks a lot of idiotic things, so this is just one more for the list.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144621 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No mission.
Gays can defend themselves just fine.
I just find it odd why you hate them so much.
As you can tell by my fine use of the English language and appropriate positioning of swear words I too was a gay basher.
But about 2 years ago I learned to see over the Counter Of Intelligence just enough to realize gays were right ni their pursuit for that one liberty of marriage.
Now while I'm on the phone I can type out my thoughts on the subject and answer what seem to be your squirts of anger over homosexuals sharing the sidewalk of life witgh us straights.
The only person I hate here like most of us so called haters is YOU! I don't find that odd considering all the lies and threats and insults you make. So again, you are here because now you feel bad and this is your way of making yourself feel better, so it's all about your feelings....now that is funny...LOL...LOL..
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144623 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit Junior you denied it immediately after you posted it back then even though it was for everyone to see.
I must have gotten you more lathered up that day than a rabid wolverine being pissed on by a clydesdale horse to pull a stunt like that.
You might not tie up so emotion in here should you find a sweetie of your own but a little advice;
Women aren't too keen about angry spun out men and dating one let alone meeting one is gonna get tough unless you get off that keyboard and out into the open.
You could not even post it a day after you made that outlandish claim. What did u say? your brain was stepped on by a horse and someone told you what breed it was. What do u know about women, you are the gay expert. Back up your lies..Mouthy!

Location hidden

#144624 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why u are here to laugh like dum? "fundies"
For the record, I didn't describe fundies as dum. But I'll allow it. Especially from one that is too dumb to even know how to spell dumb.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know, gays dont do that nasty stuff, u just hold hands...LOL....LOL....!!
Not true at all. We do all the nasty stuff that you and the other heteros do. We just don't talk about it incessantly like you fundies do. We don't talk about OUR sex, or YOUR sex. In fact, given that we are more normal, we don't even think about YOUR sex. Nor would we want to. But as noted before, you fundies love to discuss other people's sex and speculate on it, and describe your versions of it in minute details. It's very creepy.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you explain your goal here?
I have already, numerous times. You lack of comprehension skills really isn't my problem. I'm here to demonstrate how deceitful, idiotic and ridiculous anti-gay bigots are. Thanks to you, it's an exceptionally easy task.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
will u win the hearts of those that don't want your sickness pushed on them?
I wouldn't attempt to win the hearts of idios with that point of view. They aren't worth the time. I prefer to win the hearts of people that engage and utilize their intelligence.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Will u convince everyone you are normal?
That would be as ridiculous as thinking that a single Jew could convince all the KKK members that he is their equal. There will always be the fringe group that thinks they are better than others for whatever reason they devlop in order to over compensate for whatever internal failing they perceive.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
do u think topix will change the world,
do you? You sure are here alot more than I am.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
are u that dum?
Well, lets see, I'm not the one that thinks dumb is spelled dum, now am I shyt for brains?! LOL!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144625 Jun 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Listen Ritardo Riccardo, you will always be known as an idiot. The difference between us is that only one of us finds the lable being applied as a negative thing.
<quoted text>
Typically its to show how idiotic and deceitful people like you are.
<quoted text>
Of course. History has proven that. There are no examples anywhere in our country's history where those demonstrating the inequality they are receiving have lost. Not one.
<quoted text>
To continue pointing out the deceitfulness, lies and idiocy of people like you.
<quoted text>
Most assuredly I will, for I have. But "go down in history" is a little pompous. I'm not an historical figure. I'm settling for "being remembered as....".
<quoted text>
No dear. But that sure doesn't seem to stop assclowns like yourself from showing up here day in and day out acting as if it will be.
again, what is your mission here?

Location hidden

#144630 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>again, what is your mission here?
Do you expect that if you ask the question repeatedly that somehow my answer will change?

I've made it quite clear already. Your lack of comprehension skills aren't my concern.

http://www.topix.com/forum/sacramento/TH6FC2N...

Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144631 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The only person I hate here like most of us so called haters is YOU! I don't find that odd considering all the lies and threats and insults you make. So again, you are here because now you feel bad and this is your way of making yourself feel better, so it's all about your feelings....now that is funny...LOL...LOL..
OK crazy man.

Your opinion.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144632 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>again, what is your mission here?
Shoot idiot...what's yours.

Between getting all bunched up because gays share this orb we call eatrh and calling me out to meet by the bike rack after recess I gotta wonder.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144633 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You could not even post it a day after you made that outlandish claim. What did u say? your brain was stepped on by a horse and someone told you what breed it was. What do u know about women, you are the gay expert. Back up your lies..Mouthy!
I posted it. And you denied it. If I were to dig it up again you'd deny it yet again.

You're a pussy. Admit it. First by typing out nonsense behind the safety of the anonymous internet and then adding to it by calling me out....over a forum of all things.

LOL!!!

And women? I was lucky I never fathered 2,903 unsolicited trophies known as illigitimate kiddies from my past ventures of whoring around like a hungry bee in a clover field. But I'm married now.

You???

And on the threatening nonsense...a little advice. You can get away with it in here because you can hide but I wouldn't go around driving your p.o.s. car around town and start to get into finger flipping and yelling crap to pedestrians on the street because you found something in them you didn't like given you might run out of gas, car might break down or as spun as you are you'd get distracted by the whole event and hit a tree only to find the guy you were a safe distance from earlier is handing your ass to you special delivery.

ROFL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144634 Jun 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's the same as how if someone supports marriage equality, in these numbnutts' eyes that translates to "hates traditional marriage".
They looooooooove to pretend they are being persecuted for their beliefs. It's a tired routine, but they seem to enjoy it.
Yeah, I've seen that fliptard mentality even from some otherwise good Republicans claiming the allowance of gay marriage infringe on their freedom of religion as if theirv particular format of religion should take precedence which oddly enough is exactly not what we are as a country.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144635 Jun 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect that if you ask the question repeatedly that somehow my answer will change?
I've made it quite clear already. Your lack of comprehension skills aren't my concern.
Do u think topix will change anything, is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144636 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've seen that fliptard mentality even from some otherwise good Republicans claiming the allowance of gay marriage infringe on their freedom of religion as if theirv particular format of religion should take precedence which oddly enough is exactly not what we are as a country.
Let's blame religion again and again here on topix. If you want to make a change, so some guts, show up at churches and speak to the masses. Tell them your story and mission in life. make a real difference to make yourself feel better.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144637 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it. And you denied it. If I were to dig it up again you'd deny it yet again.
You're a pussy. Admit it. First by typing out nonsense behind the safety of the anonymous internet and then adding to it by calling me out....over a forum of all things.
LOL!!!
And women? I was lucky I never fathered 2,903 unsolicited trophies known as illigitimate kiddies from my past ventures of whoring around like a hungry bee in a clover field. But I'm married now.
You???
And on the threatening nonsense...a little advice. You can get away with it in here because you can hide but I wouldn't go around driving your p.o.s. car around town and start to get into finger flipping and yelling crap to pedestrians on the street because you found something in them you didn't like given you might run out of gas, car might break down or as spun as you are you'd get distracted by the whole event and hit a tree only to find the guy you were a safe distance from earlier is handing your ass to you special delivery.
ROFL!!!!
lies and name calling nonsense...anything new?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144638 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot idiot...what's yours.
Between getting all bunched up because gays share this orb we call eatrh and calling me out to meet by the bike rack after recess I gotta wonder.
LOL!!!
trouble reading, i told u mine. it's because of you. Now it's a bike rack, last time it was a barber, what's next danny? behind the clydesdales?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144639 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK crazy man.
Your opinion.
LOL!!!
OK crazy man.
Your opinion.
LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!Looks like im winning look at all the laughs.LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144640 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think topix will change anything, is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
It's FUN Tricky Ricky.

It's not our asocia life like it is yours but it's FUN.

Add to that a few gays didn't get spun out when I blazed into them some 2 years ago and they changed my mind anyway so if we were to raise a chalkboard it would read 'GAYS - 1.....BIGOTS - 0'.

WHADDA YA THINK OF THAT RICKY???!!!!

ROFL!!!!!

Location hidden

#144641 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think topix will change anything,
As noted previously, but you are still too stupid to comprehend, I'm not here to change anything.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
Nope, my presence here has nothing to do with feeling better either.

I've stated already why I'm here. The fact that you are too stupid to comprehend it so you have to make up pretend reasons isn't my concern. Your continued idiotic posts like this one reconfirm why I'm here! Damn you are stupid.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144642 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's blame religion again and again here on topix. If you want to make a change, so some guts, show up at churches and speak to the masses. Tell them your story and mission in life. make a real difference to make yourself feel better.
Oh brother....

...you're a little like the booze hound downnig his 18th margarita at the end of a darkened bar who rises only to yell "ALCOHOLIC!!!!" at the patron 3 stools down ordering his second Coors Light.

I get into with my friends Ricky. For me that's enough. They still think gays shold be shoved back into the broom closet like you and have someone nail the door shut this time but I do what I can.

As far as 'missions' I think these gays and myself might have other pressing things than just this issue too Junior so please....siddown and shaddup keyboard monkey.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144643 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>trouble reading, i told u mine. it's because of you. Now it's a bike rack, last time it was a barber, what's next danny? behind the clydesdales?
Well Ricardo I musta missed it or you're full of bullshit.

I choose the latter.

LOL!!!

And barber??? Ohhh nooo Richard...I go to a hair stylist. I told you which one you little Billy Badass but you were afraid to show up at the OK Corral that day as history notates.

LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Udani re-sentenced to 2 years for sexual battery (May '10) 4 hr Stoppedbeingafraid 14
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 17 hr Walt Bollech 3,710
Murderous Nnegress Nabbed (Apr '13) Mon HeShe 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... Mon Luz Morales 77
News Lions Drag Strip's checkered flag (Feb '09) Nov 19 BeachGirl61768 39
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... (Jun '16) Jun '16 jolynnspencer 1

Harbor-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages