Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201884 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143712 May 30, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are unaware of a thing called Due Process and Equal Protection!!!
Because marriage HAS NEVER been a Federal issue.....the Federal Government overstepped it's boundaries by enacting parts of DOMA.....namely Section 3!!!
And it would have been a CIVIL'S class.....NOT a History Class!!!
A mental illness is NOT a civil right.

Conservative blacks know that civil rights truly are rights that belong to people on the basis of the moral equality of being created by God. That fact ended up being the deciding factor that changed the minds of most Americans, not any Civil Rights Act passed by Congress. The moral rightness of the cause, as represented by MLK, is honorable and decent.

Homosexuality is anything BUT moral to them. They view it as a direct conflict to the morality that assured their civil rights, & I don't blame.

"Due Process and Equal Protection" from what? Fucking in the bedroom?...ROFLMAO. You can't seriously be this stupid. I wasn't even aware the Federal Government was so interested about what you did in your bedroom...oh wait! They don't! Because the Constitution doesn't define marriage. So you still fail, gay retard.

And no, we will not allow you change the definition of a word just because you're mentally ill. That's insanity.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143713 May 30, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>How come you gays are never cognitive of your attacks against ex-gays.
Let me give you a mirror:
GAYS are deluded people. If even one of them could prove they were born gay they WOULD.
Gays don't believe in our God, & I don't believe in their "gay gene"...ROFL
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143714 May 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative blacks know that civil rights truly are rights that belong to people on the basis of the moral equality of being created by God. That fact ended up being the deciding factor that changed the minds of most Americans, not any Civil Rights Act passed by Congress. The moral rightness of the cause, as represented by MLK, is honorable and decent.
Homosexuality is anything BUT moral to them. They view it as a direct conflict to the morality that assured their civil rights, & I don't blame.
"Due Process and Equal Protection" from what? Fucking in the bedroom?...ROFLMAO. You can't seriously be this stupid. I wasn't even aware the Federal Government was so interested about what you did in your bedroom...oh wait! They don't! Because the Constitution doesn't define marriage. So you still fail, gay retard.
And no, we will not allow you change the definition of a word just because you're mentally ill. That's insanity.
Being gay is not a mental disorder.

I just sank your ship with a single torpedo.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143715 May 30, 2012
Hey That Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are ridiculous! No one's said anything about banning Prom.
We're ridiculous for doing what is natural---meaning: falling in love with the opposite sex?

Cool Story Bro
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143716 May 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays don't believe in our God, & I don't believe in their "gay gene"...ROFL
Who's "our God" idiot.

There must be no less than 2,396 versions in Christianity alone let alone go looking into other religions.

You can believe what you want to fuckstick but from what I can see their logic in wanting a basic liberty in America is just and they should be allowed marriage.
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143717 May 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
We're ridiculous for doing what is natural---meaning: falling in love with the opposite sex?
Cool Story Bro
What's natural is falling in love with someone about your age.

Hey....weren't you the CLOWN who was pointing fingers at California's deficit when Texas was double that amount????

Yeah...it was you. Arriving at a party wearing nothing but Huggies diapers only to point out at the person across the room and laugh because they were wearing Depends.

LOL!!!

You're an idiot pal.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#143718 May 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Gay or Lesbian IS NO MORE A MENTAL ILLNESS than being STRAIGHT IS.....it's innate and just a part of who we are!!!

I don't GIVE A DAMN WHAT BLACKS THINK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY.....plenty of whites thought the EXACT SAME THING ABOUT BLACKS MARRYING WHITES!!!

The Constitution doesn't define marriage......THAT'S WHY IT'S A STATE'S RIGHT TO DO SO........where the violation of Due Process and Equal Protection come in is when DOMA was made law and it decided to pick and choose what marriages it would provide federal rights, benefits and privileges to.....AND THE CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Section 3 of DOMA has already been ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by several Federal District Courts throughout this Country and it will be a matter of time before it faces the same fate as DADT!!!

The Government doesn't care what ANYONE does in their bedroom......but it has to care about denying rights to a married couple strictly on who they are married to!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#143719 May 30, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Story Bro
You're not ridiculous for falling in love with someone of the opposite-sex, if that's what you're attracted to......YOU'RE RIDICULOUS for thinking that a Gay man should fall in love with a woman, who HE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO just because of how you define normal!!!
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143720 May 30, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>You are just guessing. Left-handedness is not a choice, but it is a mental disorder. Some left-handed people have it so bad that they have to right upside down.
Here's a list of some people whom are and or were left handed;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2003/aug/13/2

Leonardo DaVinci was one among many.

Guess that torpedoes yet another one of you insane claims.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143721 May 30, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also said it was like left-handedness, which obviously isn't considered a disease. Guess you can't read. Is that your disease? Or is the disease in your mind that distorts information?
Can you prove it's like being left handed, will parents be grooming their kid to be gay like they do with the south paw?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143723 May 30, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're imagining that all homosexuals are sexually active throughout their lives. Just like heterosexuals, a lot of us aren't in later years. It doesn't change the fact that we're gay.
If you think that just by having sex with a woman you're no longer gay then you need to go to a therapist and take a plethysmograph which will show you in black and white on paper what your sexual attractions are and whether you're gay, straight or bisexual.
I suggest you do that since even most anti-gays understand the definitions of sexual orientations and you don't. There's got to be a reason for that.
Oh PLUEEEEZ, I bet the only reason why you are gay is because you don't know how to talk to chicks. Plain & simple. I bet it's because you scary away vagina because you act like such a bitch with everyone around you, that even you creep the dudes around you out. You're no better than a lesbian who hates men. And I wouldn't at all be surprise if you were afraid of vagina...seeing how you can't never get yourself one to penetrate.

"You're imagining that all homosexuals are sexually active"
-BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE, DUMBASS. I can't tell you the number of bisexuals (part-time perverts) I have met who were all promiscuous. And not only that, but I hate how gays think they're entitled to "special treatment" just because of what they do in the bedroom. And to make things worse, you have to make a flag to shove your perversions down everybody's throats. Hey gaytard, where's the flag for pedophiles, bestiality, sodomy, & ass munching?/sarcasm. Hell I remember 2 lesbos from high school; all they ever talked about was the amount of pussy juice they drank, in front of everyone. And promiscuity & anonymous sex seems to be common among perverts. Why do you think I can't take lesbians & bi chicks seriously? Because the promiscuity is higher per capita than most straight people. It's a perversion & nothing else.

"Just like heterosexuals, a lot of us aren't in later years."
-LOL Obviously. Because the gay culture appeals to the younger crowds. When was the last time you ever heard of a gay centenarian? I know the answer: NEVER

"If you think that just by having sex with a woman you're no longer gay then you need to go to a therapist and take a plethysmograph"
-That is precisely why I call homosexuality a mental illness! A normal person would sleep with someone they aren't attracted to.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143724 May 30, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "our God" idiot.
There must be no less than 2,396 versions in Christianity alone let alone go looking into other religions.
You can believe what you want to fuckstick but from what I can see their logic in wanting a basic liberty in America is just and they should be allowed marriage.
Define "versions". Do you mean written in different languages or styles or do you mean there are 2396 different meanings? Can you back up this wild claim of yours or is it more BS? Who is "their" and "they"? Can you say homosexuals? I know you like to use gay to insult others, but can you say it in a sentence?
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143725 May 30, 2012
The problem with people against gay marriage is that they lost before they started.

They're against gay marriage out of religious reasons, those involving themselves with disdain of homosexuals or thinking if we allow gay marriage next will be some cop doing nuptuals with his K-9 companion.

Well for one the first two distinctions I made are un-Consititutional with that third and last thinking someone would want to marry their dog pound find chihuahua is freaking non-existant let alone out there.

All this arumentative banter against gay marriage is notrhing but thinly veiled BULLSHIT as it has no substance or proof.

And here I am...a man with an IQ slightly above 56 and formerly against Tommy Marrying George who now gtets the fact it's logical given the country we live in gays should be allowed to marry not state by state but nationwide.

Let Suzy marry Shauna and spend energies looking at real problems.
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143726 May 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Define "versions". Do you mean written in different languages or styles or do you mean there are 2396 different meanings? Can you back up this wild claim of yours or is it more BS? Who is "their" and "they"? Can you say homosexuals? I know you like to use gay to insult others, but can you say it in a sentence?
"Define"...LOL!!!

Maybe you're just that stupid but here's a simple clue dumbass.

If we all believed in the same religion or God, including those in Christianity, then why the different namesakes?

DUMBFUCK.

Are you so blind you don't know Lutherans are different than tent popping Baptists? That Catholics don't eat at the same table of religion as Methodists???

And let me feed you even more facts given you're hungry for them -

Freedom of religion is not only widely accepted but PROTECTED in America you IDIOT.

Hunt that STUPID hag who gave birth to you after a night of whoring around nine months before your sorry ass was born and see if you can crawl back into her nastified womb and start it all over again because at least with this round in your life you really played the fool...LOL!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143727 May 30, 2012
Daniel wrote:
The problem with people against gay marriage is that they lost before they started.
They're against gay marriage out of religious reasons, those involving themselves with disdain of homosexuals or thinking if we allow gay marriage next will be some cop doing nuptuals with his K-9 companion.
Well for one the first two distinctions I made are un-Consititutional with that third and last thinking someone would want to marry their dog pound find chihuahua is freaking non-existant let alone out there.
All this arumentative banter against gay marriage is notrhing but thinly veiled BULLSHIT as it has no substance or proof.
And here I am...a man with an IQ slightly above 56 and formerly against Tommy Marrying George who now gtets the fact it's logical given the country we live in gays should be allowed to marry not state by state but nationwide.
Let Suzy marry Shauna and spend energies looking at real problems.
What did they lose before they started what? Why don't you convince the Churches to accept Suzy to marry Shauna? How many lawsuits will there be before the Churches are forced to marry them? Maybe the cop was born that way to marry his or her dog? You were against Tommy marrying George? Was Tommy your son that you molested? What will you win here? will this make you feel better because of your former hate for Tommy wanting to do George?
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143728 May 30, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you are wrong. Do you think that pedophiles should marry, so long as they can have children? You are confused as you all are, straights know that we have a choice, it is you gays claiming that there are no choices.
Got it: You choose to be gay.
Christ buddy...stop with the games.

One day when you're an 89 year old man beating off to Playboy magazines ang using Jergen's hand lotion like toilet paper you're going to look back at life and realize when you were much younger and beating off to Playboy magazines and using Jergen's lotion like toilet paper these gays not only affected you or society none but you wasted your energies going after them.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143729 May 30, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Define"...LOL!!!
Maybe you're just that stupid but here's a simple clue dumbass.
If we all believed in the same religion or God, including those in Christianity, then why the different namesakes?
DUMBFUCK.
Are you so blind you don't know Lutherans are different than tent popping Baptists? That Catholics don't eat at the same table of religion as Methodists???
And let me feed you even more facts given you're hungry for them -
Freedom of religion is not only widely accepted but PROTECTED in America you IDIOT.
Hunt that STUPID hag who gave birth to you after a night of whoring around nine months before your sorry ass was born and see if you can crawl back into her nastified womb and start it all over again because at least with this round in your life you really played the fool...LOL!!!
I don't count 2396. So what if people and Churches worship differently. They all believe in the same version of Christianity that Christ rose from the Dead. You seem very angry tonight danny, I hope you venting here helps. Because otherwise, it don't change a freaking thing you story telling babbling idiot. LOL!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143730 May 30, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ buddy...stop with the games.
One day when you're an 89 year old man beating off to Playboy magazines ang using Jergen's hand lotion like toilet paper you're going to look back at life and realize when you were much younger and beating off to Playboy magazines and using Jergen's lotion like toilet paper these gays not only affected you or society none but you wasted your energies going after them.
Maybe your 89 year old dad was born that way to have sex with his hand. But how can you use Jergen's hand lotion like toilet paper? How many gays have you gone after, it must hurt being rejected from gays.
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143731 May 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your 89 year old dad was born that way to have sex with his hand. But how can you use Jergen's hand lotion like toilet paper? How many gays have you gone after, it must hurt being rejected from gays.
And here we go...insane rants.

My 89 year old dad??

Using hand lotion as toilet paper?

"Going after gays" as a straight married male???

And as far as being rejected from gays??

I'm a caustic DICK in here. A lot of gays have more class and just might step away from me given my language in expressing my views but I bet I'm dead on with losers like you.

There's absolutely no harm in gays marrying.

We shouod allow it if we're to claim we hold American idals.
Daniel

Sacramento, CA

#143732 May 30, 2012
Should & ideals.

My typing on the run sucks I know....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 19 min Bill Ferris 3,760
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,382
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Fri three blocks 19
Judge Deborah B Andrews being sued (Oct '11) Wed RIPMGZE777 45
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Jan 17 Cotta 1
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) Jan 17 tellinitlikeitis 143
Review: Cascade Windows (Jul '10) Jan 16 PM northern nevada 54

Harbor-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages