Hawthorne is a ghetto
hate hawthorne

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Hawthorne is nothing more than a ghetto filth hole full of illegals and welfare loooosers. Nasty nasty place to live. Gang members have just raped the neighborhood. It used to be a nice place live. Now its place to run from.
balls

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
yep it sucks. ghetto city.
great city

Dallas, TX

#3 May 1, 2013
Before the riots, they had a mall with a theatre, good stores, and fairly decent people. living in Hawthorne was more of a "luxury." After the riots most of the people who owned homes moved south or west. the price of rent dropped in the area, and people with less cash getting by moved in. Obviously not appreciating the fact it's 10 minutes from the beach, they destroyed the area. Its become a cool thing to be ghetto, those formerly living east of Hawthorne moved in and now took the bad rep of Compton with it. People will not only stare you down but tailgate you just because. Poor people with a lot to prove will try to out cool you or be louder than normal to stand out. over the years it has gotten progressively worse. Been here 27 years already and finally had enough. Its sad how old some of these children are . It gets to the point were you ask yourself, how disgusting can people be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan is not the man 6 hr Rodrad 1
When I was in need of a personal injury lawyer (Jun '13) 9 hr Faylinn 52
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr stupid republicans 20,391
News Some say it's time California had statewide rul... Jul 24 Le Jimbo 1
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... Jul 22 Jenger 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Jul 22 Anonymous 37
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Jul 21 Russell Meares 3,481

Harbor-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages