New facility may be built for parolees

New facility may be built for parolees

There are 3 comments on the ABC7 - KGO-TV/DT story from Feb 28, 2008, titled New facility may be built for parolees. In it, ABC7 - KGO-TV/DT reports that:

“One of the real problems that we've seen in recent years is that approximately 70-percent of inmates that leave state prison end up coming back within three years”

A new state law requires that Contra Costa County build a new facility to help get ex-prisoners back into society. via ABC7 - KGO-TV/DT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 - KGO-TV/DT.

“"Nuts"”

Since: Mar 08

Salem, OR

#1 Mar 5, 2008
Great idea,,, let's build a prison in Antioch... With all the Norteenies and Darkies moving in from Oakland,,, now you'll have somewhere to put them... Great location too... Down the street from Gas City... You should ask the City Council to rename Antioch to Soledad North...
Blymey

Oakley, CA

#2 Mar 5, 2008
There is no plan for a prison and the crooks who are stealing everything are on the city council.
The steal for their developer buddies.
I see you are from Salem Oregon, is that not where the state prison and the state mental hospital are located...
I see why you think there is a perfect world where prisons solve it all.
There is no plan for a prison or halfway house in Antioch. NEVER WAS<<<<
There is however a secret plan in Antioch by the sitting city council to make massive apartments for released convicts down town off of 'L' Street.. Cheap housing for gangsters and the like. YUP!!!
We need to vote out the creeps in office.

“"Nuts"”

Since: Mar 08

Salem, OR

#3 Mar 6, 2008
Blymey wrote:
There is no plan for a prison and the crooks who are stealing everything are on the city council.
The steal for their developer buddies.
I see you are from Salem Oregon, is that not where the state prison and the state mental hospital are located...
I see why you think there is a perfect world where prisons solve it all.
There is no plan for a prison or halfway house in Antioch. NEVER WAS<<<<
There is however a secret plan in Antioch by the sitting city council to make massive apartments for released convicts down town off of 'L' Street.. Cheap housing for gangsters and the like. YUP!!!
We need to vote out the creeps in office.
Your right on,,, we have prisons in Salem... We have a men's prison,,, we have a women's prison,,, we have a kid's prison,,, and we have a crazy people's prison... Break the law in Salem you go to prison... Not too many negros in Salem cause they go to prison... I lived in Antioch up until 2003... I felt safe there... Then the demographics started to change and the safety of my family became a concern... I live in Salem now and the feeling of safety in back again...

Building a prison in Antioch is a great idea!!! The prison guards will live in your area and they tend to keep their community in line... My neighbor is a retired prison guard and has alot of fun prison stories...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harbor-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 6 hr Mike Comito 3,454
Bloods and Crips (May '12) 7 hr Redneck 9
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... 8 hr jolynnspencer 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Fri ralph 1
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Jun 23 Mark 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Jun 22 Ashley 24
When I was in need of a personal injury lawyer (Jun '13) Jun 22 Faylinn 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harbor-City Mortgages