Hundreds rally in S.F. against propos...

Hundreds rally in S.F. against proposed education cuts

There are 2 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Hundreds rally in S.F. against proposed education cuts. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

“The governor doesn't want to have to make these cuts any more than the parents or students do”

Hundreds of educators and Bay Area politicians took to the street Tuesday for a loud rally in opposition to Gov. via Contra Costa Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LRRA

Carmel Valley, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2008
When there is NO money in the bank...there must be cuts! In addition, many of the schools are doing a very poor job of educating our children. English speaking children have the least benefits, educational attention, etc. The entire state needs restructuring or everyone should receive vouchers for private school use.
laura

Monterey, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I feel the Arnold Schwarzenegger is the one to blame, what happen he had promised to make a change in budget cutting,ect.. He is not worried his kids are in the best schools, he is living in million dollar houses, traveling, ect spending our childrenÂ’s education money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
playa 13 10 min JustStop 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Disturbed 20,923
Bloods and Crips (May '12) May 26 lighterthanyou 12
Compton: 9 People Shot, 1 Fatally, After Violen... (Mar '16) May 26 Tonika beamon 4
Is my boyfriend gay for wanting sex with me and... (May '15) May 25 Tellinitlikeitis 18
Long Beach Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 lor 3
News Treasure Hunt returns (Aug '09) May 22 parand 4

Harbor-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages