Tim Grobaty: Offering our services fo...

Tim Grobaty: Offering our services for TED conference in Long Beach

There are 1 comment on the Press-Telegram story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Tim Grobaty: Offering our services for TED conference in Long Beach. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

OUR BONAFIDES: As you can tell just from walking around downtown, TED2013, the annual amassing of the most brilliant and innovative people in the world, is in town this week for its fifth and, for the time being, last visit to Long Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Teddy Boy

Monrovia, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
TED has recently announced they're going to let entertainers and fashion models share their wisdom at the conferences now.
In other words, the past speakers with TED now have agents from CAA who are now brokering deals for their other clients to speak at TED.
In other words, TED lost the plot, and it's a mess now, and for the foreseeable future. It was a good idea. Too bad it turned to crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for my brother 10 hr benkel 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Mike torres 20,504
News Honorable mention Naughty Maggie 20 hr Nicholas Gustavson 1
Trying to find a Bob Johnson from Long Beach, CA Thu helplease 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Thu blessed528 43
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Aug 24 Roger Rohloff 3,501
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Jun '16 jolynnspencer 1

Harbor-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages